TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

@LaHaine Yep. It takes me right in front of my house. I can't enter at all. The screen loads when I try, but because the way is blocked my that bed (no idea how I managed to place it there), I'm immediately outside again.

@Joya Don't know what else to suggest, sorry sad.gif When I get stuck, clicking the out of bounds text is what fixes it for me

Ah thank you so much, Nothing like that helped but in the end I restarted my computer so it did the trick!

I will play it now smile.gif

I have little check marks on the book icon in the upper left, then the one next to it has none, but the next two do. What are they and how can I get a check on whatever the second thing is?

The book = the day's quest

The letter = delivering the day's letter

The sled = sled race

The dragon head = finding Bord

The cat head = rounding up the cats

The dog paw = finding Patch

The square = finding glasses in the maze

What's the main quest for today? I can't seem to find anyone new to talk with.

Spoilers

Go to the jungle city, and exit the teleporter building. The thalassians sister went missing.

What's the main quest for today? I can't seem to find anyone new to talk with.

Are we not supposed to give spoilers? :x

Refresh and clear your history and click the out of bounds text and do whatever you need to do to get Avery to talk to you again. He'll send you on your way.

any hint where the sister can be found? lol

i have no clue where she could be, went around both cities and nothing..

(finished all other tasks in a meanwhile..)

Again, spoilers. Though this stuff might be on the wiki...? Eh, I hope this helps. smile.gif

Go to the map above the maze and go west. smile.gif

If you recall Zeto asked you to check the fields and forest

Ok, so I must have missed yesterday's quest because there IS no Avery. So what was yesterday's mission?

Again, spoilers. Though this stuff might be on the wiki...? Eh, I hope this helps. smile.gif

Go to the map above the maze and go west. smile.gif

Ahh thanks a lto, so I finished todays quests too! Feels really good biggrin.gifwub.gif

Ok, so I must have missed yesterday's quest because there IS no Avery. So what was yesterday's mission?

Go with Avery to an Ice Temple, basically. He ought to meet you as you come out of your house.

Infinite loading screens (these are particularly driving me crazy), events not triggering (one example includes an event that wouldn't trigger in google chrome, but would trigger in firefox), semi-frequent freezing whenever I select furniture, lagging in certain areas...I am having the absolute worst time trying to play this thing.

I still can't get day 4 to trigger, either.

Edited by FracturedPoem

Infinite loading screens, events not triggering (one example includes an event that wouldn't trigger in google chrome, but would trigger in firefox), semi-frequent freezing whenever I select furniture, lagging in certain areas...I am having the absolute worst time trying to play this thing.

I still can't get day 4 to trigger, either.

same how do you guys trigger day 4?

Just started today with delivering a package to Janus. I was half-expecting him to eat it again.

same how do you guys trigger day 4?

Same as you trigger *every* day: refresh and/or leave your house.

Well it took a double hard refresh but I finally got in and completed for today.

Really like the dappled light effect in the jungle.

Wonder if thalassa is a Valkemaren term for water? My immediate thought was that these guys were thalassa x human crosses, but they don't look like thalassas at all.

Sooooo.....uh, how do you activate the story quest for today, please? Tried to going in and out of my house, talked to Avery, talked to the Zora Thalassians....Nothing.

Sooooo.....uh, how do you activate the story quest for today, please? Tried to going in and out of my house, talked to Avery, talked to the Zora Thalassians....Nothing.

I just stepped out of the transporter building into Alhira to activate it - Have you tried refreshing your cache?

Edit. Refreshing the game, clearing your cache. Sorry. xd.png

Edited by EscapistLore

General Information:

Quests Available

In total, there are 6 repeatable quests and 3 story quests.

• A repeatable quest is reset daily, so you can complete them every day, once per day, to get more furniture as reward.
  • Story quests are done in a sequence and each day a new one starts. You can only do each story quest only once. They give no reward (reward at the end of the storyline is unknown so far - so do them just in case).
Icons
  • The book icon at the top of your screen indicates if you are up to date with the story or not. A green checkmark on the book means you did all the story quests available.
  • The letter icon is for the delivery quest.
  • The sledge icon is for the sledding game.
  • The dragon icon is for the hide and seek.
  • The cat icon is for the cat round up.
  • The pawprint icon is for the lost dog quest.
  • The maze icon is for the maze quest.
Starting a new story quest

To activate a new story quest, go inside your house, refresh your browser and then go out of your house again.

