purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

I'm not really an SAltkin collector, but I found this and thought heck why not.  It had a near miss with being frozen for the Grave hatching hoard.

Then out of the super ERs I pulled this and it fortunately gendered as male, so I have a pair.  :)

Thank you  ladyinpink and anon!

All of my checkers are from the AP tbh.

https://dragcave.net/group/74213

On 11/3/2018 at 1:54 PM, Fly-by-Night said:

I've brought that pairing up to 6th gen this year: https://dragcave.net/lineage/jC5g4

If you (or @Soulsborne) need another mate at some point, I can probably breed you one (Quantum Flavourdynamics and Pyral Prancer are untried out of season as yet, hence the 'probably').

Wow, that's impressive!  Way to go.  :)  If I make it to 5G, I'll definitely send you a PM; thanks for the offer!

I've decided to try and list my Halloween haul this year.  I can't do it all at once though. I'll start with the witchlights

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Mxru3 Thanks Mnkn10

https://dragcave.net/lineage/xjThS Thanks Draco Knight, love the pink

https://dragcave.net/lineage/M6VUm Thanks snickerkitties

now Shadowwalker

https://dragcave.net/lineage/hRr7s Thanks Waldmensch, this looks beautiful

Can I list one that I very much needed and that was gifted to me from someone who found it in the AP? I'll just do it

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ivD9q Thanks Dracaena for gifting it and Iside for breeding it!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/j8vBvThanks Dracaena for gifting it and angelicdragonpuppy for breeding it!

Pumpkins

https://dragcave.net/lineage/yg7du Thanks JagaP

Omens

Okay, no idea who the owner of C a m e r o n is, but I'd like to say thanks for this https://dragcave.net/lineage/b9TMF

https://dragcave.net/lineage/hWIGL Thanks Alaralyn

https://dragcave.net/lineage/BNGOq Thanks xForcibleFeeding

The rest (hopefully) later

Edited by Laura-Lana
edited to remove unwanted link

I'm trying hard to remember which dragons I got in trades, which were gifts, and which I actually found in the abandoned page, but I think my AP Halloween haul thanks go to...

I had a lovely Halloween, in part especially due to the people that bred these beauties:

2G black marrow from a red firegem father, thank you, anonymous breeder! It's a beautiful combo I never would have thought to try.

2G black marrow from a pyrope pyralspite father, thank you, anonymous breeder! One of those combos I wouldn't have thought to try if I hadn't tripped across it, but am definitely going to continue.

2G black marrow from a deepsea father, thank you, @Terrafreaky! ❤️ I love deepseas and you've just given me an excuse to make more of them!

2G black marrow from a full/white/silver lunar herald, thank you, snickerkitties! I hope I'll remember to get this guy a mate next week, 'cause he deserves one!

2G black marrow from an aeon father, thank you, anonymous breeder! When I caught this fellow, I bred myself this 3G from an existing pair on my scroll, so I'll be able to take this up to 4G with out of season breeding. Thanks so much!

2G black marrow from a guardian of nature father, thank you, @Elena! I wasn't entirely sure whether to hold onto this one for a long time - not because I don't love the combo (an avatar of destruction checker is lovely!), but because I have too many marrows already. XD But after some dithering, I decided to hold onto it. Thanks very much!

2G black marrow from a blusang mother, thank you, anonymous breeder! As above, I was dithering about this for a while before holding onto it, but I just couldn't resist. I'm actually working on the continuation of a gender-swapped lineage, so as you see, I'm just generally weak to that combo... XD

3G black marrow from a female sunstone checker, thank you, @littleangelamy22! I love the warm colours of sunstones and I couldn't bring myself to toss this back, even if I don't have a way to build this handsome fellow a mate just yet. But it's on my to do list for next year. :)

3G Thuwed black marrow from a female ember checker, thank you, Wanyuudo! What a beautiful delight. It's a shame my other perfect checker Thuwed, Cold Flame Thuwed, can't serve as a mate (same gender, too high generation), because continuing the line like that was my first thought. ^_^ I'll try to build him a worthy mate!

