Choppedmint

Choppedmint's Art (12/27)

Wasn't until today that I finished that snow leopard, but here's another headcannoned character from an RP I'm doing on another forums:

kxqx2KG.png

---

Snow Leopard:

suZ2jDp.png

ah hello id like to stop by and say those are some nice clothing folds and also that is a really cute snow leopard it looks like it is having fun <3

Ahh, thank you. <3

I specialize in clothing folds. If I didn't, you'd see just how bad my anatomy was. XD

And I loved doing that Snow Leopard request. It was a very fun and lighthearted picture to do.

Also, here's what I'm currently working on:

kZcbXMW.png

It's of someone's OC and my headcannoned version of a character (this will be the third picture I've posted with him. The others being the guy with the green sweater and the one with tie-dyed pants and hat). He insisted on mocking some character's personality in-rp and the fact that paint was handy meant I couldn't resist RPing him putting it to use. The words on the floor read 'Danger Zone', by the way.

always nice to see an artist's wip ~~ your drawing sounds really cool! and i second the snow leopard being really cute, it looks so playful <33 

And I love posting them, since I like seeing what it looks like after I'm done. :D Thank you!

@Lilraaos

Thank you very much. Yes it is. Basically it was just this fun little part in a RP where the characters were in a room with a bunch of artist supplies. All the characters went a little wild with the colors and 'my' character (I say 'my', but it's a crossover RP, so I in no way own him. He'd the one crouching, by the way.) has a personality that basically meant as soon as this other character turned up he had to mess with her, since she's pretty annoying. She's blind and was staying in one place too long, so he had time to paint a red circle all around her and write 'Danger Zone' while she was talking with someone else. When she found out what he did, boy was she mad. XD

Edited by Choppedmint

oh no poor girl ;(

have you've done any pieces with the boy? what is he from? a series?

@Lilraaos

Considering how she sometimes treats him, she should be glad he only did that. She is not a very nice person. 

Hum, you mean the character crouching down and painting the circle? Yes, I have. Several.

Apart from these: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/177330-choppedmints-art-request-are-open/?do=findComment&comment=9506721

The middle guy in the top pic: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/177330-choppedmints-art-request-are-open/?do=findComment&comment=9523455

And this: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/177330-choppedmints-art-request-are-open/?do=findComment&comment=9528662 

So apart from those, I have a few I haven't posted (let):

Cropped from one of my drawing. His hair isn't up in this picture:

oUajIrA.png

This is way out of content. Basically, he's chastising some characters off-screen that attacking the stone tiger with a sword wont work, because someone already tried with a knife and it hardly nicked the statue. The said statue can move around and attack people. Slllllight blood warning:

2gFhHq9.png

More RP stuff:

4GWOKgn.png

As for where he's from, yes, he is from a series. He's a headcannon of Myrnin from Rachel Caine's Morganville Vampires. I use him in crossover RPs a lot.

Edited by Choppedmint

Nice! Drawing RP characters and RP scenes is so fun~! I don't know what the danger circle is but it looks cool!

oh wow im going to have to look him up now he seems like an edgy little baby

i really like the first one you did in black and white though! did you use charcoal???

@TehUltimateMage That would be: 

Mint:

"Hello Nore," said Myrnin, beginning to paint around her even though he couldn't actually 'see' her. He was relying on hearing and smell to pick out where she was. He had a paintbrush out and draw a large red circle around her. Then he paused and wrote in letters near his end of the circle 'Danger Zone'. 
Then he trotted off to talk to Arlo.
"Oh? Um, yeah, that's mine. It's of the Earth." As if no one could see that. He looked at where she was pointing, the glitter helping with that. "There isn't an island there," he said, looking at the bit of blue-green she was pointing to.

Razz:

(omg myrnin)

"You sound familiar." Nore tapped her chin. "You both sound familiar." She didn't move, managing to stay in her designated zone even without knowing it was there. Painting... That was the last room she was in, wasn't it? She suddenly felt a little lightheaded. What had she been doing? Driving a car. Where had she been going? Maybe it was all just a weird dream. She wanted to tell the others to hurry up and find the exit but she didn't have the heart to speak at the moment, much less make demands, so she stayed eerily quiet; she almost even felt the need to be sick.

Mint:

(This is why I love him dearly.)

