TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

When is the last day I can decorate my house? I won't be able to be able to access a PC (but I'm on mobile) and I can't swivel the furniture right

Soooooo.....prize to CD for being slow, as usual xd.png But I just realised; Eben and Ezer wouldn't happen to be a reference to a certain other famous Ebenezer related to Christmas, would they? xd.png

Finally, finally - I got the cat bed with a cat!

I've been making myself dizzy finding patch again and again to see if I could get it - and my prize came to me! biggrin.gif

Aww, a heartwarming end to our tale! biggrin.gif Clever naming on Eben & Ezer by the way, I just now realized that. Do any of the other characters have significant names? I don't think "Snowavery" means anything.

I think Bord was the true hero of this event, Ezer's hiding spots were a piece of cake compared to his. Did the little hatchling know this would happen and was preparing us? laugh.gif

Finally got those awesome cat beds. I was confused at how to get them to contain cats at first, but then I discovered the toggle function ~

Obviously it's a TARDIS disguised as Post Ofice. ninja.gif

Or they just don't care for details like TARDIS or not TARDIS designs! Most of the large buildings are like this, one exception being the teleportaion building in Alhira. I's like the old color Gameboy Pokemon games!

Every furniture item in the game ~

The easiest furniture "farming" is with Jade and Patch quest tongue.gif you just go down and reset and back up to do it again over and over ~

Are there any dragon plushies/dolls in this list? 'Cause I swear I had a blusang doll before my first successful day...

By the way, could I get some specifics pn the farming thing? I'm sick of getting nothing but furniture! I hardly have anything pretty like dramatic windows or drawers... And I want the cat buddy from last years' plot!!

What's the best score anyone's got on the sledding competition? I can't seem to beat 13.317 seconds.

Edited by Niyaka

Are there any dragon plushies/dolls in this list?  'Cause I swear I had a blusang doll before my first successful day...

By the way, could I get some specifics pn the farming thing?  I'm sick of getting nothing but furniture!  I hardly have anything pretty like dramatic windows or drawers... And I want the cat buddy from last years' plot!!

Farming, in video game terminology, means doing a specific thing, usually the easiest one available, over and over to get a desired payout. In this case you would be "farming" a mini game that you find easy or enjoyable to eventually get all the furniture. My suggestion is to avoid cat catching and finding Bord. Bord is time consuming and can be frustrating. Cat catching requires you to run all the way to another screen and back to reset, which is time consuming. Sledding is my game of choice, and other people have mentioned doing finding Patch.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I can't get the last day's storyline events to start. I'm trying everything. Help!!

Go inside your house, do a hard refresh, then exit again. That's what worked for me last night. If that doesn't work, add a hard refresh before you enter your house. xP

Are there any dragon plushies/dolls in this list? 'Cause I swear I had a blusang doll before my first successful day...

By the way, could I get some specifics pn the farming thing? I'm sick of getting nothing but furniture! I hardly have anything pretty like dramatic windows or drawers... And I want the cat buddy from last years' plot!!

I have a blusang plushie, so....

Go inside your house, do a hard refresh, then exit again. That's what worked for me last night. If that doesn't work, add a hard refresh before you enter your house. xP

I have done both of these things. I know for a fact I have all the days finished except for today's.

Ack, when I went into my house today after finishing the game, all of the furniture had moved around, and several pieces refused to move back where I put them. What got changed and why? sad.gif

Woah! I didn't know you could get items from each quest more than once per day. Time to sled forever, a little over 13 seconds is definitely worth three new items!

Super grateful the event doesn't end today! I thought it would being New Years and I have no PC access (decorating the house on a phone is painful)

I have done both of these things. I know for a fact I have all the days finished except for today's.

Try resetting your location. If that doesn't work, then clear your cookies. And if that doesn't work, try out a different browser.

Ack, when I went into my house today after finishing the game, all of the furniture had moved around, and several pieces refused to move back where I put them. What got changed and why? sad.gif

Try entering your house, refreshing, leaving, then entering again. Hopefully that will return your items. D:

Woah! I didn't know you could get items from each quest more than once per day. Time to sled forever, a little over 13 seconds is definitely worth three new items!

Only once you enter freeplay mode can you play the minigames as much as you want for items. So you couldn't before today. ^^

I've gotten a plush Mint, Magi, Blusang, Thalassa, Chicken and a Brown Plush Bear and Brown Plush Cat. Most of those where given today, while sledding so many times my bum has gone numb. laugh.gif

Sadly, when I was going though my inventory just now I'm not seeing the bear, cat or mint. It just froze up on me, so hopefully when I go back in and refresh they'll be back. If not, more sledding for me.