Choppedmint

Choppedmint's Art (12/27)

Thank you very much! I like working in a lot of different mediums. While I was on vacation I started working on a little Storyboard animation, which hopefully will turn out good. Still got to work out a lot of kinks.

I am taking any requests you want to throw at me. ;) Human, dragon, animal, vegetable, ha, ha.

Edited by Choppedmint

omg haha vegetable

that's great to hear~! do you think you could draw my ain from the game elsword?

here are some refs: outfit, and a sketch i did!

and please include like.. a lettuce XD i love the vegetable suggestion so much haha 

Alright! I'll try getting to that as soon as I can (depends on my school schedule. ^^' ) Lettuce will be present. :P

More of Myrnin. I drew these a while back in my notebook, however:

ZUhxvLb.png
Does this look familiar? It should! This was the tradition drawing I did of the same thing that happened in an RP I'm in. I played around with movement a lot more freely in this one, so the helicopter-thingy looks like it is really moving around.

7zCsI8B.png
Myrnin's shirts are always so... deeply shaded. I half do this cause anatomy on arms will kill me. I actually set it up specifically that he'd have a loose fitting shirt, since the wrinkles and folds wouldn't be so...odd. That didn't last as long as I thought, since it also made it very easy for someone to slash and stab it to shreds. He later just changed into a green sweater, which you see in a lot of the other pictures.

Edited by Choppedmint

@✿ 花れい

Ayyy! Look, my tag started working again. ;D

Anyway, I started on your request today. Here's a WIP.

Apologize for low/poor quality. I took a picture with my camera. The finished project should be scanned.

pGmUmfh.png

Edited by Choppedmint

ahhh he's so cute !! i love the ears <3 and no worries about the quality, i understand the struggle of phone cameras haha 

can't wait to see the finished piece! <3 your other art is looking great as well, i love the dynamic poses! 

I should be finishing it tomorrow. ;)

And thanks! I, recently, have been trying new poses. Your character was another 'experiment'. 

@✿ 花れい

Don't know if you saw the request was done (two posts up, still bad quality camera pic. >.<) I was unable to tag you until now.

Also, a WIP I'm working on of a bunch of RP and fandom characters as little kids:

7Kzk9Vd.png

Who can you pick out?

Art dump, cause I haven't been here in a while:

Present for a friend:

6XMOk3S.png

Finished WIP:

eP7yRsO.png

And I've been doing Inktober

(posted in sort of order)

HGMDCYh.png

Swift

uORy2RY.png

Divided

fLqmXPp.png

Poison

ThGjvYG.png

Long

https://imgur.com/txVgNyy.png[/img]

Underwater

L8JedhV.png

Crooked

https://imgur.com/LLLibIK.png[/img]

Screech

cruqWpd.png

Sword

7GMbmJD.png

Shy

qrj21TH.png

Gigantic

XEi0bg4.png

Run

M2v0VA5.png

Shattered

Edited by Choppedmint

13. Teeming
(sorry for delay. Family was over)
8z9PevL.png
14. Fierce
NTAOL4i.png
15. Mysterious
Qb17b1Z.png
The great beast mashup.
16. Fat
GOKCQqN.png
Fat cat. Uncle to Garfield.
17. Graceful
z2mmFhU.png
18. Filthy
E14sLSG.png

Oooh! Thanks!

I still need to upload Cloud. As I'm also doing a writing challenge this month (similar to something called NaNoWriMo, only I do it until I finish the story instead of as a word count), I've fallen behind a little.

Had to stop Inktober at 'Cloud', but I still haven't taken a picture of it. So, here's some other art:

Rex from Star Wars, I believe. It was fan art for a friend of mine:

J0wL31i.png

Some of another friends Flight Rising dragons:

OJ6YJ1O.png

Same description as above:

Ou0uANT.png

As of Oct. yes, I do. XD I'm 'minted' on there, since I made a mistake with my account and couldn't get Choppedmint.

I am a member of a lot of forums and websites thanks to the WCRP forum (Warrior Cats RP Forums / Warrior Cat Forums). It's how I joined this place too.

Yeah! I can draw her! Want me to PM you it through FR or post it on here or...? How do you want it delivered? 

Its literally same as here AkiresaYasonska well id suges to use spoilers for art showing as then one can minemize and expand content <3