"It's 'Mymin'," said Myrnin, using the butchered name that she'd used last time. Boy, did this human forget things easy. Last time she hadn't remembered he was a vampire!
He hadn't gotten it yet that she hadn't been here in a while.
He cast a glance back at his painting and shrugged. With a green paint tube, he added a splash of green where Arlo had indicated and then turned away, forgetting about the painting.
"Ehh, I'm going to look for an exit. People keep throwing glitter around and I can't paint in that sort of set up."
He walked past Nore's Danger Zone, careful to edge around the red circle.

Give or take. There are certainly things that you'd only get if you were there. ^^'

@Lilraaos XD You could say that, yes. He is a very cool character, that is for sure.

And nope! That's in plain pencil. I'd say #2, but I think it was mechanical...

And for your daily intake of art, I've got this, which is the cover of my notebook:

mX8u75y.png 

Edited by Choppedmint

rp-related drawings are the best, there's so much history to each!

the cover of your notebook is really cool, what kind of paint did you use? 0: (or is that not paint and i just have eye problems) 

Edited by ✿ 花れい

@✿ 花れい

That's actually what next to all my drawings of Myrnin are. Next to....um. I haven't actually posted many pictures of him. Next to Kaitou Kid, he's my main crossover character that I RP. All the RP related content that I and a handful of other will look at and say 'oooooh, I remember that'. Otherwise, it's just fun. :3 

As for the notebook cover, it was done in watercolor. And thank you very much. I'm slightly very proud of it.

Now, have a picture of my other main RP character:

*sigh* Also, apparently some idiot (me) deleted some of the slides from my animation. I could just post the whole animation... but I just wanted to post the slide with Kid in it. Ah well. Here's some of the ones he was in, but not the main feature. These are also from my favorite RP, the crossover one I keep mentioning.

dwMmruI.png

This one's missing the background...

Q55Yb2g.png

And here's the one and only animation I ever did:

buPH0Sb.gif

Wow!! That animation is really cool! I didn't expect it to have all these different parts. It must have taken a very long time!

Tells us more about Myrnin <3

On my other forums there's a fad. "I'll draw your SN". Well, someone had the SN of Storm and here's what they got. lol

wX6VtEp.png

@TehUltimateMage It took ages. I started it in Feb. and finished in late June early July. But it was really fun to make.

As for more about Myrnin, here's a WIP watercolor I was doing:

IoP4Shv.png

One of the forumers I RP with is the one who roleplays the lady on the left. Whose Missy from Doctor Who, by the way. The camera really messed up the colors. Major messed them up. And I need to deepen the hair color/everything. >.< Don't asked me how a crossover with Doctor Who and Morganville Vampires works, but it does. Myrnin gets along pretty well with her, actually. 

Hum...what else to tell? I've pretty much forgotten most of what is in the actual series, so in-RP he keeps complaining when people turn up with coffee or sweets because he doesn't like them. He gets along with an Android called 7S who has similar views. Someone offered him an Oreo and both he and 7S looked at them like they were crazy and I quote "Don't you know what they put in that stuff?" Both were pressured into eating one anyway. 

Canonically, he likes both coffee and sweets, but who said I ever payed attention to cannon? XD

Edited by Choppedmint

My OC, Pajarito:

7qEmBm3.png

TjkGT6z.png

RNTZVqu.png

-As a pigeon she has white feathers with black tips on each feather. As a human she wears clothing made from black feathers, as well as a white t-shirt and shorts. She has a crest of feathers on her head and feathers on her shoulders that seem to be able to move independently. Her hair is pure white and her eyes are clear, cold black. She looks to be around 17. She's cold and uninterested when in human form and considers herself above everyone if they are not either Kid or Matteo. But she does have the ability to care. If you can get past her icy demeanor she can be funny and an interesting person to know. She prefers to stay in pigeon form.

I basically RP her every now and again, but that's it.

And just because I'm posting OCs, here's Tom (bottom) and Eveline (top):

A9HNXKJ.png

As well as a headcannon ref for Myrnin, if he was a normal boy in the 21st century (since that's the theme of one of the latest RPs):

W3X0DiY.png

(Edit: Somehow I double posted Tom and Eveline.)

Edited by Choppedmint

So I'll just post this. I liked what I did with the cape and I was going to have the hair move as well, but it allllllso turned out that I was using an old character ref. That was really embarrassing, since I had to scrap everything.

gZu5QjX.gif

Edited by Choppedmint

Alright, so I know Magelight was up next to draw. Anyone else want to request something before school starts for me?

oh wow 0: i really admire your dedication to how many different things you do !! like watercolour and animation and all of that haha

everything looks great, as usual !! are you taking only dragon related requests, or humans as well? 0: