The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2017

I'm breeding Olives for collectors.

Right now I have 2 PB EG Olive Eggs that I've influenced as a pair.

I'm taking offers from my wishlist for them until I can hatch them, so please PM an offer if you want them. Also the blue line in my sig applies.

If this is considered spammy, I'll delete this message smile.gif

Is...The first page ever going to update with to total amount of dragons?

Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/seapancake

Sort Order: Breed Name

Identifier: None, as ALL Olives on my scroll are from Jan 2017 or later.

Current Total: 13

Last Updated: 05/16/2017

Thank you for this contest ^0^

EDIT: I'm such a slacker .____.;

Edited by Sea Pancake

Finally made it to 100 Olives! biggrin.gif Congrats to those who are far ahead of me, haha!

I"m trying to to EGs but it's a gamble sometimes 'cause I just keep them arranged chronologically. My 2Gs have an annoying tendency to all gender female. Ah well

I managed to collect 54 Olives for now, plus I just got seven eggs, so as far as I'm concerned, the hunt goes smoothly!

But yeah, the first page should've been updated already ;) Hopefully it happens soon...?

Edited by Gryphites

Hey guys I have another Olive offer.

One 2g olive and a 2g olive from spiritward+mate for a cool mirror lineage.

PM if interested!

I'm going to join in again this year. I'll post all of my olives at the very end of my scroll. I will also list them in this post.

ETA: Since the implementation of the ability to group your dragons, I will be grouping all of the olives for the contest under a group entitled Holly Contest 2017.

Edited by rihannalexis

Any way I can withdraw from this event? I'm not paying it enough attention, not even into double digits yet owo Maybe next year :3

As of the addition of groups, all of my Contest Olives are sorted under Holly Contest 2017.

Not sure if this will work, but here's a link. https://dragcave.net/group/2140

(Yes, your link works.)

This is a really good idea! Then checkers don't have to search our scrolls, just our groups, if the groups get added to the signup post. Make things a little bit easier. It looks like Holly Contest hasn't checked back in for a while, so unless they post after me, I'll be editing a group into this post. o3o

Change how to find my Olives for the contest:

Just take a look at my only highlighted group on my scroll!

Did this topic get wiped with the upgrade?  I don't see my previous posts or that I'm even still in the game?

Okay well I guess I'll join, again, if need be.

I've been collecting Olives for awhile now currently up to 27: See my Holly Challenge Group

Edited by wonderwanders2