aisudesu

Christmas '16 breeding projects?

I like these guys with Spirit Wards quite a bit! I think the poses work nicely together, and both times of day work well in my opinion. ^_^  

l0zoHOH.pngacJhG9K.png

Edit: (ignore the names - put this together on my own and forgot to edit them out XD

Edited by Tehya Faye

11 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I never breed Holiday x Holiday, but that may change! This is just too lovely!

I feel the same way since CBs are so limited... Unless it is a Christmas or Valentine with a Halloween. Hopefully this combo will catch on and I'll find it in the AP some point?

3 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

I feel the same way since CBs are so limited... Unless it is a Christmas or Valentine with a Halloween. Hopefully this combo will catch on and I'll find it in the AP some point?

Funny you should say that because I did find one in the AP sometime after I posted that -- a Solstice -- and then traded for a Snow of the same lineage. So now I have a breeding pair for next year without using any of my own CBs! :D

Congrats on that! I probably won't find any in the AP with how things go, so I'll likely just wait until next year and put in a request... I'm not huge on lineage making, but I do try to continue the lineages I grab.