AroaraAngelwolf

Wings OOC

user posted image

^ click for in character^

RULES

1. Please be kind and respectful!

2. No one liners! I'm on kindle fire, if it looks like a one line to me then it is quite short. I expect creative writing!

3. If I say, 'that can't happen' do NOT argue with me!

4. DC rules apply

5. Third person please!

6. If you are expected to be gone for extended period, please inform me or beforehand and about your characters (please put names in pm) and I'll label then in the active sheet as inactive and inform you what happened when you get back on.

7. If you remain inactive for two months (unless said otherwise) your characters are erased from the rp. If you return, please make new ones.

8. Typical, no OP, or God mod.

9. Swearing is aloud in minor instances please ask before you create a character that curses all the time!

10) I find people using God, in vulgar ways highly offensive to me! I ask kindly to refrain from doing so in this rp, the people have multiple gods (lowercase) and I'll be keeping a list of other colorful words that can be used instead of God! doing so is an immediate expungement from the rp!

Sheets! ((semi modern. No cell phones or such. Steam punk like transportation for the ground people)

Get rid of parentheses please!

[B]Username[/B]:
[B]Name:[/b]
[B]Age[/B]:
[B]Gender[/B]:
[B]Ground or Sky[/B]: 
[B]Class/occupation:[/B] (can list both. ground people are more workers then the sky people. mid Victorian in technology.))
[B]Dark Wing supporter[/B]: (Yes or no, can be on both sides [sky/ground] or know nothing about them)
[B]Appearance[/B]: (height, eyes Pictures okay but please describe too!)
[B]Personality[/B]: (DO NOT PUT TO BE RPED!)
[B]Wing appearance[/B]: ( wingspan is a must, adv. 15-25ft)
[B]History[/B]: (a little back story about them please! )
[B]Skills[/B]: (anything really, this is the "other" slot)
[B]War or peace[/B]: (pick one your character would support)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Could you add all my characters from the original, except for the musician? (I didn't end up liking playing him as much as I thought I would)

And I thought you said you'd wait to reboot it until summer? I mean, I'm not complaining ^^ I'm just a bit surprised. Thanks though! smile.gif

It seems that you accidentally forgot to put Eron Lionheart in the accepted characters list. wink.gif Telling you so you can fix it. :3

Username: Aroara

Name: Lian Quinna

Ground or Sky: Sky

Class/occupation: upper class daughter of the captain of the kings guard.

Dark Wing supporter: I am loyal to the king

Appearance: Lian is a 5'8" tall woman who fits the words, "ethereal beauty". Her hair is long and pitch black with highlights of midnight blue if caught in the right light. Her skin a flawless mocha cream tone, often painted with gold markings of a Dinja follower on her hands, belly, chest, feet and around her eyes. Her eyes are the bluest of blue, startling in contrast with her skin tone, eye lashes thick and long. Her voice has a certain low sound to it that seems to carry when she speaks softly.

Her clothing is often revealing, something akin to a belly dancers, or out of Arabian Nights.

Personality:

She's outgoing, and ready for adventure, however she is reserved. She speaks very little, letting her body do the talking for her. When she does speak she's sassy, sultry and seductive.

Wing appearance: Her wings are monochromatic, multiple colors of blue in that shape about 16 foot wingspan.

History: Lian grew up in the castle, and was trained to one day take her father's place as head commander of the kings army. Her mother was a vasle of Dinja and passed away at her birth. Wanting to be both like her mother and father, she pledged herself to the goddess only a year ago.

Skills: she's a skilled fighter like her father.

War or peace: peace

Hello! I like the both of you and I like this idea so I thought I'd just let you know that I'm interested but I'm pretty busy right now and I probably will be for awhile so if this gets big Ill probably back out but I'll just lie low and see what happens for now?

