TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

He was behind a tree/lamppost, just south of where he started, for me. You kind of have to stand still to see the dragon's animation that gives him away.

Can I have the sloppy hider Bords that you guys have? Mine is frustratingly GOOD. I see no tail. I checked behind every building as well as inside them. Ran around in circles. Talked to everyone I saw. Checked behind all the bloody rocks and plants.

NO BORD. TTT_TTT Can I redo this one? Maybe the next randomizedly chosen place would be kinder to me. TT^TT

When I found him, he was behind a pillar and all I could see was his folded wings on either side of the pillar.

PS am I just having a moment or am I doing the sled race wrong? I dont even get halfway (not hitting anything) before 18 seconds is up.

I can't find Bord anywhere. Did resetting my location glitch him so that he won't show up anymore? No tails pocking out from behind roofs, nothing

Oh. Okay. Was hoping for something different, but thanks for the hardwork, TJ and spriters.

Anyway, merry Christmas, folks. Managed to get my two eggs, including one with a TJ code. Nice.

Just pressing the key once but I can't stop moving until I hit a boundary, no matter what I try. Both the arrow and W/A/S/D keys are the same. Tried changing directions on the move, but that doesn't work either.

Cleared my cache, but no different.

Help, anyone?

He was behind a tree/lamppost, just south of where he started, for me. You kind of have to stand still to see the dragon's animation that gives him away.

THANK YOU

I finally FOUND HIM

For anyone else still searching and finding nothing behind pillars or buildings, try here!

user posted image

Stand there and wait to see if there's any flickers on either side of the tree from his wings animation.

GOOD GODS BORD

Y u be so difficult to find for me? Y u be a ninja hiding master???

PS am I just having a moment or am I doing the sled race wrong? I dont even get halfway (not hitting anything) before 18 seconds is up.

I ran through it, hit some flowers, and still made it in just over 16 seconds. :/

Maybe you have to hit shift when you start or something?

Also: user posted image

I have a sign on my head!

Edited by Zeditha

THANK YOU

I finally FOUND HIM

For anyone else still searching and finding nothing behind pillars or buildings, try here!

user posted image

Stand there and wait to see if there's any flickers on either side of the tree from his wings animation.

GOOD GODS BORD

same for me! jesus christ finally!

from the docks go west then south for a while

It worked! Thank you!

I am not so fond of the tropical new place. My computer slows down extremly when I am there for some reason, so not finding something is a lot more pain than it is on the other side.

Better map for anyone who's confused with the first 3 quests in Nulhora: Here

- Start at the Post Office, talk to the dude and deliver the package to Perl/Bill (it changes from person to person). Come back to post office and he will give you a reward.

- Go all the way north until you find the sledding challenge. Beat the game in under 18 seconds, win reward and go back to the place where your house is

- Head west to another screen, then go up and talk to the dragon surrounded by cats. Do the quest (hit space when close to the cats) and get your rewards.

- Go in the teleporter to Alhira and there are 2 more quests there (hide and seek and maze)

Are these all the quests for today?

Can anyone help me find the maze. I get stuck on the docks and can't continue southward from there, because all the ways seem to be deadends. What am I missing?

My bad, I meant always South from the starting area (the one with the teleporter house). Come out of the teleporter house, go slightly left, then go down the market, then across a bridge then through a beach and then the next screen has the girl

Edited by LaHaine

Could anyone who's found Bord please post a pic of where they found him. Hopefully he'll be the same place for me

Ran around all maps, didn't find anything else, so I think so. At least, so far

THANK YOU

I finally FOUND HIM

user posted image

GOOD GODS BORD

@Chaos Rider try here!

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

This egg make me wounder what dragon will come out~is beautiful~

I'm going yo joy the game now~

Um.. most of the quests give you three items. How many did the quest with the dragons who wants sweaters on the cats want? I only got one item, because the game froze after he gave me one. I don't know if he give you two more or not.

Okay, so word of advice; don't try the sledding thing on a kindle. It lagged out mine so bad it crashed. Twice. And rather than acknowledge I beat it, it made me do the game again both times. Despite it obviously knowing I had won because it didn't give me anything the repeated times.

Edit; Okay, make that three times now. Despite me being in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AREA. Checkpoints? What are those? mad.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

Beautiful new eggs, fantastic event, thank you sooooo much! wub.gif

Happy holidays, everyone!