purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

19 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

@Belisar for the Doctor Who waterhorse!

You're welcome :) Am always very happy, when someone recognizes and loves my Whos ❤️

On 7/7/2018 at 7:25 AM, obelisk_light said:

Thanks for this 2PB Purple, @catzrule1990.

You're so welcome. :D I'm always happy when someone loves my purebred BSAs I put in the ap. :'D 

Only just saw this notification. >w<' Sorry for the late reply. 

6EG Z-code lineage - I don't collect Z-code lineages, but this is so impressive I couldn't pass it by! Thanks, @purplehaze!

2G Floret x Carmine - found this not long after breeding a Floret like it, so now this exists. Thanks, anon!

2G Monarch x Whiptail - this will make a pretty little lineage! (As the name suggests, I've already misbred it :lol:). Thanks, @dragon54011!

2G Frill x Scimitar-wing from code parents - I have a couple "end" codes I should be able to breed a mate from. Thanks, Taeldra!

2G Freckled x Moonstone - I wouldn't have thought of this combination, but it looks really nice! Thanks, @Gealach!

And I've been picking some CBs up from the AP today, so thanks to whoever's been dropping those!

AngelsPunishment ....  thank you for your consistently beautiful breeding

LOVE my just acquired Avatar of Change

you and the AP rock 

treasures abound 

8 hours ago, Terces said:

Thanks @pinkgothic for this Khusa x Arsani checker!

You're very welcome! It was basically just a testbreed. They liked each other. :D (Okay, I use Fertility on everything, but still.)

Thanks for giving it a good home!

purplehaze is amazing. Take a look at what they created for us to stare in awe at. 5EG Z code lineage. one gen short of what Alectrona got 0_0

It's an honuor to have this.

Oh my goodness. I just picked this up and take a look at what it has.

Edited by warriorjames
addurl

On 7/13/2018 at 5:51 PM, Ipomoea said:

Thank you to whoever dropped this. I appreciate you! 🤗

That's one of my babies!! I was breeding all day hoping to see some of them pop up on this thread, I'm glad at least one did! :)

I found this PB 2nd gen as an egg on my first or second day of playing this game. https://dragcave.net/lineage/muC5F

It was the only non-CB egg that I've kept so far. Planning to build a stairstep or something from it. Thanks to whoever bred the pair!