TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

No problem. I can totally understand that. <3

How the heck does one catch any cats? Nothing I do is working. My house is so glitchy that I keep getting multiple pieces of furniture.

Catch cats in the mini-game or decorate your house with cat items?

Catch cats in the game: approach them and press space or enter. You have to be close enough to them and should be facing them for it to work.

Decorate your house with cat items: items are randomly given, so you'll have to wait to receive some cat items before you can use them to decorate with.

If you place the white square while in furniture editing mode over the item and press enter or space, you should have an option to remove those glitchy extra items. :3

Catch cats in the game. Nothing is working. The only decorative items I have right now are Toy Blusangs, but I don't know how many because the decoration thing is glitching like crazy. I keep getting multiples of the same item. I've been trying to catch the cats for Ronin, but nothing works. Thanks. I was doing the right thing, just isn't working.

The last quest I have to do today is find Bord again...but I can't find him ANYWHERE! D: Yesterday he was hiding behind a building, but I've checked those several times today and nothing...

the decorations i make arent saving whenever i come back to my house =/

I can't find him either.he is hiding real good.

Edit: just found him behind a building.

Edited by Mysfytt

Could someone help me with this green hair kid? not sure where s/he is...

Gladys isn't taking her thing either. e.e

Catch cats in the game. Nothing is working. The only decorative items I have right now are Toy Blusangs, but I don't know how many because the decoration thing is glitching like c***y. I keep getting multiples of the same item. I've been trying to catch the cats for Ronin, but nothing works. Thanks. I was doing the right thing, just isn't working.

Perhaps you'll have more luck with a different browser?

The last quest I have to do today is find Bord again...but I can't find him ANYWHERE! D: Yesterday he was hiding behind a building, but I've checked those several times today and nothing...

You may find the thread Where did you find Bord? useful. ^^

the decorations i make arent saving whenever i come back to my house =/

You might think about creating a thread in Help.

Do you exit editing mode before you leave your house?

Could someone help me with this green hair kid? not sure where they are...

Gladys isn't taking her thing either. e.e

They should be just right around the area after you exit the teleporter building.

Someone earlier said they needed to reload a few times while away from the post office and Gladys to get the fix to appear and be able to deliver to Gladys. Maybe also try resetting your position with the link? Might work.

Welp, the quests reset every day?

Yes, so that you can get more items to decorate your house with. I'm guessing there are quite a few possible to collect, considering the range of stuff I've gotten so far.

Aw... my kitty is no longer in her bed... I just have a bunch of empty kitty beds. Oh well. I have a real kitty sleeping on MY bed right now. biggrin.gif

Hm... didn't have too much trouble yesterday when it came to decorating my house, but now it is saving some things and not saving others... Meh.

'Still, nice to know this game doesn't have a way to really "penalize" you when something glitches this time around.

I found him up in the north east corner. He was pretty easy to find. You have to go around onto the beach to talk to him, it looked a bit like I couldn't but I could walk around the bench onto the ocean a little

Are some of the mini games more likely to give out cat beds than others (or are there some which don't give out cat beds)? And are cat beds the only way to get cats to come into your house?

Are some of the mini games more likely to give out cat beds than others (or are there some which don't give out cat beds)?

No, what items you get are completely random.

No, what items you get are completely random.

Ok, thanks. Guess I'm just gonna have to keep trying for the cats then.

Also, do we not receive anything after delivering firewood?

They should be just right around the area after you exit the teleporter building.

Someone earlier said they needed to reload a few times while away from the post office and Gladys to get the fix to appear and be able to deliver to Gladys. Maybe also try resetting your position with the link? Might work.

Welp, the quests reset every day?

Yes, so that you can get more items to decorate your house with. I'm guessing there are quite a few possible to collect, considering the range of stuff I've gotten so far.

Thanks, I'll try that.

You don't have to do any quests. You can do as many as you want, with previous requests resetting each day (so far at least), to get more items.

okay, good to know, thank you smile.gif

Day 2 - I've delivered firewood (for which I got nothing) and found the dog.

What else is there to do please?

I've had a GREAT time so far with the DC Holiday games... I've sledded and beat him! I've herded cats to get them sweaters. Played with the puppies and I'm not Bord!! LOL (did take a bit to find him but I think that part of the challenge!) I delivered twice to Bill, did the maze, got firewood and delivered to Jade.

No glitches other than when I decorated the house... some changes stay, some don't ... no matter. Tomorrow there will be new things and I'll probably rearrange stuff anyhow.

user posted imageuser posted image

My thanks to TJ and all those who have participated in making this a Festive Expedition!

<3 ' ing it!!

Edited by a_god_s

Got the quest to find Patch among those other dogs in a place with fences around and there popped up a small frame with changing dogs. I clicked space and the frame vanished and didn't come back, no message and I am stuck with the dogs now in that place.I sure don't want to use the stuck-click, cus it warns that it will set back all you did that day and I already repeated almost all of yesterday.

so is there anything else I can do with the dogs atm?

Edit: refreshing brings the window back...

Edited by Kiwiana

I need some help with the firewood quest. smile.gif Where do I get the firewood and where do I have to deliver it? I made the mistake of not paying attention when Pearl explained the quest.

I apologise if this was asked before! ninja.gif

Nevermind, I managed to find it by accident. laugh.gif

Edited by Windy

The snow in Alhira really slows things down... Also I'm reporting Gladys wants her package brought back to sender.

UPDATE: The lit Art Nouveau Fireplace has a broken gif.

Edited by Tsukoyami

Yesterday I did all the quests, tomorrow morninig all the green marks on the icons are gone and seems I have to re-do all! ARGH! But I still have all the objects.

Anyone has my same problem?