Yeah... it's kinda sad to see it go down like this... thanks for trying to reboot it though! <3

Could you give me the code for that? I'd like to put it in my sig as soon as my laptop's fixed. (Probably later this week, whenever the new power jack gets delivered)

that banner is so cute!! silver's art is so nice ; o ;

ahah i was holding off on rejoining this rp since i have a somewhat busy schedule nowadays, but i kept seeing the bumps pop up and i really miss elis. ; u ;

could i rejoin with elisven's sheet, please? i'd like to make some slight changes so i'll post an updated ver later on. <3

thanks! <3 here it is, hope it's alright! if there's any changes to be made, just let me know ; o ;

i also redrew her bc i just couldnt stand that old art oops haha

ahh just a question, but when do you think you'll start rping? 0: i'd like to know for scheduling purposes, please!

Username: xvi

Name: Elisven Lynnette Ienstelle (( just Elis is fine! ))

Class/occupation: High-class socialite

Dark Wing supporter: No.

Appearance: Elis is 152 cm, with curly blonde hair and large green eyes. She has a petite build, weighing 90 lb. quick sketch

Personality: Well-behaved and patient, Elis is indifferent to most things. She most loves to read and educate herself on matters of the world, a curious trait that comes from her birth mother. Though she was raised and acts accordingly to Skyling social code, she has a certain natural attraction towards things outside the norm, a trait inherited from her mother.

Wing appearance: The wings of an Glasswing Swallowtail, Elis’ wings span 15ft. Beautiful and delicate, Elis’ wings sway in the breeze and are almost always fluttering slightly. Her wings, though seethrough, often reflect the sun’s rays and turn the reflections into a picturesque scene. They are lightly bordered by veins of gold running across the wings, seen glittering in the sun. One would not commonly notice the shape of the wings on Elis’ back, only the images screen through the and the delicately fluttering gold. Since her wings are thin enough to showcase worlds, they are delicate and she must take great care.

History: Born the daughter of Skylings, Elis’ father was a university appointed noble who was studious in nature. Her mother was a well-known figure, having been rebellious in her youth and vocal about her opinions. The pair were known to be quirky, if not a bit strange, and Elis' mother didn't particularly want a child; as such, at her birth, she was adopted by a neighbouring wealthy family who were good friends with her birth parents. Elis bears no resentment towards her birth parents, and still sees them often, and is often told she resembles them though she holds her adopted family dear as well.

Skills: Elis can play the flute and harp, and is good at drawing. In her spare time, she likes to read and dance.

Her first name was given to her by her birth parents, and her middle and last from her adopted parents.

War or peace: Peace

Edited by xvi

Username: Lilraaos

Name: Gaeleath Carrona-Sylbalar

Class/occupation: Heir of an upper class noble, knight

Dark Wing supporter: No

Appearance: Gae stands at 6'4, with tan skin and amber eyes that are slightly slanted. His hair is a dark black and long enough to reach a bit below his chest but he always keeps it tied up in a low ponytail. He has a slender but muscular frame. His hands and feet are big and quite calloused. He is always well groomed and has a stoic unapproachable expression.

Personality: Quiet and polite, Gae is rather reserved and seems to almost try his best to avoid any unnecessary interactions with others. He likes to keep to himself mostly and prefers to read or train in the courtyard. He is also noted for his strange obedience to his father whom he never seems to publicly question. This personality, though his natural one was taken to the extreme to shut out the skylings that he was forcefully taken into the world of.

Back on the ground, amoung the people he loved and cared for he was known for being rather gentle. He immensely enjoyed being with his friends and working with them almost always seemed like a game to him. He was always smiling then and looking out for those who needed protection.

Wing appearance: his wings are white hawk wings and the roots are sort of goldish, his wings are about 35ft

History: Gae grew up as a groundling although he would have seemed out of place to an outsider's eyes whether it was due to his grand wings or the proud and calm way he always carried himself. Belong or not, Gae was accepted among the other children in his small village and he was rather content with his life and the people he knew. He had expected to live out the rest of his life in that area, however the tragic departure of his sickly mother when he turned 17 shattered his peaceful way of life.

He was approached by a regal looking man who claimed to be his father. He revealed his past with Gae's mother, claiming that he had always loved her but was betrothed to another and that there was nothing he could do about the situation so with a heavy heart he cut her off.