3G black marrow with both of aangs-sister's wrapping-wing alts in the base, thank you, @FortyTwo! The white wrapping-wings are some of my favourite sprites on the site! Now I just need to figure out how to build a mate for this beauty. :)

4G black marrow from a female hellfire checker, thank you, @cyradis4! An unexpected catch that'll let me continue this line out of season! Many thanks!

2G caligene from a new/dark/bronze lunar herald father, thank you, anonymous breeder! The colours go together well.

3G caligene from an Arsani checker, thank you again, @Terrafreaky! Believe it or not, I can make this guy a mate come the next Valentine breeding season. (Barbed Path x Playful Ambush) What a delightful catch, being able to take this up another generation so easily! ❤️

4G desipis from a thalassa checker with one of birdz' desipis alts in the base, thank you, VampiricOmen! Babbie misgendered, but I love it all the same. ❤️

2G omen from a hellfire mother, thank you, @angelicdragonpuppy! Beautiful combo; I'm already busy hatching this guy a mate right now. ^_____^

2G omen from a thalassa xenowyrm mother, thank you, anonymous breeder! Combining one of my favourite Halloweens (okay, a lot of them are my favourite :I but it's hard to rank them!) with my favourite xenowyrm... what could go wrong? :D❤️

2G omen from a thalassa xenowyrm father, thank you, anonymous breeder! (I should know who you are, I have some Anmars on my scroll already, but my memory is awful. XD Sorry!) Also, apparently this could go wrong (see above) - they're multiplying! ...and they are going to multiply a lot more if I can help it, ahahaha.

2G omen from a chrono xenowyrm mother, thank you, @Kegluneq! Those colours look dashing together - I love how the solid turquoise of the Chrono makes the soft turquoise highlights of the omen really pop (especially on the Portal2 skin, which I use).

2G omen from a horse mother, thank you, @stagazer_7! As above, love how the stark colour brings out the matching details in the omen sprite. Working on a mate already! ^_^

...so yeah. I thought I had a small AP haul this year. I guess I was wrong! Being very sick the whole Halloween season apparently didn't slow me down that much after all, heh! ...also I really, really need to be stricter with myself and the marrows, I'll never have the space for anything else if I continue to pick up this many. ;_;

Thanks to everyone who posted my dragon's offspring here - I'm glad they were loved!

My Halloween Haul:

Pumpkins
2G from Female Dark Myst - thanks anon! I needed more 2G Pumpkins so all these are helping to round out my pumpkin group.

2G from Male Dark Myst - thanks other anon!

Misgendered 2G from Female Mimic - thanks @Lurhstaap!

Misgendered 2G from Male Red-tailed Wyrm - thanks anon!

Shadow Walkers

3G from Ribbon Dancer (1 Spriter alt) - thanks @XDLugia! Will try to find a mate for him at Christmas time.

3G from Male Monarch checker - Already had a mate for this girl, thanks @Laura-Lana!

3G from Male Purple Ridgewing - Also had a mate for him, thanks breeder!

3G from Pacified Aegis (1 Spriter alt) - thanks @miaou! Another dragon to find a mate for at Christmas.

4G from Male Tsunami (and 2 Spriter alts!) - Even had a mate lying around for him too! Thanks @cyradis4!

Cavern Lurker

2G from Female Autumn - thanks @Porkchop12! I don't collect many Lurkers but this guy was too nice to pass up.

3G from Sweetling (with Alt base) - thanks @Sunfeathers! I kept her as it turns out I can breed a PERFECT mate for her next Valentines day. Woo!

Grave

3G from Female Spessartine - thanks anon, he has a mate already!

Desipis

Misgendered 2G from Female Blue Gem - thanks breeder! Wish it had gendered right but all my 2Gs will get mates regardless.

3G from Female Nhiostrife (1 Spriter alt) - thanks @miaou! I'll have to find a mate for him.

3G from Female Falconiform (1 Spriter alt) - thanks mystery breeder! He needs a mate too.

3G from Male Green Nebula (1 Spriter alt) - thanks @Astreya (?) hope I got your name right. Also have to find a mate for this girl as well!

3G from Female Gold Tinsel - thanks @Tish! Not sure how I will find a mate for him though. XD

Caligene

2G from Female Brute - thanks @ElpuntThing! I was so excited to find this guy even though he was ER, I also grabbed a sibling just to increase my chances of getting a male. With him I can breed a mate for a 3G I caught last year and couldn't find a mate for.

