TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

IT CHRISTMA

MERY CHRISTMA!!!!!!##@@!!!!!!!222111121!!!!

Also, HURRAH, event!

Let's see what this is about!

Have to wait to catch an egg though.

---

Edit: Also, HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!

Because I found out that today is the first day of Hanukkah.

So Happy Holidays everybody!

Edited by Shokomon

I'm going to have to wait to play this on PC cause phone ain't working right x_x

Only problem for me is that there doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of the misplaced items in your house within the event. Unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible blink.gif

That is one beautiful egg! Can't wait to grab as many as I can.

When editing/putting out new stuff. mouse the square cursor over anything and hit enter. it will ask if you want to move it or place it back in your inventory. even works on the bed and table that you started with.

Only problem for me is that there doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of the misplaced items in your house within the event. Unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible blink.gif

That is one beautiful egg! Can't wait to grab as many as I can.

Also rugs apparently get put down on top of tables, not under them. happy.gif

I do love that light blue rug though!

Gah! I want to stay and play the event but I'm being forced to bed by my family! I'll have to wait until later to play this game. At least I got my two eggs, good luck to everyone else!

I love how tropical this Christmas has been. Alola, Moana, now Alhira... maybe it's a sign since I'm going to the Dominican this year xd.png

I have to admit, the game does seem glitchier than last year. But I'm sure they'll have it fixed ASAP. It's only been up less than an hour.

Just bred my Pacified Aegis to Kingcrowne and have decided it is officially my favorite pairing for Pacified Aegis. Magnificent.

Doing what I did last year, even if my game gets reset to day one again later. P: Who should I PM glitches I find to?

Edited by 11th

How did you get past the sign in page? sad.gif

The instructions are at the bottom. Use SPACE or ENTER to talk to Perl. A/S/W/D or the arrows let you move arourd.

Is there anyway to speed up in the sledding game?

Hit the ice patches, avoid the obstacles. It's easily accomplishable in 14 seconds with hitting only 2 ice patches. Good luck! smile.gif

So how do you know you did everything for the day?

Assuming it works like last year, when you've done everything possible it will give you a message "end of the first day".

but last year was more straight forward with only one quest each day. So, maybe it's just "open world" concept and you can do most/all in a day.

basically, we don't know yet.

Word of advice - don't place a rug in front of your door in your house (like that attractive carrot rug).  At least, don't put it lengthwise in front of your door.  Your character will glitch out and you'll be incapable of entering, exiting, or altering your house no matter what you do.  Even clicking the 'out of bounds' link doesn't help.  huh.gif  Talk about a massive glitch.  First day, too!

That on top of the multitudes of times I've followed a trail to a new screen to end up in the middle of a forest with no way out and had to click the 'out of bounds' link... this little game, while it holds promise like the last one we did, is obviously not play-tested and needs a heck of a lot more work to make it playable.  sad.gif

Edit: for those who've been stuck in the forest with the fence, there's two other forest screens you can get caught in.  Unfortunately, this seems to be a common trend for now.

Okay, so i'm not the only one this happened to:

user posted image

(I got stuck here after trying to leave the North part of town back to the town square.)

Maybe I'll wait to play when it's morning...

Hit the ice patches, avoid the obstacles.  It's easily accomplishable in 14 seconds with hitting only 2 ice patches.  Good luck! :)

Avoided all obstacles, hit all ice patches, the max I've gotten is 36 seconds... The game is running slow for some of us I think

Edited by LaHaine