TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

How can you repeat side-quests over and over?

The only one that lets me repeat it is the sledding - which I'm getting bored of now :/

I've done Bord/Cats/Delivery but they all tell me to come back tomorrow or offer no further interaction.

I've finished the main story quests and am now playing in 'free-mode'

Am I missing something? smile.gif

After completing a minigame/side quest, you have to leave the area and re-enter for it to reset.

This happens implicitly with sledding game because you leave the sledding map right after completing the game, but the others don't have that.

Are you kidding me?! I just finished the game and started re-doing some quests to get more furniture. Then, all of a sudden, I was back in my house, and two quests behind in the main storyline!!! Can someone please fix this glitch? I don't have the time to spend doing all of that again. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks to everyone who helped create the event. It was a lot of fun. I hope we get to revisit our decorated houses after the event is over.

And thank you to the sprite designers for the Snow Dragon. A fine job, as always.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

I really, really hope that our badge will lead to a picture of our decorated house after the event ends. We've all spent so much time decorating! I still have some items left to get, and I'm not going to redecorate again until I get them all.

So, according to the calendar, we have two more days of the event, correct? The event should end at the *end* of Thursday, not the beginning of Thursday, is that correct?

So, according to the calendar, we have two more days of the event, correct? The event should end at the *end* of Thursday, not the beginning of Thursday, is that correct?

End of Thurs should be 12 days, as the schedule thread announced.

IDK how to get the cat bed (cat) which I really want. TT^TT But at least I have mostly blue items in my lovely house and have it all set up very prettily now so I saved a record of it. biggrin.gif Just in case the badge doesn't allow me to see my house anymore. :/

user posted image

I'd love to see all y'all's completed houses. biggrin.gif Is there a thread for that where we can share our decorated houses screenshots? xd.png

Thanks btw for TJ and all the AMAZING spriters who made this game a masterpiece of fun! I really enjoyed the storyline and am thankful the house decorating is easier after I completed the main storyline. smile.gif Also I wish I had an option to engage in a romance with Avery and get him to stay in my house too. D: And that my precious kitty from last year was still in my house. ;;-;; Sob sob. Nuuuu y u leave me?

Thank you also for the amazing new dragons! I named them after the game. biggrin.gifKing Alhira of Snow Prancers and King Nulhora of Snow Dancers xd.png That way I'll always remember the two different places I visited even long after the game ends. xd.png <3 They're aawesome looking and so sweet! I look forward to breeding them next year. :3 <3

Thank you again for making this a WONDERFUL holiday season! <3

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

IDK how to get the cat bed (cat) which I really want. TT^TT But at least I have mostly blue items in my lovely house and have it all set up very prettily now so I saved a record of it. biggrin.gif Just in case the badge doesn't allow me to see my house anymore. :/

user posted image

I'd love to see all y'all's completed houses. biggrin.gif Is there a thread for that where we can share our decorated houses screenshots? xd.png

Thanks btw for TJ and all the AMAZING spriters who made this game a masterpiece of fun! I really enjoyed the storyline and am thankful the house decorating is easier after I completed the main storyline. smile.gif Also I wish I had an option to engage in a romance with Avery and get him to stay in my house too. D: And that my precious kitty from last year was still in my house. ;;-;; Sob sob. Nuuuu y u leave me?

Thank you also for the amazing new dragons! I named them after the game. biggrin.gifKing Alhira of Snow Prancers and King Nulhora of Snow Dancers xd.png That way I'll always remember the two different places I visited even long after the game ends. xd.png <3 They're aawesome looking and so sweet! I look forward to breeding them next year. :3 <3

Thank you again for making this a WONDERFUL holiday season! <3

It's so blue, I love it biggrin.gif

What's the name of the plushie-like thing in the master bedroom? The one next to the blusang plushie.

It's so blue, I love it biggrin.gif

What's the name of the plushie-like thing in the master bedroom? The one next to the blusang plushie.

