TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Aaaa! I love these type of events!! Can't wait to play it!

Also is there any way to reset your game? I accidentally misspelled the name I wanted to put in the game and I clicked "Play" before I noticed and now I'm distressed about it. OTL

@Kiwi

You have to click "enter" than your furniture is on the right place and when you leave your house it should be on the place if you are back.

Lauri! Hi biggrin.gif

And yes I clicked enter and everything looks nice and stays until I leave the house lol. Maybe its bugged^^

Just did the maze, happy I found the glasses, wasn't as hard as I feared lol laugh.gif

Through the teleporter and head south. There is a girl in front of a maze.

Thanks a lot, found it!

Can anyone please tell me where the hide and seek dragon is?

He'll be somewhere around the area that you initially talked to him. It's in a slightly different place for everyone...

Depressed girl is in the place with the flowers right? It's not that side, go the opposite way

Geez, thank you. Apparently I don't know West from East. Rounded up the cats, now there's a hide and seek thing? I want to go to bed, lol.

He'll be somewhere around the area that you initially talked to him. It's in a slightly different place for everyone...

I haven't even found him the first time yet.

I feel like since there's 3 activities (that I know of) taking place in Nulhora, there should be another 3 in Alhira instead of 2. If only a third could be found (if there is one). I can't seem to talk to this guy at the pub behind the counter btw. Or the guy on a pirate ship.

Edit: Can now talk to the Pub guy. Feeling really sick so I'm off to bed. Hoping we can know more about the game and have it function smoothly tomorrow.

Edited by andromedae

I haven't even found him the first time yet.

I found him!

Through the teleporter and to the east.

Lauri! Hi biggrin.gif

And yes I clicked enter and everything looks nice and stays until I leave the house lol. Maybe its bugged^^

Just did the maze, happy I found the glasses, wasn't as hard as I feared lol laugh.gif

Lauri,

I had thought that too until I left the game and went back in... then all the stuff I had placed was there!

sorry to say it but i hate this game. just like those that couldn't figure out minesweeper (which was one of my favorites), i have trouble figuring this out and i'm just not going to do it.

thank you for the eggs.

happy holidays

Edited by spring_dragon

When you misclick and breed a big mess instead of the nice G3 checker you meant to breed. XO Normally it's an oh well, I'll do it again next week... but it's CHRISTMAS AUGH

And I actually had a matched mate for that this year ;.;

On the plus side, have now bred my Aegises (bred Mistletoe CBs earlier in the week), and have bred all of my Hollies, Yulebucks, and Snow Angels into the AP. Going to take a break to decorate my real tree, then come back and breed Ribbon Dancers and so on. smile.gif

Edited by Lurhstaap

Indoors or outdoors?

Also is it just me or is the game running really slowly for anyone else?

Edited by Chaos Rider

I havent got a 'day complete' message...(is there even one?) Do you NEED to complete the sledding minigame to complete the day? 'Cuz that's a pain in the neck and I don't want to fail it again...I delivered the package to Perl, and finished rounding up cats and found (finally) the hiding dragon.

Am I missing a task?

Edit: I did the maze too.

Edit 2: Finished the sled race. still no 'day complete' message.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Tasks that I know of:

Cat Round Up

Sled Race

Parcel Delivery

Glasses in Maze

Hide n Seek

If there are any more, please PM me. I have to log off now. Been here three hours and my family are threatening to send out a search party.

Indoors or outdoors?

The locations I've read about thus far have been outdoors.

Wow... finding Bord took me a while, went in an entire circle around the place before finding him behind a building. 'Still, usually good to be thorough in these games.

Whomever added in the dogs: Awesome!

PS - In my thoroughness, I believe there are only five today: Parcel Delivery, Kitty Catching, Sled Race, Hide and Seek and Glasses in the Maze.

Edited by Nyxity

I found the post office and the teleport house. Where is Pearl's house so I can give her her package? Also, how does one heard cats!?

I delivered the package to Bill, not Perl. I did talk to Perl though.

Rounded up the cats.

Beat the sledding game.

Found the glasses at the center of the maze.

And STILL have not found Bord. >^< Is he like inside or outside? Do you have to randomly click enter in front of items until you find him or is it something you can see from above or something??? C'mon! Give me a little hint here! The one that he is hiding in the area you initially talk to him in was helpful but I need more! TT_TT

Last Post Update: January 3rd

Last Story Quest Added: December 31st

General Information:

Quests Available

In total, there are 6 repeatable quests and 6 story quests*.

• A repeatable quest is reset daily, so you can complete them every day, once per day, to get more furniture as reward.
  • Story quests are done in a sequence and were unlocked through Day 1 - Day 7. You can only do each story quest only once. They give no reward (reward at the end of the storyline is unknown so far - so do them just in case).
* Day 1 story quest was simply to talk with Perl at the beginning of the game, so I'm not counting with it.

