TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Awwww! Adults! So i want to know the unofficial name (Holiday 2016 is the official name).^^

Gimme more lore.^^

Today's quest is starting in the middle of the town with and exclamation mark over Avery's head.

You can do all the minigames again for every day to get more furniture and other items for your house.

Awwww! Adults! So i want to know the unofficial name (Holiday 2016 is the official name).^^

Gimme more lore.^^

Snow Dragons.

Okay, but so far it seems many of us aren't getting it to pop up. Avery is still saying the same thing to me that he said yesterday.

Okay, but so far it seems many of us aren't getting it to pop up. Avery is still saying the same thing to me that he said yesterday.

I had to clear my cache and the do a refresh to get the icon to appear.

Oooh, the adults look very nice!! biggrin.gif

Also, the music in the jungle gets to me and makes me a bit paranoid.

This is really frustrating. I have restarted and reloaded the game so many times it's ridiculous. I even rebooted my computer. And I still can't get Avery to say word 1 to me about today's quest. Why is the game so buggy this year? I'm starting to feel like I'm doing chores instead of playing a game. sad.gif

Try clearing your cache or using a different browser smile.gif

Mmmm, I think these adults just tied with Solstices for my favourite Xmas dragons, they're lovely wub.gif

I've tried to play the game today in two different browsers AND on two different computers. Avery still says the same thing to me. Very frustrating.

I like the adult Snow Dragons very much, the colors are beautiful and thank you, Escapist, for the concept and thank you Infinis for your excellent spriting.

Have a Happy New Year!

I've tried to play the game today in two different browsers AND on two different computers. Avery still says the same thing to me. Very frustrating.

Can you give more detail?

Wow, this low time wall is great... I just picked up a Falconiform egg only to witness it hatch immediately upon going to its page.

Wait, is there a new story quest today? I went in my house and walked out but no cutscene played, and Avery says he isn't finished.

The dragons are lovely! Well done, Infinis. smile.gif

It's a pity the game is so buggy this year. I loved the game last year with each quest being totally different. Repeating the same menial tasks each day to get new furniture is not something I'm enjoying. The house editing tool is terribly buggy. The only thing I'm looking forward is towards the story, but that isn't working properly either, forcing me to clear my cache.

I'm sorry, guys. I know you worked hard enough and the furniture is really, really cool. I just wish I didn't have to spend so much time in unfulfilling, boring, repetitive tasks only so I could get it.

Can you give more detail?

Avery never had the mark over his head that others are reporting. He just says he is still investigating. I originally tried in Chrome, but I know there are some issues with that browser, so I tried in Firefox. Still nothing. So I logged out and went to a completely different machine and logged in for the very first time ever in Firefox on THAT other computer--Avery was still telling me he is investigating and will let me know when he finds something.

Avery never had the mark over his head that others are reporting. He just says he is still investigating. I originally tried in Chrome, but I know there are some issues with that browser, so I tried in Firefox. Still nothing. So I logged out and went to a completely different machine and logged in for the very first time ever in Firefox on THAT other computer--Avery was still telling me he is investigating and will let me know when he finds something.

uhhh..maybe you already triggered him and didnt notice? go to alhira and see if the fish man is oustide of the teleporter byuilding

uhhh..maybe you already triggered him and didnt notice? go to alhira and see if the fish man is oustide of the teleporter byuilding

Yeah, I keep going there and the two fish people are just standing in their usual spot saying the same things as when I first met them.

I know someone said the eggs were biteable, but these guys do certainly look like drakes. =o

In any case, I love the colors. They are certainly pretty.

You've done a lot of steps, so this definitely seems like a long shot, but try a hard refresh, enter your house, hard refresh or refresh, and then leave your house and see if that prompts it? D:

Maybe try IE (or Safari - depending on your OS)?