That's a Tsunami plushie. smile.gif

There is a thread in Site Discussion called Share your house. smile.gif

And yours is lovely! So blue! biggrin.gif

IDK how to get the cat bed (cat) which I really want.

you just have to keep delivering parcels or sledding or wrangling kitties etc until you get everything. if you start getting things repeated, clear cache/hard refresh, and you should get them all in the end. i got the large art nouveau window about second last of everything. i thought i'd never get it.

there are two cat beds (cat), with different cats smile.gif

your blue house looks very nice.

After I finished the event, my character somehow got teleported back to the ice palace and appears to be trapped there forever alone. Can't cross the ice pond in reverse, and no amount of hard refreshes and cache clearing is helping. Oh well.

Glad that Eben and Ezer get to commit misdeeds and still rejoin society without question, while I get sent to ice prison instead. laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

user posted image

OMG love it!

Also will we get to keep all the items we collected through this event and get to re-decorate our houses at will or after the event ends thats the way the house stays?

Edited by acm1923

In the past, anytime we have had a decorating event -- tree, wreath, gingerbread house, etc -- it has always been locked once the event is over with no more changes possible. I expect it will be the same with this, but it would be nice to keep redecorating. I have so many lovely items that I haven't been able to use!

In the past, anytime we have had a decorating event -- tree, wreath, gingerbread house, etc -- it has always been locked once the event is over with no more changes possible. I expect it will be the same with this, but it would be nice to keep redecorating. I have so many lovely items that I haven't been able to use!

Just my thoughts! It would be wonderful to be able to redecorate every now and then. Maybe at least for some special occasions (Valentine, Easter, Midsummer etc.)?

Admittedly, I couldn't get through and complete the whole event either. Just got tired of the lag, bugs, and resetting progress. I'm glad the whole thing didn't end up being necessary for a badge or whatnot, but it would've been nice to see the effort that went into the game =p Meh. Maybe next year will be better.

Same here. Couldn't play everyday because on my pc it runs really slow, the sledding race, for example, would take 5 minutes to complete, and of course I won every time xP

I just discovered yesterday that playing the game on cell phone is way faster, but I'm not very good moving my character with cell phone T__T

Good game still, I really liked it ^^

Are the organizers sharing sprites of the game for sig space like last year?

What do we have 2 squares of un-decoratable hallway on each side for? Why can't we at least put any Lamp (Wall) or Decor (Wall) in there, or rugs?

What do we have 2 squares of un-decoratable hallway on each side for? Why can't we at least put any Lamp (Wall) or Decor (Wall) in there, or rugs?

yeah im wondering that too

i would love to put a wall lamp in that area

I finally got all the items! *dances around* I'm sick and I feel like crap but I finally got all the items! Now to decorate. A lot.

I feel like I'm missing a bunch of items for having done the all the quests every day except 7?

You get 3 items for beating each daily quest, there are 6 daily quests, so 18 items a day? Were you meant to get items for beating story quests?

Don't worry, I'm a moron. You can repeat quests after main story.

Edited by sarahfish89

But you can! Have a look at the fireplace and the lamps in my avatar. smile.gif

How did you do that? I couldn't get anything to stick.

thats odd whenever i try to place a lamp in that area on the wall the lamp is shaded red and wont let me place it on the wall

I'm sad to see stuff I placed on the squares to the sides of the entrance(door) disappear after it's been there for a while... I had to change the concept because today things won't stay there anymore if I put them in the way I'd put them 2(?) days ago...

also what happened to that awesome 'glitch' that allowed to actually put plushies and lamps on tables? (put the square where you want the item to be->open the item list and choose your item->enter->del->backspace->done!; I'm not sure if enter and del were necessary but it worked and that was enough for me - but today I needed to change the table and now I can't place the plushies back onto the new table anymore:() Did the keys change or it's been 'fixed' completely(I mean it's not a fix if it's been 'fixed':( the 'glitch' was a fix actually!)?

I somehow managed to place 1 plushie but I can't place the other one...