Choppedmint

Choppedmint's Art (12/27)

I'm procrastinating with that Magi, if no one had guessed. >.<

Finally finished the avatar I was working on: user posted image

Edited by Choppedmint

What would happen if I, you know, drew those dragons I was working on? >.< But no, just more random art. :3

user posted image

Edited by Choppedmint

Spiderwebs. But scratched mirror could also work. It was really up to interpretation. ^^'

Someone needs to remind me that this place exists.

Anyway, here's my current WIP computer artwork. It's two headcannoned versions of some characters I RP on another forum. I put their clothes through a lot...

It's about halfway done. I'm currently shading the sword and the guy on the left.

user posted image

Fun fact: I've drawn the guy on the left several times. If I ever draw him in colored pencil, his face always ends up a little yellowish in color (should be really pale white/cream if I take that he's from Wales). Same thing happens when I try and draw him digitally, it seems. Maybe it's because of the color of his sweater?

If anyone guesses who these two are, I'll be very surprised. But if you want to try, I'll be pleased. smile.gif I like playing 'guess who I'm drawing'... I often lose.

May I request for Seawyrm Pygmy drawing? Please?

Of course! No problem. smile.gif I'll try and have it (and the Magi pic) done this week.

Oh, look! Dragons!

user posted image

and this:

user posted image

Edited by Choppedmint

(Oh thank you so much! :') I couldn't figure out how to fix that.)

*looks puzzled* Only now they don't have a transparent background...Wonder how to fix that...

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Mint, happy birthday to me.

@.@ Can't believe I'll be another year older tomorrow ( June 12th). Crazy how the time as flown.

Oh, hey. I didn't realize I hadn't posted the finished product.

Here's my headcannon of two characters I RP in a crossover on another forum.

user posted image

Hello! I'm back from vacation and have a bunch of random art!

save.thumb.png.40df4763115a6efe3faf28035bc9d664.png

NrIfjFt.png

Edited by Choppedmint
learning to posts images again. @.@

welcome back ! i hope your vacation went well 0:

i haven't been here for a while; your art's really improved !! i'm really liking the new lineless style with how you're drawing humans. keep it up!! 

xP It did. Up to the point I caught a cold. But it was amazing for finishing art and some writing projects I have on another forums. Thank you for the well wishes.

And thank you! That means a lot. I love lineless style. It's how I do...almost all of my art. Most of the lined humans were done in paint.net and the one with the background/guy with a sword ect. was done in Krita, which is better for lineless. I will certainly keep it up. :D I have another human portrait in the works, as well as plans.

Anddddd I think I'll go work on that Magi. Still need to do a Magelight as well.

Hey! Look who got something done? <3

From this:

op5WOQN.png

To this:

dP97oOK.png

Edited by Choppedmint

A cat I made for an internet friend:

v2Wzvjb.png

Edited by Choppedmint