2G from Male Gold Floret - thanks breeder! Really dig the colors together.

3G from Male Frostbite - thanks @Phi! I can build a mate for her which is awesome!

3G from Female Silver Tinsel - thanks anon! Not sure how I will find a mate for him either. XD

Witchlight

2G from Female Purple - thanks anon! Always need more purple checkers.

2G from Female Green Siyat - thanks @Singalana! AAAA SIYAT MECHANICS but at least the Green one will be easy to get.

2G from Female Purple Siyat - thanks @wbmorgan! This guys mate will be tougher cause I'm really impatient. :P They look so nice together.

2G from Male Brute - thanks @angelicdragonpuppy! A surprisingly good combo!

2G from Male Purple Floret - thanks @tnoelemaK! More purpley combos!

Misgendered 2G from Male Aria - thanks breeder!

Misgendered 2G from Male Mageia - thanks breeder!

3G from Female Azure Glacewing - thanks mystery breeder! This was an AP find by an awesome person who sent it to me and I LOVE IT. I can breed a mate for him too yay! <3 Azure Glacewings

3G from Male Gaia - thanks anon! I'm so glad she gendered right but I thought I had a mate waiting for her and I don't. :blink: Have to seek one out!

Omens (i seriously couldn't stop picking these up this year wth?)

2G from Female GoN - thanks @HPhaeton!

2G from Female Bolt - thanks @eggod!

2G from Female Green Copper - thanks anon!

2G from Female Hellfire - thanks @cbussiere!

2G from Female Nocturne - thanks @Tish!

2G from Female Silver - thanks breeder!

2G from Female Purple Siyat - thanks anon! Another mate that will test my impatience. :P

2G from Female Chrono - thanks @Laura-Borealis!

2G from Female Thalassa - thanks breeder!

2G from Female Blue Zyu - thanks @Nightshadow_t2!

2G from Male Aether - thanks @Seahorse!

2G from Male GoN - thanks @Daiyachiri!

2G from Male Black Truffle - thanks anon!

2G from Male Boreal - thanks Prime breeder! This combo surprised me the most on how beautiful they look together. Totally unexpected!

2G from Male Script - thanks @pinkgothic!

2G from Male Blue Siyat - thanks Prime breeder again! And another Siyat project.

2G from Purple Siyat - thanks anon! One last Siyat pair. XD

2G from Male Striped-River - thanks @oilbird!

2G from Male Mageia - thanks breeder!

2G from Male Bronze Tinsel - thanks @Commander Wymsy! Awesome combo even if I can't breed a mate for her!

Misgendered 2G from Female Blue Lunar Herald - thanks anon! Shame he misgendered but that's ok!

I did more trading this year than usual (which still wasn't much) but I managed an impress haul especially for these Omens (the hell is wrong with me) and yet somehow missed the Omen SA drops. XD I'm really happy with how Halloween went though, but I definitely need more Aeons to precog the billons of ER eggs that lasted for over a week. I ran out too quickly this year.

Now to breed mates for the ones that I can and try to find mates for the ones that I can't!

7 hours ago, Laura-Lana said:

Can I list one that I very much needed and that was gifted to me from someone who found it in the AP? I'll just do it

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ivD9q Thanks Dracaena for gifting it and Iside for breeding it!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/j8vBvThanks Dracaena for gifting it and angelicdragonpuppy for breeding it!

They're lineages found in the AP. Just not by you. :)

Thank you, mystery user: https://dragcave.net/lineage/pMDtV

She was too low-time to influence, but apparently my begging for a girl worked.

6 minutes ago, Terces said:

2G from Female Purple Siyat - thanks anon! Another mate that will test my impatience. :P

Ooh, I have a sibling! We shall test our patience together.

13 minutes ago, Terces said:

3G from Female Spessartine - thanks anon, he has a mate already!

I can soon breed a 4th gen of that lineage (have 2nd gen and 3rd gen Grave already and am now working on the Spessartine mates), so maybe we can exchange 4th gens (if they are unrelated). :)

Desipis

3G from Male Green Nebula (1 Spriter alt) - thanks @Astreya (?) hope I got your name right. Also have to find a mate for this girl as well!

