TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I'm playing the game but GAAAH I got stuck in an area >^<;;; it glitched on me when I was making my way south from that area where there was Quilt the Pillow Dragon right? To go back home? I ended up in the woods to the east/right of the map e.o now I'm stuck E.e like literally invisible amongst the trees e.e I don't wanna loose all the stuff I just gained for decorating my house GAH! Help? D:

Wait, am I supposed to be going south or north? Could have sworn I read north o.o

You seem to be misunderstanding the point of my post.

Which is that the Christmas dragons, which normally have a temporary limit of 2 during their release, are not currently listed on the Breed Limit page.

I'm currently waiting for an ER egg to speedhatch before I can Science.

Well, I tried to catch a third of the new eggs and got the usual message, so I think it's just a bug. Alas! sad.gif

You seem to be misunderstanding the point of my post.

Which is that the Christmas dragons, which normally have a temporary limit of 2 during their release, are not currently listed on the Breed Limit page.

There's no more limit for Christmas dragons. smile.gif They were abolished. Only the current Christmas dragons have a limit of two. Next year, you can breed and grab as many as you can.

Got my 2 eggs but in the event I can't find the Post office no matter where I look for it.

i think i might not play the game just yet. i remember last year i kept getting stuck in glitches at the beginning. maybe i'll wait for a while.

Got my two in record time smile.gif Forest and Volcano.

They're beautiful. Thank you and Merry Christmas, TJ and spriters! smile.gif

Only problem for me is that there doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of the misplaced items in your house within the event. Unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible blink.gif

That is one beautiful egg! Can't wait to grab as many as I can.

There's no more limit for Christmas dragons. smile.gif They were abolished. Only the current Christmas dragons have a limit of two. Next year, you can breed and grab as many as you can.

There's still a limit on CBs, and that should be showing. Shouldn't it? I could have sworn those showed there.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Ten seconds in and I have already found the town hottie. All according to keikaku.

Is that a tiny black dragon next to him? So cute!

How do you beat the sled game? Even without hitting anything it still takes 40+ seconds to reach the bottom.

I'm playing the game but GAAAH I got stuck in an area >^<;;; it glitched on me when I was making my way south from that area where there was Quilt the Pillow Dragon right? To go back home? I ended up in the woods to the east/right of the map e.o now I'm stuck E.e like literally invisible amongst the trees e.e I don't wanna loose all the stuff I just gained for decorating my house GAH! Help? D:

Edit: Aww I clicked to reset my location and now I'm starting the day over again ._.

I got caught in a bunch of trees by a fence and had to click to re-set, too. I hope this isn't a trend. Very frustrating. sad.gif

Word of advice - don't place a rug in front of your door in your house (like that attractive carrot rug). At least, don't put it lengthwise in front of your door. Your character will glitch out and you'll be incapable of entering, exiting, or altering your house no matter what you do. Even clicking the 'out of bounds' link doesn't help. huh.gif Talk about a massive glitch. First day, too!

That on top of the multitudes of times I've followed a trail to a new screen to end up in the middle of a forest with no way out and had to click the 'out of bounds' link... this little game, while it holds promise like the last one we did, is obviously not play-tested and needs a heck of a lot more work to make it playable. sad.gif

Edit: for those who've been stuck in the forest with the fence, there's two other forest screens you can get caught in. Unfortunately, this seems to be a common trend for now.

Edited by Wends

Only problem for me is that there doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of the misplaced items in your house within the event. Unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible blink.gif

That is one beautiful egg! Can't wait to grab as many as I can.

How did you get past the sign in page? sad.gif

Happy Holidays everyone!!

I was hoping we wouldn't be getting this game again. Last year it FROZE on me after the 4th day & I couldn't finish it. This year, I can't respond to anyone who talks to me. Plus how to play is just too vague for those of us who DON'T play games like this. I can see I'll have a house empty of decorations & full of frustration. sad.gif

Can someone tell me where Bill is?

highlight: Go to where Avery is in the town square. Bill is in the house to the bottom/right of him