TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I'm struggling to decorate, because it freezes with certain items xP

Can anyone tell me how to rotate furniture on an iPhone? My internet is out and I can't use the macbook. 😫

How many times have I played the sled game in the past ten minutes? Answer: too many times. I am endlessly grateful that we can make up for missed days by repeating the mini games, but sled boy's dialogue is starting to drive me crazy.

ABE: I love sledding! I bet I'm the best at sledding in all of Nulhora!

Really, Abe? Really? Are we living in a time loop? Have you spontaneously forgotten the past twenty minutes? Do you have short term memory loss? We both know you're not the best sledder in Nulhora. It's me, Abe. It's me.

Just started the game, and I'm looking for my package recipient. Where in the heck is Nalys?

Do you mean Galys? If you go up towards the sledding game, she's a bit south-west of that in her house.

Ah, yes, Galys. Lovely typo. Found her, thank you!

Yay, happy I could help! smile.gif

How many times have I played the sled game in the past ten minutes? Answer: too many times. I am endlessly grateful that we can make up for missed days by repeating the mini games, but sled boy's dialogue is starting to drive me crazy.

ABE: I love sledding! I bet I'm the best at sledding in all of Nulhora!

Really, Abe? Really? Are we living in a time loop? Have you spontaneously forgotten the past twenty minutes? Do you have short term memory loss? We both know you're not the best sledder in Nulhora. It's me, Abe. It's me.

Poor guy is devastated, must you rub it in? xd.png

Loved this year's event, makes me wish we had games like these more often because they're just so darn wonderful! (But I know games take a lot of work so that would be tedious) The holiday dragons looked so lovely too! Thank you to everyone who made the game possible and thanks to those that worked so hard on it and the Snow dragons. Also really enjoyed the extra art that was provided for the game characters and for the new chapters, definitely a job well done.

All-in-all it was a fun and enjoyable way to spend time for the holiday season and for the end of the year, I will definitely look forward to these again in the future smile.gif

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did and have a happy new year! happy.gif

Poor guy is devastated, must you rub it in? XD

he brought it upon himself :P

though, I'm getting less and less salty the more I start setting up my house with my awesome new furniture \^o^/

OMG! I did it! xd.png I really love this game! I wish it could be played longer. Thank you, TJ and all the people who helped make this great holiday game! Happy New Year everybody!

Edited by NekoA

How do I get back to the jungle....I am so lost sad.gif

You have to go to the left after you cross the wooden bridge. Down and left. If you go tp the right you will find the maze. Hope this helps.

Some people have said they are no longer getting anything. I on the other hand am getting endless repeat items as I go on and on trying to get that mint plushie !

It sounded like the repeat issue should have been fixed a day ago or so. Have you cleared your cache and cookies since then?

Am I missing something? I'm trying to catch up since I'm several days behind, but the story icon never gets a check, even when I've completed everything for the day, and the check marks for the daily mini-games never goes away. I've completed 2 days now and never got the check for the story and the checks on the mini-games stayed, which I think means I can't do them again to get items.

Since you're days behind, you might not see the book icon checkmark until you finish (as the story ended today).

Minigames went by day to reset, not by when you completed story quests. So they miiiight not reset until either tomorrow or you finish the story quests and enter freeplay mode.

I thought Galys was supposed to be near the sledding mini game.. i can't find him/her

How do I get back to the jungle....I am so lost sad.gif

Map post. :3

The jungle is down by the grassy fields, on the field to the west of the maze (6 on the map post, just keep going south once you're there).

I thought Galys was supposed to be near the sledding mini game.. i can't find him/her

Map post.

She is, she's in the house slightly to the southwest of the sledding game in that same map. The house entrance is facing east.

Was anyone able to fix the furniture crash bug?

I still can't decorate my house because the game freezes when I scroll down to the Blue Couch :/