If going in and out of your house doesn't activate the new quests, please try the following options:

• Refresh your browser
  • Hard refresh your browser
  • Clear your cache
  • Reset your position
  • Change browsers
Story Quests:

WARNING: Story spoilers ahead. Only read this if you absolutely need it.

Day 2 - Firewood:

• Go inside your house and then come out to activate it. You will talk with Perl.
  • Perl asks you to get firewood from Hilde. Head North to another screen and go all the way northwest to the upper left corner of the map. You will see Hilde.
  • Head to the Town Center, go into the Teleporter to Alhira
  • Once you step outside, you will see an NPC with green hair - that's Jade. Deliver the firewood to him.
Day 3 - Temple:
  • Go inside your house and then come out to activate it. You will talk with Avery who will ask you for help in solving the weather issues.
  • Talk with Avery again to go to the Temple. [if you have to reset your location before you finish your quest, Avery will come back to take you, don't worry.]
  • Enter the Temple and you will see a mini ice puzzle. You have to slide on the ice and cross it to go to the next door. Use the obstacles on the ice and the walls to stop your sliding.

Solution (highlight to view): Up Right Up Left Down Right Up

Solution as a gif: Here

• After that, Avery should follow you and talk to you, before you reach the stairs. If he isn't following you, your game might be bugged. Do a hard refresh or clear your cache, that fixed it for me.
  • Inside the door is an inactive glyph. Avery asks you to check the left side. Go to the left and press space next to the pedastal.
  • You will be sent back to Nulhora.
Day 4 - Lost Thalassian:
  • Go inside your house, refresh your browser and then come out to activate it. You should see Avery waiting near the fountain with an exclamation mark above his head.
  • Talk to him and then go to the Teleporter to Alhira.
  • Once you walk out, Zeto will talk to you and ask you to help find his sister Nana.
  • If you remember, Konai was blocking the jungle before. Go to where Konai used to be and you will see Zeto again.

If you don't remember, here's a map for reference, you have to go to number 6.

• Enter the jungle with Zeto.
  • Inside the jungle, it's pretty straightforward. Keep going down and then left and you will find Nana.
  • You will be teleported back to Alhira.
Repeatable quests in Nulhora:

You can do these quests once per day.

Map of Nulhora for orientation

Delivery Quest:

Go to the Post Office, talk to the dude and deliver the package to Perl/Bill/Janus/Galys (it's random and only one per day). Come back to post office and he will give you a reward.

• Perl and Bill are in their houses in the Town Center.
  • Janus is the Holly Dragon next to Post Office
  • Galys is in her house north of Nulhora, below the Sledding race area.
Sledding Game:

- Go all the way north until you find the sledding challenge. Beat the game in under 18 seconds to win

Cat Round Up Quest:

- Go back to the place where your house is. Head west to another screen, then go up and talk to the dragon surrounded by cats. Do the quest (hit space when close to the cats) and get your rewards.

- Go in the teleporter to Alhira and there are more quests there (hide and seek and maze and lost dog)

Repeatable quests in Alhira:

You can do these quests once per day.

Map of Alhira for orientation

Hide and seek [screen 10 in map above]:

- From teleporter house, go to the town, you will see the market. Then go right to another screen. Find this dragon (right and a bit south, near some dragons on the beach) and agree to play hide and seek.

Reported hiding areas: Here, Here (notice tail behind roof), Here and Here

Use this topic for help and more locations.

Maze [screen 4 in map above]:

- After that, from the Teleporter house, keep going south until you find this girl (you will go through the market, then a bridge and then through a beach as well)

Find Patch The Dog [screen 8 in map above]:

- Go to the Dog Park (North of Alhira) and talk to Jade and help him find his lost dog Patch

Updates:

Update:

Map of Alhira for orientation. Maze is in number 4, Hide-and-seek is in number 10, lost dog is in number 8.

Update 2:

Added Patch quest

Update 3:

Merged all quest posts into this one

Added Day 2 Story Quest

Update 4:

Added Gladys position

Update 5:

Added Day 3 Story Quest

Update 6:

Formatting + Mini FAQ

Changed Gladys to Galys

Update 7:

Added Day 4 Story Quest

Thank you for this! Some days I have time to suss it out myself, and some days I need to zip through it all, and this helps so much!