AroaraAngelwolf

Wings OOC

user posted image

From pryanka! If it fits in your Sig, you may put it there with a link to the ooc or ic. Larger banners are used in the first page.

https://i.imgur.com/lqlW9Y3.png

AAAHHHH I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN ABSENT FOR SO LONG PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!

I've been preoccupied with school lately. Posted for Choice earlier today, now gonna work on a post for TEGS and when that's done (probably won't get that far today ~ I have five characters to post for in TEGS) I'll post for Eron and the Knights!

I did mention you were free to continue without me. I am in the process of working on a post though, just ran out of time today and need to get to work now. I'll finish it later when I have more time.

The knights have gathered, Felix is busy they messaged me saying they may be able to squeeze in one character. But I will want to have this rp move on and not have five pages of being morning on day one.

ahh hello i saw your post just now aroara and im confused as to why lu is considered inactive? she posted right after me and i believe that mage is waiting for the perfect opportunity to make a grand entrance, she is still very much around

yes, mage is in waiting. until they post, they will be called inactive. as for Lu, she pmed me saying she was very busy and only had that small time to post. im naming her inactive for now until her scheduled clears up. this way we are not waiting around for that one person tp post something do other characters could reply. I'm tired of waiting and the actual plot not even going while everyone's sub plots are going on and diverting from the actual one.

as for Lu, she pmed me saying she was very busy and only had that small time to post.

i ... never did that.

.... huh, thought you did. must have been someone else in a different rp. but you did say (here i thing) you're busy. or filix... im confused sorry. But again, tired of waiting.

Felix said they were busy.

Also, just because sub-stuff is happening, doesn't mean everything else is out on the freeze. An RP is made up of smaller interactions, not just one plot line. Otherwise, you'd have a very boring and very short thread.

There's still activity going, and we've only waited... what, a day? For Fata? Plus, not everyone is waiting on Fata. It's not just the bakery scene that's occurring.

Edited by Narvix

Felix said they were busy.

Also, just because sub-stuff is happening, doesn't mean everything else is out on the freeze. An RP is made up of smaller interactions, not just one plot line. Otherwise, you'd have a very boring and very short thread.

There's still activity going, and we've only waited... what, a day? For Fata? Plus, not everyone is waiting on Fata. It's not just the bakery scene that's occurring.

Narvix, Im not you, i cant manage a big rp like this, every little interaction kinda confuses me because there is so much of it. I should have stopped at four people in. I am no "expert" but i have been role playing for a long time. almost 13 years. I know what makes a god rp, but i also know what i can and cant handle. this is too much.

It's just, we're all very confused. Fata posted five days ago, March 31st. Zor posted a couple days later. Until just now, the bakery was waiting for Doc. Mack had posted a couple days ago. Continuing in order, it's now my turn.

So why was Fata placed as inactive?

ill change that, it seemed like longer to me. As for "Continuing order" don't, wrap it up okay? I do want to move along, this is EXACTLY the first one got killed.

Narvix, in six days, this rp would have been up for three months. Three months. I want things rapped up because by friday, I am starting day two and I will not be waiting for everyone to get there. by now, we should have been on week two. I said it before and i'll say it again. im sick of this waiting for everyone to post. next time felix posts im going to take control of the npc's and move things along. by the end of this month, if we have not yet captured Simon and taken him to the palace and him escaping running in to Gae and his Swan child sister before heading back to the ground, i will end this rp and do a one on one with felix.

Hm, do all of the interaction have to happen at the same time? What I mean is, no one from the bakery subplot has interacted with anyone outside of it. Essentially, if we decided that everything in the bakery is already happening on Day 2 (or Day 3, or the second week- whenever you want to move things to), it wouldn't affect anyone else, if that makes sense?

Hm, do all of the interaction have to happen at the same time? What I mean is, no one from the bakery subplot has interacted with anyone outside of it. Essentially, if we decided that everything in the bakery is already happening on Day 2 (or Day 3, or the second week- whenever you want to move things to), it wouldn't affect anyone else, if that makes sense?

Day two, soldiers would be going into every shop and house. That is part of the main plot, and sub plots can happen after extensive questioning and searching.

For the sake of time, I want everyone to be on the same day. Not only the bakery, but the skyling girls as well.

forgive me, im just a little confused on the planning for the rp so far; simon being captured involves mostly lil and felix, since they have the skylings, correct? what do the ground characters, like ciel/vogel/hector/janine do in that time?

couldn't simon be captured by the knights and brought back to the castle while vogel is buying bakery sweets? in that case, our posting time doesn't interrupt the flow of the rp. we're just having some fun interacting while we wait for simon to start the plot.

Keep in mind, it's not only Simon. Lillith is going to be causing mischief too, that involves Vogel, Ciel and possibly hector. I didn't mention the dark wings because their plans will be unexpected and a surprise for everyone.

Yes, I know. My bad. I haven't posted.

I've just been trying to multitask this entire month. With working a full-time job, I don't have a lot of time left, most of the week, to crank out RP posts as well as keep up on my NaNoWriMo project. My writing quality takes a bit of a hit. :\