TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

On Day 1 when the faded Icons appeared I went back to all the quests and got all the Icons green check marks including the book.

Day 2 Perl was outside my door and I finished the quest she sent me on. I went back to my house and all my faded Icons had no green check marks any more. I did all the quests again and all but the book now have green check marks. I also go a lot more things for my house....but....my book lacks its green check mark.

This is very frustrating! What happened to green check mark for my book??? Does any one know if all the Icons need green check marks or not?

wait, what is this about a book and green check marks?

Is the firewood to Jade the first day or second day? I saw some post that said that's the second day and it got me confused.

And the Gladys guy.. then is this person's quest the second day or third day??

Shouldn't people still be on the second day at this moment?

Is the firewood to Jade the first day or second day? I saw some post that said that's the second day and it got me confused.

And the Gladys guy.. then is this person's quest the second day or third day??

Shouldn't people still be on the second day at this moment?

The quest with Jade is the newest story quest, yes.

Galys is part of just a sidequest that restarts every day and has no impact on the story quest (the delivery quest). Her NPC is currently bugged out and will be fixed.

I´m with the Quest with the dog Patch but I touched nearly every dog and it is not Patch?

Ohoh... ^^

Is there eventually a glitch and I can´t find Patch?

*edit* So, I touched every dog in the area and nobody is Patch?

Edited by Laurelin

Hm, what do I need to do to fix the fact that ever time I grab a cat for the cat herding my screen goes black and stays like that? I can hear noises but that it.

and ohh, repeatable quests, this is going to be fun biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas and thanks!

Edit: Nevermind! I cleaned my internet files and got off the browers. then come back to the cat quest working. biggrin.gif

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I´m with the Quest with the dog Patch but I touched nearly every dog and it is not Patch?

Ohoh... ^^

Is there eventually a glitch and I can´t find Patch?

*edit* So, I touched every dog in the area and nobody is Patch?

Patch seems to have an iffy touch box, have to really touch his head

Well I touch with my enter every dog on his head. Nothing happens but thank you for helping me. smile.gif

Agreed. Patch was difficult and it took me a round or two through the dog area before I found him

I saw a tip that says wait with Patch in the box until you see him in the park, then you can go right to him.

I found him and I think its definitly Patch but it happens nothing I went on all sides from him and touched it.

Huh...

I found him and I think its definitly Patch but it happens nothing I went on all sides from him and touched it.

Huh...

hu, maybe reset bounds and try again? there is a current glitch of dogs and cats being able to wander out of bounds

I think I will try reset and will have another try later. Thank you so much guys! smile.gif

*edit*

Its a lil bit weird. I took the reset and now I can´t find Jade and the dogs Quest again. blink.gif

There is only a Park if I went to the same point. Huh.

Edited by Laurelin

Alright, I'm INCREDIBLY aggravated and confused. I didn't see any icons when I played yesterday and thought that there would be SOME KIND OF PROMPT if there were anything beyond delivering something to someone. There wasn't so I explored a smidgen and stopped, thinking I was done. Last year, other areas opened up as the days progressed.

It wasn't easy to explore anything, still isn't, because everything is very finicky for me for some reason. No matter which key set I use, arrow keys or WASD, it's like my keys are sticking or something, but I don't know if it's my keyboard. I'll transition into a new area and my character will start walking or running and be running into something when I look back. Other times, everything's randomly unresponsive and I'm jabbing at my keys to move a little bit and talk to someone.

Beyond that, I feel like I'm missing A LOT. I have no idea what people are talking about on here with dogs and dragons playing hide-and-seek, I can't even figure out where I'm taking some firewood. "Here, take this to this place!" doesn't tell me where that place is! A direction from the main area would be super helpful, I'm not going to remember anything from a year ago but it's like this is assuming that I do. What are new players suppose to do? I was thinking that a warmer area was South, but It won't let me go that way. I just did another lap around the map that I have access to and South won't let me go, while North East had a knitting dragon that won't let me pass. I can't go anywhere else and I don't see any green-haired characters. The key sticking thing also makes decorating difficult because I press an arrow key and nothing, nothing, one slot, one slot, ZOOOOOOOOOOM, ZOOOOOOOOM OTHER DIRECTION, one slot, one slot, etc. Am I glitched? Am I missing something? I feel incredibly stupid for missing EVERYTHING from day 1. Today I gathered cats, delivered another package to the Pearl chick, and discovered that I'm trapped and confused.

..........................Alright. Never mind. Just found the teleporter. NOTHING told me that there was a teleporter. I tried to talk to that dragon yesterday and didn't get a response so I assumed that it was something that would open up later. The dragon in the main area doesn't talk to me. There wasn't a teleporter last year. I'm out. It looks nice but I'm sick and I do not want to run around on wild goose chases, bashing on my laptop keys and trying to figure out what does what and where what is. I just found a green-haired character. I have no idea why the game assumes that I know who and where a green-haired character would be when the map was not like this last year.

I had a bit of trouble with the cats again at first since the one seemed to insist on being in with the reindeer ... but then later when I came back and tried doing it again they were fine... so if you find them out of bounds just leave the area and return see if it resets.

My problem is when I remove anything from my house sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't and sometimes when I come back half the stuff I put in is gone.

UPDATE LOG:

The updates made to the game are as follows:

- various bug fixes (cat/dog-related, furniture, etc)

- Galys is now accessible for the delivery quest (her house is in the north of Nulhora, on the left side)

- small beds and lamps are better positioned

Please keep in mind: New content will be added periodically, but side-quests/games (so everything but the Story quest) will reset every day and be available to play again every day so you can obtain more furniture.

Edited by Process

I can't arrange anything in my house, and when I remove the original items that were in the house at the start, they keep reappearing. Also the check marks keep disappearing over the game icons. So I repeat the games but they still disappear when I come back to the game later. I don't know if I'm getting anywhere sad.gif

Gladys isn't working for me, she just keeps saying "Oh hello" over and over. sad.gif

Alright, I'm INCREDIBLY aggravated and confused. I didn't see any icons when I played yesterday

There are icons today. ^^

NOTHING told me that there was a teleporter.

Take a look at the signs hanging outside some of the buildings (up above the doors somewhere). The teleporter building has the teleporter symbol (on the actual teleporter) on its sign. ^^

I tried to talk to that dragon yesterday and didn't get a response so I assumed that it was something that would open up later.

Make sure you're standing close enough and facing the dragon. I've done that with a few people and missed getting a response. =p

Gladys isn't working for me, she just keeps saying "Oh hello" over and over. sad.gif

I have the same problem, she won't accept her package. Or even acknowledge there is one.

not sure but the maintenance might have reset the package? perhaps try talking to postmaster again