AppleMango

Share your house

Soooo pretty! Man, I'm still missing a lot of stuff. That art nouveau fireplace rocks!

Boop

user posted image

Had to put the fireplace in the dining room because it wouldn't go in the middle in the living room. Finally got a CAT.

user posted imageuser posted image

My personal hermitage! tongue.gif

I think I'll keep it like this, unless more items are released in the coming days. Pretty sure I've gathered all there is so far.

I like the Renaissance set the most.

Kind wish there were bookshelves in darker wood, though.

And a little tea set to put on the tables and a pot-bellied stove would be to die for! <3

Edited by Ripan

So many lovely houses!

user posted image

Dining Room/Kitchen on the left, Living Room is the Middle, and my Bedroom is on the right. I had a lot of fun decorating!

@HPhaeton - I LOVE your house!!

Here's my house! Still a work-in-progress, however, since I see lots of furniture here that I haven't earned yet.

user posted image

The only thing I don't like is that you can't really tell what the bookshelves are when they don't face forward, but I think I've settled on this anyway:

user posted image

changed from the original room I had on the right:

user posted image

Edited by Sycamore

Edit: Fiddled with it some more and now it's just right! smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by littleironhorse

user posted image

2nd attempt I started over to clean it up but now I can't use the fireplace anymore, which is a pity. Yeah and taht dog? Definitely NOT a plushy - he's waiting for me to come home by the door and it's a DOGGY bed in the bedroom - no matter the label wink.gif

Everyone has such pretty houses omg!

I hope we can see these later on like in some of the older events.

user posted image

Here's mine, I'm jelly for my character for having such a pretty house, hah! All furniture collected.

I would've hoped there'd be more simple rugs in calm colors (like plain black, plain white, plain gray), and maybe wallpapers or floor colors?

My favorite furnitures were pretty much all that I put in my house. The carrot ones were adorable. :D

Edited by Hohtis

user posted image

I had a very different concept originally, but now it's turned into this weird combo of cozy mountain cabin and elegant stuff with...well....I dunno what this is.

user posted image

send help

i dont know what to do lmao

THIS BED HATES ME I swear I didnt even set it down there

(actually how even do I remove furniture ??)

Edited by Shadowfox16

user posted image

send help

i dont know what to do lmao

THIS BED HATES ME I swear I didnt even set it down there

(actually how even do I remove furniture ??)

You remove furniture by selecting it and scrolling down to "Return to inventory" (or whatever it actually says, it might be something other than inventory)

I would post my house but I still don't know what to do with my main room...

Edited by Vrack

I love the symmetry that a lot people went for! Your houses are very organized and comforting to look at :D Mine is pretty cluttered (edited my previous post), but there are too many furniture items that look amazing! Kudos to the artist(s).

user posted image

nothing fancy but hey

Edited by Scarlet

http://imgur.com/ENg2mPd.png ~Linked for size~

This is mine! It's awful and cluttered, I know ;^;

Oh, I should've put the cat stuffed animal in the cat room.

Oops.

Well, I have a cat and stuffed animal room, an orange/carrot room, and an art nouveau room.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I wish I could have the left and middle room as one, I have too few room to do what I'd like xd.png

user posted image

Not sure if it's the final as I've been editing today too, omg good there are some 'cheats' to place the strangely hit-boxed items better, exept for the Alhira Cabinet which is too much in the middle of 2 boxes^^;

I just hope things won't move on its own on me later:P

Seeing all the lovely houses... how do you toggle the chairs and couches? Whichever I choose, they stay in one position. And I would like to turn the chairs around so they face the table. sad.gif

Seeing all the lovely houses... how do you toggle the chairs and couches? Whichever I choose, they stay in one position. And I would like to turn the chairs around so they face the table. sad.gif

The Q and E keys are supposed to rotate them. I wasn't able to use it on everything I wanted to turn, though.