TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I still haven't gotten the icons up top, or the second delivery (to Gladys?), and I can't talk to the alien buddies. Do I need to clear cache/cookies, maybe?

Man, this Gladys is a slippery gal. I've spoken to every last person on both sides of the teleporter and still haven't located her! tongue.gif Sheesh. Here I thought my RPG navigating skills were on point.

I"m still having issues figuring out which dog is Patch, even with the reference photo provided. Is he one of the big, dark dogs?

Yaaaaay then I'm not crazy!! And I'm not taking that package anywhere Hans! Not until they fix Gladys >->

Does anyone know if the pawprint quest is from day 1 or day 2 and does anyone know where the dog park is in relation to the glasses/maze quest?

I'm having a lot of trouble playing the event, it's really laggy and the controls are not so responsive sad.gif oh well, at least I can collect the badge

Welp. Tried going back to my house and decorating with my new gifts, and every single time I open the "chest" icon it freezes. Refresh, try again, freeze. Refresh, try again, freeze.

I know TJ/etc put a lot of time into making these kinds of events for us, but there have been SO MANY bugs and it's only the second day. Maybe a little more testing is in order next time?

I"m still having issues figuring out which dog is Patch, even with the reference photo provided. Is he one of the big, dark dogs?

How did you find the dog park?

Does anyone know if the pawprint quest is from day 1 or day 2 and does anyone know where the dog park is in relation to the glasses/maze quest?

Pawprint is a repeatable quest, you can do it everyday. It was added like 3 hours before Day 1 ended, but you can do it Day 2 too

Dog Park is all the way north. If you are in the maze area, it's 4 screens up. Map for reference: https://i.imgur.com/HQ5NtPC.jpg (dog park is number 8)

My game seems to be crashing in the Inn & Pub map :( It's stuck loading and I have to click reset to go home :/

Edited by LaHaine

Pawprint is a repeatable quest, you can do it everyday. It was added like 3 hours before Day 1 ended, but you can do it Day 2 too

Dog Park is all the way north. If you are in the maze area, it's 4 screens up. Map for reference: https://i.imgur.com/HQ5NtPC.jpg (dog park is number 8)

Thank you so much, I was so lost.

Woo, tons of intriguing glitches today while decorating the house (and this doesn't involve Gladys, that invisible *insert word of choice here*).

Like placing a cat tree will suddenly cause the cat bed to vanish. Moving it will cause your windows to rearrange and your small blue table to suddenly be on the wall. Trying to return it to inventory will make your beds do intriguing and possibly censorable things with one another. And no matter how many times one walks in and out of the house to try to reset and/or save alterations once stuff's been (hopefully) fixed, it all resets. Yup, I have a table. On my wall. Forever, apparently.

Game gets wackier as time goes on. But I'm not going to complain (much), because the carrot rug's no longer holding me hostage in my house.

Edit: Oh, and now the cat bed will never stay put - leaving the house causes it to vanish. Bah! It's my favorite thing so far!

Edited by Wends

I have two game related questions.

1. My friend was told to give a package to "Gladys", not Bill or Perl. She's on a slow phone and so can't run around talking to everyone easily, and I can't find a Gladys. Help?

2. I get stuck when I try to put away the original bedside table and then bring out a new item. The game just freezes when I go into the list of stuff after I put away the table. And I really want that table gone...

I have two game related questions.

1.  My friend was told to give a package to "Gladys", not Bill or Perl.  She's on a slow phone and so can't run around talking to everyone easily, and I can't find a Gladys.  Help?

Gladys seems to be nonexistent for now, it's a known bug, it will hopefully be fixed soon!

@StormBirdRising: No problem :D

Edited by LaHaine

Okay, I've looked everywhere I can think to look but I can't find out who Gladys is or where he is? I need to deliver something to him but just where is he???

On Day 1 when the faded Icons appeared I went back to all the quests and got all the Icons green check marks including the book.

Day 2 Perl was outside my door and I finished the quest she sent me on. I went back to my house and all my faded Icons had no green check marks any more. I did all the quests again and all but the book now have green check marks. I also go a lot more things for my house....but....my book lacks its green check mark.

This is very frustrating! What happened to green check mark for my book??? Does any one know if all the Icons need green check marks or not?

On Day 1 when the faded Icons appeared I went back to all the quests and got all the Icons green check marks including the book.

Day 2 Perl was outside my door and I finished the quest she sent me on.  I went back to my house and all my faded Icons had no green check marks any more.  I did all the quests again and all but the book now have green check marks.  I also go a lot more things for my house....but....my book lacks its green check mark.

This is very frustrating!  What happened to green check mark for my book???  Does any one know if all the Icons need green check marks or not?

For me, my green check marks sometimes disappear but then come back when I "enter a new area"...

~~~~~

The struggle is real trying to decorate.... I spend longer decorating than I do doing the minigames due to the amount of times I have to re-do everything as it seems to play musical chairs.... Obviously the misfit draggies are doing it?

Edited by aussieJJDude

Whew! Cleared my browser cache/cookies and got the icons and other quests. Delivered firewood, redid all the quests, talked to the Thalassians, etc. I still can't get the package for Gladys, though, as Hand just says thank you again. Maybe I won't get that package ever tongue.gif oh well, if Gladys doesn't want to show up anyway, I don't care for her package.

Glitches and all, these games are really so cute and fun! A huge thanks to everyone involved.

The firewood quest is a little bugged for me. I talk to Hilde and when she's about the give me the firewood, it freezes and I can't do anything. Refreshing isn't working either.

I'm having a bit of trouble finding Hilda for the firewood quest...

She's in the northern area, to the left of the sled racing kid smile.gif

Edit: It's such a nice thing, the fond memories of the characters from last year, but I admit I keep having trouble remembering who was who and who was where too tongue.gif

Edited by missy20201

She's in the northern area, to the left of the sled racing kid smile.gif

Edit: It's such a nice thing, the fond memories of the characters from last year, but I admit I keep having trouble remembering who was who and who was where too tongue.gif

Thank you!

Okay, after resetting I finally found Patch. Delivered firewood and re-did all of the first day's quests. Is there anything else new today other than delivering firewood and finding a dog?