Yup. RIght :D I'm happy you caught this! I just got a Desipis mate for my 3rd gen Green Nebula of the parents this Halloween, so I'll keep my fingers crossed you can get a 3rd gen Green Nebby for yours!

The Grave x Spessartine pair has a baby (I test bred them to make sure they were compatible) so you can see their full lineage. If you want the next baby from them just let me know! :D I don't plan on continuing the lineage any further, I just wanted some of my holidaykins to finally get mates.

42 minutes ago, Terces said:

You're very welcome! I wasn't sure if I'd be able to catch any omens, so I bred myself 2Gs for freezing (2Gs so people catching the siblings would potentially get some lineage-building joy out of them :D). Always glad to see a sibling grow up on a scroll I recognise! ❤️ Thanks for giving it a good home!

2 hours ago, Terces said:

My Halloween Haul:

Witchlight

2G from Female Purple Siyat - thanks @wbmorgan! This guys mate will be tougher cause I'm really impatient. :P They look so nice together.

You're very welcome! Love the name you gave it :)

Oh boy howdy did the AP treat me well! 

There were seriously so many stunning dragons I found in there, many of whom I passed along to other homes and I'm definitely unsure of the provenance of some of my dragons. But here are some of my for sure notable finds!

This lovely Purebred Pumpkin Knight is the perfect mate for the Pumpkin Princess I've had for years. Seriously, how perfect do their parent pumpkins names go together? Thank you thank you anonymous breeder!

This Ash and Shadow Walker combo is great, and I love how spooky the names are! Thank you anonymous breeder!

Pumpkin and Mimic was definitely on my list to pick up and I couldn't have been more pleased when I fished this handsome devil out of the AP. Thank you @Idril - I had a really hard time deciding whether to keep this little guy or the similarly themed one you bred from male mimic and female pumpkin which I found at the same time. I only wish I'd been able to keep both!

I completely spaced on getting myself an Omen from a female Hellfire, and was just pleased as punch when this ER kiddo gendered correctly. Thank you anonymous!

Another gorgeous combo I completely spaced on was Green Nebula and Witchlight and just look at how lucky I got - a Z Coded baby from a Z coded father and she gendered correctly! Thank you @Aie!

I would have never thought to breed Witchlight and Melismor together, but I am so glad to have this handsome dragon on my scroll. Thank you @Miaplacidus!

I love Deep Sea dragons and was so happy to find this Shadow Walker in the AP - even better in hindsight because I later traded for this great Spriter's Alt Checker from that combo. Thank you anonymous!

I had absolutely no plans for Cavern Lurker and Soulstone and that was wrong of me. Thank you for fixing that for me @Starbit-Plushie!

I traded for this guy, but he totally counts! I found him (or a sibling) in the AP, and laughed out loud at the names before I had to drop him due to limited space. Imagine how happy when I was later able to make the trade. Thank you Sachiel!

I have no idea if I found this Razorcrest and Omen or traded for it but I'm thanking you anyways anonymous. Absolutely stunning!

Anonymous, you saved my bacon with this Grave and White Winged Angel - I had bred this combo for myself but gave mine away when I mixed up a couple of dragons. I was so relieved when I found him in the ER AP and he gendered correctly. Thank you!!

And lastly but certainly not leastly! @Tish thank you thank you for this handsome gent -  I was so fortunate as to receive this Spriter's Alt in a trade just after the event. Grave and Sino look great together, and I thought I'd have to wait a year to breed checkers when I found your little guy just surfing the AP. And for him to then gender correctly!? Thank you!!

Edited by evilSpectra

To everyone who thanked me for eggs, you're welcome! I'm so glad they are enjoyed :) I have a lot of thank yous from the last two months or so...

Bone Marrow:

3g x Gold - Thanks so much @Ilune Willowlef! I'm looking for a mate now!

4g x Ember - Thanks anon! I can breed a mate too!

Shadow Walker:

3g x Black - Thanks anon! I needed a mate for this

4g x Silver - Thanks @Laura-Lana! I have a mate too

2g x Pyro - Thanks @sylviamaris! I needed a mate for this

2g x Ice - Thanks anon! I needed a mate for this

3g x Silver - This is great, thanks anon!

