SkySong278

A Knight's Story

“Very nice and pretty,” Cody said when he saw the ring briefly with a smile before closing the door behind them and then walked over to Avery and Alex.

”I’ve bought a few dresses on my own before now but it would be fun to do it with you and mom,” Alex said in reply before starting to walk ahead of their house in the direction she thought the restaurant they were going to was in.

Zane went behind Alex and pushes her slightly in the right direction. "It's a Spanish restaurant. I know the owner and his daughter admires you. I hope you don't mind signing an autograph before you eat. " He chuckled. 

--

"I still say the only dresses I've seen you in was the one at the ball and at the trial." Avery giggled. 

“The one I’m wearing now is new. I just got it earlier today during a break time I had at work,” Alex said in reply to Avery’s statement before Zane pushed her slightly in the right direction of the restaurant and as she heard everything that he said. “Oh and I’d be honored to sign an autograph for her,” she said in reply with a small blush on her cheeks as she didn’t know that she already had an admirer.

~-~-

Cody followed behind Zane and Alex with Avery. “She has a few other dresses like the one she has on today,” he said after Alex said what she did and just before they came across a really nice-looking building. “Is that the restaurant we have a reservation at?” he asked toward Zane.

Edited by SkySong278

"Yes. This is it. Of course you do dearest, you bring women empowerment." Zane smiled and lead them inside. They were greeted warmly and lead to a table with a beautiful view of a rose garden. Little paper lanterns lit the courtyard in a soft romantic light.  He pulled out Alex's chair for her to sit down. 

--

Avery was in Aw at the ritzy interior of the place. Zane really knew someone here? Why hasn't he taken them here before? Something was going on. He frowned looking at Cody with raised eyebrows in a questing look.

“Oh I didn’t know that,” Alex said in reply shyly and still with the small blush on her cheeks before she, Cody and Avery were led inside the restaurant. She smiled at the owner when they were inside the small building and then followed him to a table that was near the rose garden. She thought the roses were really beautiful as well as the small lit lanterns before Zane pulled her chair out for her. “Thank you,” she said with the smile still on her face before she sat down in it.

~-~-

“It’s a very nice place,” Cody said before they were led inside by Zane and the restaurant’s owner. “Zane’s going to propose to Alex,” he said very softly in Avery’s ear so that Alex wouldn’t hear when he saw the questioning look on his face of what was going on before pulling out a chair for him (Avery) to sit down in.

Edited by SkySong278

"Well now you do." He said smiling and sat down to order. 

Avery smiled and sat down  on the chair. "I see. Now, what is the best dish here?" He asked rhetorically as he looked at the menu. 

Alex nodded before looking at the menu and knowing what she wanted after just a few minutes or so. She then looked up from the menu to look at the roses and the courtyard outside the window (not sure if I should have the owner or a waiter come over so that’s why I didn’t put either one). “Want to walk among the roses after we order our food?” she asked Zane as she looked briefly over at him before looking out of the window again.

~-~-

Cody nodded and then looked over the menu himself. He wasn’t sure what to get since there were so many good options but then he started to look in the salad section.

Edited by SkySong278

The owner's young daughter came over. She couldn't be older then thirteen and she beamed at Alex. "May I take your order?"

((It's way fancier then tacos. It it's a Spain restaurant, not Mexican. Mexico wasn't discovered yet.))

Will edit later

((oh sorry. I edited my post.))

“Yes. Me gustaría que gambas al ajillo and a sweet tea without a lemon as my drink please,” Alex said in reply with a smile of her own at the young girl.

Edited by SkySong278

Zane pointed to what he wanted then whispers something in the girl's ear who giggled and wrote down the orders. 

Avery had trouble pronouncing his, it was a soup with pork and beans that sounded yummy, and she wrote that down along with Cody's. 

She then pulled out a small book and handed her the fountain pen she was using and the book opened to a clean page to Alex. "Can I get your signature before I place your orders please?" She asked. 

“What did you say to her?” Alex asked curiously and with a small blush because she thought that she had mispronounced something in Spanish again when she heard the young girl giggle before she was asked by the former for her autograph. “Sure,” she said with the blush still on her cheeks before writing her signature in the book with the pen she was given and then giving both of them back to her afterward.

~-~-

Cody had told the girl that he wanted a salad before smiling when he saw Alex give the young waitress her autograph

(if they’re sitting at the same table as Zane and Alex and if not, I’ll edit).

Edited by SkySong278