TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Did anyone have issues in the temple. I'm at the first puzzle and no matter which pillar I choose I cannot release the second pillar. I'm stuck. I've tried space bar and enter, f5 refresh and clearing my cache. Any ideas? I even reset my day and no luck.

So, today I opened the game to find that most of the furniture has disappeared from my house. They show up on the list, but when I try to pick an item to place it, the game freezes. So I guess I lost my beautiful house sad.gif Have tried going in and out of the house, closing the game etc.

Exiting my house, re-entering, clicking edit, moving an existing piece of furniture and then clicking on new furniture seems to have done the trick. I was able to add a cat tree to my bedroom, heh.

I just added a lamp, refreshed the page as I usually do after decoration, and my whole left room is empty.

Well, I guess we still have a few days of decorating to do.

Soooo... I think my Bord has glitched. I've looked everywhere for him that is mentioned on the wiki and the forums that I can find. I've tried refreshing the page, and he appears for a microsecond at one of the locations if it is in view, then disappears and I can't talk to him. I'm at my wits' end blink.gif

This happened to me the other day with the Patch search - Patch glitched so there was no Patch to find, but refreshing the page restarted the minigame, so I was able to solve it. I don't know what to do about Bord, though.

Advice, anyone?

Try resetting your location with the text link under the game explanation. Then go re-start the game and hopefully Bord will show up for you. ^^

I hope once the event is over the badge will lead to people's houses. I'd like to see what others have done, especially with the blasted main room that's one square too wide to fit most things evenly into. My OCDDD! xd.png

I just added a lamp, refreshed the page as I usually do after decoration, and my whole left room is empty.

Well, I guess we still have a few days of decorating to do.

If you leave and come back (and try the refresh trick again) does the furniture re-appear?

Nope, and trying to add it back makes the game freeze at the point where I try to select it from inventory.

Has this been addressed yet?

I am getting duplicate items from the mini quests. I lost all my day 1 items (there was a refresh, all my quests incompleted themselves, and i was too frustrated to go back and recomplete them), but I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN I completed every single quest the next four days, meaning I should have 72 items. And yet, I only have 68. A couple times, I was reading an item being given to me and thouht it was a duplicate, but I went to count to confirm (there are like 6 iterations of cream rug, for example, so i wanted to be sure I wasn't mistaken).

I'm already going to be short items from missing day 1, it sucks to be getting duplicate items, too.

Nuuuu, I completely forgot about DC christmas! Did I miss something? (Besides my only chance to get this year's eggs?)

Nope, and trying to add it back makes the game freeze at the point where I try to select it from inventory.

Ditto. Furniture I shifted yesterday is either gone or weirdly placed (not aligned to the squares), and I can't select anything new. Right when I finally got my mint plushie! tongue.gif

I got done with the day early. When will we talk to Avery again? I love that man, where can one acquire the sprite for the sig?

When the new day starts and the new story quest is opened, judging by the text from the last adventure. DC runs on Eastern time. If you have the default skin (not sure if it was added to other skins yet), there's a clock available in the upper right of the skin so you can see DC's time.

The wiki has the sprites. :3

Nuuuu, I completely forgot about DC christmas! Did I miss something? (Besides my only chance to get this year's eggs?)

The event runs for 12 days, as noted in the schedule thread, so you still have plenty of time to catch up on the daily story quests. :3

I started getting duplicate items, and then the game and website link itself froze so bad I had to take drastic measures to fix it earlier. After that I had to re-do everything because I lost all the items for that day. Granted, I lost some things that I liked, but the second time around I didn't get duplicate items, and I got some other stuff that was good, too.

I'm just trying to be careful anymore, regarding what quests I do first, since it seems like story ones glitch the worst.

If you leave and come back (and try the refresh trick again) does the furniture re-appear?

Sadly, no (I seem to experience the same problem). And I don't really want to reset the day because I've done most quests and don't feel like doing them *twice* every day. sad.gif

BTW, I couldn't find Bord, either, and I've explored all Alhira. => Ok, one more refresh did it, Bord appeared behind the bananas. thumbs_up.png But the furniture problem persists.

Edited by walkinslow

Sadly, no (I seem to experience the same problem). And I don't really want to reset the day because I've done most quests and don't feel like doing them *twice* every day. sad.gif

BTW, I couldn't find Bord, either, and I've explored all Alhira.

I am fairly sure Bord never leaves the area you talk to him.

edit: grats on finding Bord biggrin.gif

As for the house, I usually just refresh in the house before I leave it after putting stuff down.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

As for the house, I usually just refresh in the house before I leave it after putting stuff down.

Yeah, that's what I do as well, but today, it didn't work. And I got tons of cool stuff from today's quests (that Tsunami plushie!!) that I can't use. sad.gif Well, I'll try again tomorrow.

I want to carpet my whole living room but it wont let me put any rugs near my door, I just want a grumpy cat rug for my welcome mat.. tongue.gif

Edited by acm1923

loving the fact we get another rpg game!! but it's so hard to stay focused on it when my characters moves soo sloooow...even when running!

is anyone having problems with the game going pretty slow..? cleared my cache and stuff, so..i dunno.

Can I point out that Avery has great fashion sense? Those mage robes are my favourite blend of white, black and blue. Awesome.

This game is really hard to play on my phone. Im going to go through all the previous post and try and find some help with how it all works. Im so confused 😣

loving the fact we get another rpg game!! but it's so hard to stay focused on it when my characters moves soo sloooow...even when running!

is anyone having problems with the game going pretty slow..? cleared my cache and stuff, so..i dunno.

I get that on my phone, too. I'm guessing the graphic movements are too much work for it, and sometimes the internet gets slow here, too. I even have a bit of lag on my computer sometimes, but I've learned this year that it goes much faster! I suggest using a computer if you use your mobile device most of the time:)

I can't find Bord, he is missing from the map and acting like the Invisible Dragon after I started hide and seek.