3g x Purple - Thanks anon! Finally a mate for this

2g x Bolt- Thanks @AngelsSin I have bred a mate!

3g x Frill - Thanks @Lantean_Pegasus!

4g x Winter Magi with SA - Awesome, thanks @bloodonmyfangs!

Cavern Lurker:

3g x Black with SA - Woohoo, thanks for this beauty, @Joker22!! I am looking for a mate!

3g x Nhiostrife with SA - Ah I love this, thanks so much anon! I am looking for a mate!

3g with SA - Another treasure, thanks anon!

3g x Aria with SA - And another, thanks anon!!

3g x Tan Ridgewing - Lovely combo! Thanks @Lesh4537

Desipis:

4g with SAs - Thanks for this great line, @Painter

3g x RA with SA - Thanks so much @dreamer23! I will be starting to breed a mate this Valentine's

3g x Black with SA - Thanks so much for this gorgeous line, anon! I am looking for a mate!

Caligene:

2g x Shimmer - Wow, thanks @Raphy! Now to search for a mate! :)

2g x Khusa - Great combo, thank you, anon!

3g x Khusa with SA - This is awesome, thanks @jerzeeshadow! I have been gifted a mate!

Witchlight:

3g x Undine - Thanks @Stargazer_7!

Omen:

2g x Pink - Thanks @Fly-by-Night! I've bred a mate!

2g x Aria - Thanks anon! I will be breeding a mate

2g x Blue Zyu - Thanks anon! I have bred a mate

Non Halloweens:

2g Spinel x Blusang - Thanks @Arcy, this is a cool combo! I bred a mate.

4g Green Siyat - This is a really neat lineage! Thanks anon!

4g pb Aeon - Thanks anon!

3g pb Aeon - Thanks @BlueLatios!

6g Flamingo x Val with SA - Thanks so much @Terces

6g white with a bunch of SAs - Thanks anon!

2g Celestial x Shimmer - Wow, thanks anon! And I happened to have a mate ready!

3g Lunar x Shimmer - Thanks for this beautiful line, anon!

3g Celestial from SA Shadow Walkers - This is gorgeous, thanks anon! I'm breeding a mate!

3g Hellfire x Black Marrow - Thanks for this cool line, anon!

3g Celestial x Shimmer - Thanks so much @s0r0k4

3g Pyro x Silver - Cool, thanks anon!

3g Pipio x Pumpkin - So pretty, thanks @lamel!

Edited by oilbird

15 minutes ago, oilbird said:

To everyone who thanked me for eggs, you're welcome! I'm so glad they are enjoyed :) I have a lot of thank yous from the last two months or so...

Caligene:

2g x Shimmer - Wow, thanks @Raphy! Now to search for a mate! :)

Glad he found a good home. :)

I managed to catch this absolutely beautiful sweetheart in the AP! I adore finding Tinselkins or Shimmerkins and to find one with such a short lineage is always a blessing! I'll have to figure out how to trade for a mate, hopefully!

14 hours ago, Terces said:

My Halloween Haul:

Witchlight

Misgendered 2G from Male Mageia - thanks breeder!

3G from Male Gaia - thanks anon! I'm so glad she gendered right but I thought I had a mate waiting for her and I don't. :blink: Have to seek one out!

Omens (i seriously couldn't stop picking these up this year wth?)

2G from Male Mageia - thanks breeder!

Misgendered 2G from Female Blue Lunar Herald - thanks anon! Shame he misgendered but that's ok!

Now to breed mates for the ones that I can and try to find mates for the ones that I can't!

