AppleMango

Share your house

user posted image

A thing of beauty

xd.png This is amazing!

xd.png This is amazing!

Yeah - especially how she managed to keep all the cats in place for that photo! xd.png

I did as much as I could, but here's my FINAL house from the event:

user posted image

I hope we get to see our houses afterwards! It'd be nice to keep them as a momento (of all the quests we had to do to get items)

Okay, I think I've chosen the final arrangement for my house.

First, the runner-up:

user posted image

I really like this design as the light colors really brighten up the rooms. The blue and brown also compliment the cream rug quite well, I think. I designed this based on the decor and colors in my own house (though my curtains are white, not blue).

But my final design looks like this:

user posted image

I wanted to make the house more holiday-ish, so I used more reds, even though I wish a darker shade of red had been available. And green is my favorite color, so even though the rug stands out a little more than I'd like, it still makes me happy. smile.gif I'm going to pretend that this is the winter cottage, and Snowa has a summer cottage somewhere that looks like the first design, all bright and airy. This one is wintery and cozy and makes me want hot cocoa!

Thanks to all the people who worked hard on this event! It's taken up a good chunk of my holiday time! biggrin.gif

Just wanted to give a quick update: House viewing should now work. You can access it through the standard channels (i.e. clicking on the badge on your/someone else's scroll), or by going to:

https://dragcave.net/holidays16

Let me know if you run into any layout issues with furniture.

Nooo my house glitched so it shows the one my sister decorated, not the one I spent over 45 minutes decorating sad.gif

Yay, everything looks great - even the fire is working! I was curious about how some of the items like the cat tree would end up because they would display correctly in Firefox/IE, but become misplaced in Chrome (and then stay misplaced if I went back to my house in Firefox/IE after visiting it in Chrome). Looks like they did a good job getting the bugs worked out of this.

My House!

I feel mine looks kinda simplistic compared to some of the houses shared here...

[Mine~]