TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I'm really excited by the event. Unfortunately, I'm traveling with a really old mobile device so I'll have to catch up when I get home later this week. smile.gif

Okay, only a quick log-on before work but I am already looking forward to the Expeditions!

And caught my yearly egg.

Tfw you get stuck and you're afraid to reset because you've got a bunch of items from helping peoples out :')

So I found a bug.

I went up out of the main town, talked to Ned the Pie Maker, decided to go back down to the main town and then suddenly I'm in a small enclosed area of trees that I can't get out of.

Send help.

Tfw you get stuck and you're afraid to reset because you've got a bunch of items from helping peoples out :')

The reset button only moves you back to your house. You will keep all the furniture

The heck...

user posted image

I love you for sharing that.

I kind of miss being able to interact with more than people and dragons, though... like talk to the snowmen. The headless one was a nice touch last time. wub.gif

Your items won't disappear when you reset. Resetting mainly just gets your character unstuck.

Edited by Zonatailurus

I can't even find Perl. No hints anywhere, and this world is rather big to be roaming around aimlessly.

Pearl is in the forward facing house on the south west corner or the town center.

Edited by Zonatailurus

I got stuck in the forest people have mentioned earlier. Did the sled race, saw the quilting dragon, then hit the edge of the map and tossed into the trees I couldn't get out of.

user posted image

This is the location you get sent to if this helps in fixing the bug.

i went to the post office, but joe just keeps asking me if i've done all my present shopping, and doesn't mention anything needing delivery. *sigh*

perl is in a house to the west of the centre bit i think. i went inside a couple of houses. i too need a map. think i'll draw one as wander around.

Edited by greycat

Okay, only a quick log-on before work but I am already looking forward to the Expeditions!

And caught my yearly egg.

Yearly egg, singular? You know you can have two, right?

patch is live, people warping around Nulhora north should no longer get stuck in the forests of doom

i went to the post office, but hand just keeps asking me if i've done all my present shopping, and doesn't mention anything needing delivery. *sigh*

perl is in a house to the west of the centre bit i think. i went inside a couple of houses. i too need a map. think i'll draw one as wander around.

Lol, I can't even find the post office.

Thank you so much for making the game, and working hard to fix the game!

Glitches occur in all games, and this game in no different, but the DC Crew is on the case!

biggrin.gif

Okay, I did the delivery, I helped the cat round up, the sledding game, found the glasses in the maze, and played Hide and Seek with the dragon.

Is there something I missed?

Lol, I can't even find the post office.

Post office is on the north west side of the starting town center. It is has a marker with a green letter.

There's no more limit for Christmas dragons. smile.gif They were abolished. Only the current Christmas dragons have a limit of two. Next year, you can breed and grab as many as you can.

during their release

Thanks, but I already said that.

Ronin must have some crazy cats or powerful magic upon them, 'cause I can't dress up my cat without him seething and refusing to move while in his outfit. rolleyes.gif

Ooh, more fun with exploring. And pretty eggs. Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings to one and all.

Is there anything to say when all the activities have been completed?

I can't even find Perl. No hints anywhere, and this world is rather big to be roaming around aimlessly.

agreed.

pearl's house is right above the post office or nearby if i remember.