TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I love the concept of them. But at first, when I saw the adult sprite I wasn't wow'ed. The colors seemed sort of washed out.

Then I saw the sprite against my theme (Black out) and the colors really do look much better. So, I'm impressed by the "Black out" sprite, less so by the white background one. laugh.gif

Either way though, thanks to everyone involved, for the event, and these pretty new dragons. smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

Ahh no. I knew I forgot something...I can't believe I missed the drop of the new christmas eggs this year :/

There are 5 new in an abandoned area now.

There are 5 new in an abandoned area now.

There are many more than 5! biggrin.gif Lots of interesting codes in there, too.

Love the adults. Thanks, TJ and spriters!

There are way more than that now.... (And I wanted to catch OTHER stuff laugh.gif)

Still think we should be allowed more than just two of the new holiday dragons.

There's a WALL of new Xmas eggs in the AP. I've never seen this!

I hope they all get picked up and don't bring all the last-minute hunting to a halt!

There's a WALL of new Xmas eggs in the AP.  I've never seen this!

I hope they all get picked up and don't bring all the last-minute hunting to a halt!

I think the last minute hunting is over, all of the other eggs born on Christmas had 4d7h timers, these eggs have more time left on them.

Wow new Christmas hatchlings in ap.

Edited by Asketil

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these adults are gorgeous!!! Will definitely be hoarding next year smile.gif Thank you spriters and TJ!!!!

...why are people dropping their eggs? There's now a wall of un-takeable eggs in the AP. I really needed one more Aegis egg but that's not going to happen now since nothing is adoptable. sad.gif

Adults look amazing!

And the wall - last time I've seen something similiar in year with CB Snow Angels - there was a wall of CB SA in AP like this one, I thought I never see somthing like that again ohmy.gif

There are also Christmas hatchlings from previous years sailing through the AP right now. I'm almost locked with those. smile.gif

OMG, now there are low time eggs on the AP with 20 minutes left. blink.gif

Hope the neglected dragon folks are watching.

My only sadness is that my kitty beds are still empty. Alas.

Other than that, this event has been going rather well! thumbs_up.png

...why are people dropping their eggs? There's now a wall of un-takeable eggs in the AP. I really needed one more Aegis egg but that's not going to happen now since nothing is adoptable. sad.gif

A load of people caught and dropped repeatedly over Christmas to help people who couldn't be here at the time. It was kind of them.

I knew these guys were going to have a similar color scheme to last year's dragons from the hatchlings, but I'm still disappointed they didn't stray from that in the end. If they were females that'd be okay, but these guys will probably look good with everything Aegises do and I like playing around with new things.

The sprites themselves look fine-- I like the hint of green and the stiff neck mane-- but the antlers stick out a bit for me and I think they would've looked good without them. I feel like the body and wings could've benefitted from more designs or something else to make them pop and look fancy. The antlers and tail rivet things make me wonder if these were originally drakes. They're not bad, though I can't say they're my favorite. Maybe I'll find a lineage idea that gets me more excited.

Ffffff, they're BEAUTIFUL, I want a hundred of their fluffy little faces :333