Gae listened to his story and provided the man a place to stay for the night but he refused to listen to the man farther, especially when the man started to repeatedly visit and offer to take Gae to live with him in the sky.

Gae rejected him time and time again and so his father begun to blackmail him. Gae reluctantly agreed to his father's demands and quickly found out why his father desired his presence so much. His wife had suffered another miscarriage and was a women with a very weak constitution. Together his father and his father's wife had three daughters and one son although the son was sickly and bedridden. His father had been ecstatic to discover the existence of a different son whom not only was healthy but was naturally quiet, composed and as it turned out quite easy to control.

And so Gae eventually got used to living among the skylings, the political and social games the members played, the customs, the etiquette and he was quite good at performing himself. He has not yet forgotten about his friends and still horribly misses them. His greatest wish is to someday be reunited with the people whom he regards as his real family.

Skills: Hes a skilled sword fighter (though that is only form-wise, he has never fought in real combat), he has good hand-eye coordination and he can read things fast and memorize it pretty well.

Edited by Lilraaos

Can you specify the kind of wings he has? Feathers, butterfly, white bat, moth.. etc?

I will be changing Lian's disruption and age. Working on a coloring page that's perfect for her.

hello hello i know i said one character only but i revamped villads, hope that's alright! ; o ;

Username: xvi

Name: Ciel (last name unknown)

Ground or Sky: Ground

Class/occupation: Thief

Dark Wing supporter: Conflicted? He doesn't care for their beliefs, but runs jobs if need be for money.

Appearance: Ciel is 162 cm, and 94 lbs. He has light, silver-blond hair, pale skin, and heterochromia. His hair covers his left eye, which is blue, and his right eye is dark, almost black. Across his body, he has numerous scars and sometimes bruises from alterations during his jobs, with the most noticeable one being a large scar that runs diagonally from his waist upwards. Incidentally, from the same incident one of his wings was cut off, and as a result he is unable to fly. pic

Personality: Having had a rough life, Ciel grew up relying solely on himself. As a result, he is brisk and detached towards clients; however, among people he habours no animosity towards, he is playful and relaxed, hardly taking anything seriously. Though he does not trust easily, those who have made it into Ciel's inner circle are people he truly values, as he understands the grief of having nothing. In addition, he habours hatred and a certain fear towards figures of authority and other thieves.

Wing appearance: Ciel's wings are similar to that of pygmy owl with grey and brown feathers, and 13ft.

History: Orphaned at an early age, Ciel doesn't know his parents nor his surname. Forced to adapt or die among the streets, he quickly gained notoriety as a thief due to his small frame and agility on his feet. For a while, he worked with a band of thieves and aided them in their projects, but began demanding more pay for his work; and, when he was rejected, stealing from the loot. As a result, when he was 17, he was attacked and left to die one night. Making his way to a small village, Ciel somehow survived the attack and ended up renting a room as he recovered. Since that day, Ciel has always worked alone.

Skills: skills more like anti-skill haha am i right He can't read, but is street-smart. He's underweight, and not that healthy.

He always carries small weapons hidden on his form.

Edited by xvi

So Gae and Ciel are Simon's friends I take it? Accepted on both, and I'll add them once you're done editing.

simon: oh wow gae this tea is excellent

gae: i quite agree my friend

simon: i also made some macaroons the other day, do try them

[ door flies down ]

ciel: lol guys i just robbed a guy for like five dollars

in all seriousness, sounds good! they can be the squad hoho

I think it would be more like

Ciel: *kicks door in* Guys I just took a bunch of brownies from this guy. These are really good, try one!

^

I can see it more along those lines. Ah, and that reminds me. Money. The currency isn't the same as ours. I need to figure that out....

I think it would be more like

Ciel: *kicks door in* Guys I just took a bunch of brownies from this guy. These are really good, try one!

^

I can see it more along those lines. Ah, and that reminds me. Money. The currency isn't the same as ours. I need to figure that out....

stop this man, he's taking desserts off the streets what a menace

just edited ciel's pic into his description ; o ; it's a really quick sketch but he should be complete now! lemme know if there's anything else that needs to be changed ; o ;