AppleMango

Christmas Gifts

I got badminton racket, balls and a sports bag, an extension cord and an automatic timer so I can time my plant lamp. Then I got a ticket to a play, a jump start machine (? biggrin.gif) for a car that is also an air compressor, a book (The Tales of Beedle the Bard), pyjamas and a crocheted dog (yorkie). And then my mom made me covers for my spare matress and blankets.

I gave my mom and dad duvet covers, and also garment bags for mom, a chisel knife and a toe nail scissors for dad, a comic book and movie tickets for my brother and a thermometer, a cupola for microwave owen and movie tickets for my sister and her husband.

I gave my friend for Christmas/her birthday a crocheted reflector.

PLus I sent Christmas card to all my friends and aunts and uncles. smile.gif I made the cards by my self.

I got skulls.

Lots and lots of skulls.

Skull candy in a skull tin

skull wine glass markers

skull shot glasses

skull bottle toppers

skull vodka x2

skull christmas ornaments.

notice a theme going on?

I got skulls.

Lots and lots of skulls.

Skull candy in a skull tin

skull wine glass markers

skull shot glasses

skull bottle toppers

skull vodka x2

skull christmas ornaments.

notice a theme going on?

I also got skull shot glasses tongue.gif haha

My boyfriend and I also gave some hot sauce that was in a skull tongue.gif

Yup the usual stuff, for Christmas..

Smelly stuff,

Slippers,

Chocolate's.... "but they are no good to me as I am Diabetic" lol laugh.gif

I didn't get too much for Christmas this year, but no big deal because I got the Steven Universe video game which was the one thing I really wanted... 

I also got the obligatory blanket and socks, (but they're cute socks!) some Star Wars ornaments from the family gift exchange, which I didn't open but traded for at the end of the game, and some cute pillowcases from my aunt. 

My best friends and I always mail each other stuff for Christmas, and I haven't gotten my presents from them just yet. As far as what I got for them, one of my friends I sent a cute keychain and backpack buttons with anime characters, and the other I got a funko pop and a couple other things but I can't talk about them yet cause there's a small chance she might read this. ;)

I got a bunch of jigsaw puzzles this year, plus a small crockpot (I love my big one, but it's tough to do small batches of soup or stew in, so the small one will be great for that!), a new bathrobe, a couple of books, and several gift cards. I already used one, bought myself an air fryer.

Hubby got shoes, a couple of dvds, a game, several sweaters, a weighted blanket, and gift cards.

I got a pancake pan and a springform pan for baking, which I really wished for!

Also got some fancy shower gels and soaps, love those :)

Avatar: The Last Airbender Complete blu-ray boxset and several more Tolkien books (The Hobbit and three volumes of The History of Middle-Earth).

I got basically a whole new wardrobe, 6 new tops and two pairs of pants, along with the first skirt I've owned in well over a decade (seriously!). And warm fuzzy socks. Also got some mini containers of Play-Doh. My early present that I got towards the beginning of the month was a new (used) camera, my old one finally completely died. I got my mom a ton of gel pens and a new coloring book, a mini coloring calendar, and a few religious-themed figurines.