aisudesu

Christmas '16 breeding projects?

Golds look nice as always, but I have no CB Golds that are female. rolleyes.gif I guess there goes another Lineage I have to replace with Gold Lunar Heralds.

I could've sworn these new guys were Drakes?? (Antlers, wing shape, tail frill) There goes my Honey and Morpho plans. ;~; (Although I guess that's my own fault for not keeping up with the News thread)

I think I'm going to pair one of mine with a Frostbite and the other with a Winter Seasonal, they are Snow Dragons after all~ :3

Bolt and Gold Lunar Herald are definitely my favorites besides the Gold Shimmer!

My thoughts exactly! That Shimmer line would be gorgeous... I also like them with Teimarrs.

I´m always going with Gold and Silver with Holidays, but I found this Stripe, which I think looks nice (named after the parents codes*lol*)

Been trying to figure out what to breed my 2 Snows with and finally decided on either red or green gemshards. Khusas might be an interesting match, too.

The people who reserved my CB Snows chose Silver Lunars and Almeralds. Silver Lunars are on the 1st page so I won't re-add the image.

image.png.53dab3949dc5fbc6d39d7ed23171e8af.png

snowxcelestial.png

I've been waiting a year for this and it's about to finally happen.

Besides Almeralds, I like Tree huggers, Azures and golden Lunars ... dang, I don't have enough Snows for all this XD Hopefully, I'll find some in the AP.

image.jpg.1740ba0f8daace23908dc205126c1169.jpg

This is DEFINATELY happening this year!😆🎄😎⭐️💙

(My apologies for the extra jumbo pic...)

Edited by jerzeeshadow

14 hours ago, PREDATOR said:

The people who reserved my CB Snows chose Silver Lunars and Almeralds. Silver Lunars are on the 1st page so I won't re-add the image.

image.png.53dab3949dc5fbc6d39d7ed23171e8af.png

Wow, this is beautiful. I know what I'm on the lookout for...

I plan to breed them with Embers but idk what to trade for the last 2G Snow for the lineage I'm working on

Upside-down Mint x Wrapping Wing and Yule x Aria with a SA in the base. I have no idea what I'm doing.

18 minutes ago, Orchi'dea said:

Upside-down Mint x Wrapping Wing and Yule x Aria with a SA in the base. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Clearly, because the Christmas '16 dragon is the Snow dragon: https://dragcave.net/view/Uhigi ;)

18 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Clearly, because the Christmas '16 dragon is the Snow dragon: https://dragcave.net/view/Uhigi ;)

Ew right, oops... I hate the "year" naming, nobody really calls the holiday breeds like that and it makes absolutely zero sense - considering even the artists themselves use the 'nicknames' instead. But then we have this thread already... So many holiday breeding threads one can get pretty confused at this point lol

20 minutes ago, Orchi'dea said:

But then we have this thread already...

You may want to check which thread existed first AND actually has appropriate screenshots.

Thanks everyone for posting your breeding ideas!  Some of these look amazing.  So far, I'm considering...

Gold Lunar Herald
Teimarr
Harvest
Fleshcrowne
Celestial

Thalassa

But which to go with?  Decisions, decisions... I also have to fight my temptation to put Shadow Walkers with eVeRyThInG!  Does anyone have a mock-up of that pairing, by chance?

Edited by Kelkelen

I'm going to go for Snow x Soulstone. Even though it's double holiday I think they look just gorgeous together, especially since both have gold highlights.

5a331ac3cd9b7_SnowxSoulstone.png.95eb37b0f982dd99c231a4cb85b60ea2.png

On that note, considering the 2 CB limit, if anyone else is interested and would like to do a bloodswap feel free to send me a pm.

Edited by Silvynx

I don't know about anyone else but this pairing stole my heart, they work so well with each other. 

WstS8jq.png

On 12/15/2017 at 12:50 AM, DarknessDragon197 said:

I don't know about anyone else but this pairing stole my heart, they work so well with each other. 

WstS8jq.png

I never breed Holiday x Holiday, but that may change! This is just too lovely!