Didn't expect to see any of mine here so late. Glad that even those misgendered ones got a loving home with you :)

For the 3g Gaia x Witchlight I can breed you a mate as I have an unrelated pair :D

As now all mine are now Adults, here are my AP beauties:

2g Shadow x f Silver Thanks to @MistoKitt

3g even gen with 2 SA's Thanks anon

3g Caligene checker w/ m Silver Shimmer and 2g Omen x m Melismor from coded parents Thanks @Tish

2g Omen x m Truffle Thanks anon

2g Grave x f Red Nebula Thanks shadowmom

2g Grave x f Gaia Thanks anon

3g CL from m Avatar/GoN checker Thanks anon

2g CL x f Mageia with a the great code evil 1 Thanks @hellhunt for breeding it and @Sheeana for trading it to me

2g Shadow x f Celestial Thanks @animetriplicate

3g Witchlight from m Mutamore checker Thanks @yellow_gellow

2g Shadow x f Garland Thanks anon

As I run out of Aeons this time, guess I have to stock up before Christmas XD

22 hours ago, Aie said:

I'm trying hard to remember which dragons I got in trades, which were gifts, and which I actually found in the abandoned page, but I think my AP Halloween haul thanks go to...

Yay! I figured people would appreciate some Omens. I'm glad you like him!

@oilbird: It's great to hear that the little Omen found a good home. I simply couldn't decide on what would look good with them, so I just tried out several breeds.

Now for my list of gorgeous HW dragons, starting with Graves (and once again, I can't type anything after one of the names. :unsure: I'll just post several times.)

Graves:

x Cassare: https://dragcave.net/lineage/9TXw3 Thanks, @Herk

x Falconiform, delightful, @Iside https://dragcave.net/lineage/AcWqi

x Gold. Thanks, @Nakeisha :) https://dragcave.net/lineage/tmXcC

x GW from @Infinis https://dragcave.net/lineage/HKSvn

x Cassare from azuliehero - thanks! https://dragcave.net/view/8mVGf

x Fleshcrownes, an unusual but pretty combo from InnocentGuillotine: https://dragcave.net/lineage/S3XSI

PB from Quiustath and anon:  https://dragcave.net/lineage/MlG1y https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZtPRc

A stunning combination from KagomeShikon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/CSX41

Mageia: https://dragcave.net/lineage/LMJRf

x Xeno from @Crasia https://dragcave.net/lineage/LjAfp

x Gryffindor from Uther_Pendragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ipio2

x Flowers XD from

@Chichol

Edited by Fly-by-Night

Thanks to all the breeders.    (Once again, the pop-up box from the shoutouts blocks my writing. Idk why that always happens)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Lurkers:

PB from anon, with a cool code: https://dragcave.net/lineage/qhALO

This one misgendered, but I like the code: https://dragcave.net/lineage/dEskt

I'm so glad this one gendered correctly - it was in the gender lottery! https://dragcave.net/lineage/NYmFB Thanks, @Lesh4537

Same here: https://dragcave.net/lineage/pObKZ

Thanks, stargazer_7: https://dragcave.net/lineage/J9JCB; https://dragcave.net/lineage/aB4M3 - I must make a mate for the last one!

from Sunstar23: A combination I'm working on myself, so it's very much appreciated: https://dragcave.net/lineage/RfFBu

Thank you, Waldmensch - an interesting combination with one of our newest breeds: https://dragcave.net/lineage/8EKOR

@Emmejo made a very nice PB lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/fwzGL

@Terrafreaky: This one is so interesting that I immediately bred a 2nd gen to have a mate one day: https://dragcave.net/lineage/2mnYR

Marrows:

PB relatives from n.s.c.m.: https://dragcave.net/lineage/VEoQZ https://dragcave.net/lineage/a2hmx

2 SAs and a CB Shallow Water (Thuwed, of course), plus a Dr Who reference! https://dragcave.net/lineage/E6cog

4 SA: https://dragcave.net/lineage/BUTJm

x Gold from @Sethiss: Now with the Market, I might actually be able to get a mate in roughly 2 years' time: https://dragcave.net/lineage/kzJNr

PB: https://dragcave.net/lineage/3B5YU and this one from @Starbit-Plushie https://dragcave.net/lineage/PhS4s

wonderful code: https://dragcave.net/lineage/PaYYY

Witchlight:

PB: https://dragcave.net/lineage/JBY5n

SW:

The name says it all: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Pqd7A

Very pretty together, @Lesh4537https://dragcave.net/lineage/Kt5Tc; this one misgendered but has a nice code: https://dragcave.net/lineage/dacar

from SapphireRyu, with a SA in the base: https://dragcave.net/lineage/oGWyb

On

won the gender lottery: https://dragcave.net/lineage/HGyJ7 Thanks,