TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Still stuck frozen outside my house... Even after leaving last night. Was hoping this'd be fixed, but looks like I won't get to finish this game anytime soon... bummer.

For everyone else who can, have fun!

Go to your house and click on the pencil in the upper right corner.

(currently may or may not work, depending on how glitchy it is laugh.gif)

Thank you! Ok, so there is no inventory outside the house, right?

I'm having trouble moving the furniture around. Oh well, no need to do this today, it's Christmas, after all. smile.gif

I didn't get an end of the day message, but I did manage to complete all five quests (assuming there are only five). Maybe there isn't going to be a message? Even though that would at least help us realize when we're done...

Alternately, maybe these five quests were meant to keep us busy for a few days. If that's the case... oops, I guess!

There's an end of the day message?

I could've sworn that's what it said the last time we had the rpg game. Something along the lines of:

"Would you like to end the day?"

Unless I'm remembering it wrong. In which if that is indeed the case, I do apologize for any misunderstanding.

Also, much like everyone else, it would be nice if we had a quest log or a book telling us our objectives. I've played ((and watched)) meany rpg maker games. And most of them have a log book of some kind or an objective in order to see just what we are supposed to do.

Running around blind isn't really all that fun. Unless your in a horror game, running from a killer in a bear mascot costume. xd.png

WB

I can't turn my furniture around, even using Q or E. Is there another control for that? I'd like to place my table along the long side...

I could've sworn that's what it said the last time we had the rpg game. Something along the lines of:

"Would you like to end the day?"

Unless I'm remembering it wrong. In which if that is indeed the case, I do apologize for any misunderstanding.

Also, much like everyone else, it would be nice if we had a quest log or a book telling us our objectives. I've played ((and watched)) meany rpg maker games. And most of them have a log book of some kind or an objective in order to see just what we are supposed to do.

Running around blind isn't really all that fun. Unless your in a horror game, running from a killer in a bear mascot costume. xd.png

WB

Yeah we had that LAST year - doesn't mean we have it this year. That's what had me confused...

Last year I didn't had any problems with event, but now...

When I click on "pencil" at my house - I get black screen (music plays but nothing happens).

Sometimes I get stuck on entering/exiting houses.

I delivered the present from Post office, went left, talked with Gilded Bloodscale Dragon, but when I click on any cat - it teleports inside the fence, but after that I get black screen (music plays but nothing happens). If I reset the game - all cats are out (so I can't progress any further).

Something somewhere is really wrong...

P.S. Laptop (i7-2630QM, 8GB, GTX 460M), Windows 7 (x64), Firefox 50.1 (Shockwave Flash 24.0, Java Platform SE 8 U111).

I'm trying to play the game on the laptop and on the phone, but in both case the game freeze. I try to use the reset and I'm in the home, but if I try to go out, the screen remain black and freeze again.

What's happening? ç__ç sad.gif

Ugh, I just can't play the game on my tablet. The screen flashes black every second (or more often) and it gives me a headache after only a minute or so. Maybe when I get home in a few days, but does the game even allow you to catch up or will I just miss out?

I am looking forward to grabbing the new eggs when I unlock!

Yeah we had that LAST year - doesn't mean we have it this year. That's what had me confused...

So we did have that last year. That must be why I was thinking we'd also get it again this year. I'm really sorry about that. ^^;

WB

Merry Christmas, Dragon Cave!

Thank you for the new eggies, TJ, and whoever did the spriting!

Is everyone receiving different items, and different quantities of items, on these quests?

I really wish I'd made a map last year!

Also, I'm melting down south in this snow suit! laugh.gif

Merry Christmas, Dragon Cave!

Thank you for the new eggies, TJ, and whoever did the spriting!

Is everyone receiving different items, and different quantities of items, on these quests?

I really wish I'd made a map last year!

Also, I'm melting down south in this snow suit! laugh.gif

yeah different items but not different quantities

Thank you for bringing back the game! wub.gif

However, I miss my cat from last year xd.png

I was so happy to get one as a present at the very end of the game - and sad at the same time, because it was the end of the game and I wouldn't get to spend time with it. Now the game returned with an empty house.. no kitty at home anymore. *sob*

I soooo hope it returns somewhen later in the game alot.png ! xd.png

Edited by Hermeline

Still stuck frozen outside my house... Even after leaving last night. Was hoping this'd be fixed, but looks like I won't get to finish this game anytime soon... bummer.

For everyone else who can, have fun!

Try a hard refresh ?

I live for a map of the new area... I haven't AT ALL got it sussed yet.

I did all 5 things and I'm now stuck in Perl's house...

I've opened and closed the game but I'm still stuck in the same place each time sad.gif

Finally got my second Christmas egg! Stalked the AP a bit and grabbed a lovely 2G ribbon dancer from Almerald.

The game is too glitchy for me. I really preferred the snow castle and gingerbread houses. I'm not a fan of "adventure" games at all. I got my badge, I'm happy but I really would have preferred decorating another tree or wreath. A lot of members missed out on those things. I wish we could choose things we've already done to do again during Christmas.

If I ever get my game unstuck I'll let you know, LOL

Immense thanks to those who have posted maps and links etc to help with this game. With family in town visiting, travel to do, cooking to do etc, I just don't have the time during the Christmas holiday to spend aimlessly running around this game trying to figure out what to do.

Thank you for the gorgeous eggs, and Happy Holidays everyone!

My game is glitched too, I have a window on top of a window and a rug on the wall but it won't let me edit to fix it laugh.gif

The Mario 64 music is great. That's all.

Love the time and effort put in this. A map wouldn't hurt, since I somehow missed the post office =)

Edited by Ashywolf