Icons

• The book icon at the top of your screen indicates if you are up to date with the story or not. A green checkmark on the book means you did all the story quests available.
  • The letter icon is for the delivery quest.
  • The sledge icon is for the sledding game.
  • The dragon icon is for the hide and seek.
  • The cat icon is for the cat round up.
  • The pawprint icon is for the lost dog quest.
  • The maze icon is for the maze quest.
Starting a new story quest

To activate a new story quest, go inside your house, refresh your browser and then go out of your house again.

If going in and out of your house doesn't activate the new quests, please try the following options:

• Refresh your browser
  • Hard refresh your browser
  • Clear your cache
  • Reset your position
  • Change browsers
Story Quests:

WARNING: Story spoilers ahead. Only read this if you absolutely need it.

Day 1 - Beginning:

• Talk with Perl in your house.
  • She will ask you to go the Post Office, which is left of your house. You can now start doing the repeatable quests in Nulhora and Alhira. These quests are described further down.
Day 2 - Firewood:
  • Go inside your house and then come out to activate it. You will talk with Perl.
  • Perl asks you to get firewood from Hilde. Head North to another screen and go all the way northwest to the upper left corner of the map. You will see Hilde.
  • Head to the Town Center, go into the Teleporter to Alhira
  • Once you step outside, you will see an NPC with green hair - that's Jade. Deliver the firewood to him.
Day 3 - Ice Temple:
  • Go inside your house and then come out to activate it. You will talk with Avery who will ask you for help in solving the weather issues.
  • Talk with Avery again to go to the Temple. [if you have to reset your location before you finish your quest, Avery will come back to take you, don't worry.]
  • Enter the Temple and you will see a mini ice puzzle. You have to slide on the ice and cross it to go to the next door. Use the obstacles on the ice and the walls to stop your sliding.

Solution (highlight to view): Up Right Up Left Down Right Up

Solution as a gif: Here

• After that, Avery should follow you and talk to you, before you reach the stairs. If he isn't following you, your game might be bugged. Do a hard refresh or clear your cache, that fixed it for me.
  • Inside the door is an inactive glyph. Avery asks you to check the left side. Go to the left and press space next to the pedastal.
  • You will be sent back to Nulhora.
Day 4 - Lost Thalassian:
  • Go inside your house, refresh your browser and then come out to activate it. You should see Avery waiting near the fountain with an exclamation mark above his head.
  • Talk to him and then go to the Teleporter to Alhira.
  • Once you walk out, Zeto will talk to you and ask you to help find his sister Nana.
  • If you remember, Konai was blocking the jungle before. Go to where Konai used to be and you will see Zeto again.

If you don't remember, here's a map for reference, you have to go to number 6.

• Enter the jungle with Zeto.
  • Inside the jungle, it's pretty straightforward. Keep going down and then left and you will find Nana.
  • You will be teleported back to Alhira.
Day 5 - Investigate the Jungle's Water Temple:
  • Go inside your house, refresh your browser and then come out to activate it. You will talk with Avery.
  • Go to the Teleporter to Alhira. You will see Avery waiting with an exclamation mark on his head.
  • Head to the Jungle. In case you forgot, here's a map for reference, you have to go to number 6 and head down.
  • Once you enter the Jungle, Avery will follow you. Go to the same place where you found Nana. Head down to another screen and then left to the temple.
  • Enter the temple and talk to Avery again. He will open the next door. Enter it.
  • In the next room, if you talk with Avery he asks you to rearrange the pillars. Use space next to a pillar to start and stop pushing it. Each pillar has its own square.
  • You can activate the sound on your game so it tells you if the pillar is in the right place when you place it in a pink square. Otherwise, you can also look at the pillars in the water
    You do NOT need sound for this quest!! You just have to match the pilars to the same hand and up/down swirl (the pilar on land has same swirl as the one next to it in water). Sure the sound tells you if you're right but you can do the quest without sound. :)
  • In the next room, do the same.

Solution: Here

• In the next room, more pillars.

Solution: Here. I pushed the two top pillars one square to the right so we could see the pink squares in the back

• In the next room, story happens. You will be teleported back to the entrance to the Jungle.
Day 6 - Putting the artifacts back in the Ice Temple:
  • Go inside your house, refresh your browser and then come out to activate it. Avery should come talk to you.
  • Talk to him near the fountain to go to the Ice Temple.
  • Enter the temple and keep going until Avery asks you to put the artifact on the left pedastal. Go near the pedastal and press space to put it back.
  • You will be teleported to Alhira. Go to the Water Temple now, which is in the Jungle. If you don't remember where the Jungle is, here's a map for reference, you have to go to number 6 and then go down.
  • Enter the temple and this time take the right path (pink stones).
  • More pillar puzzles! You know how it goes. Push the pillars to the right squares that match the pink pillars in the water.

Possible solution room 1: Here

Possible solution room 2: Here

Possible solution room 3: Here

• In the final room, you will get the next artifact and then you will be teleported back to Alhira.
Day 7 - Putting the last artifact back in the Ice Temple - Part 2:
  • Go inside your house, refresh your browser and then come out to activate it. Avery should come talk to you.
  • Talk to him near the fountain to go to the Ice Temple one last time to put back the last artifact.
  • Inside the temple, you will meet Ezer. He's going to hide with the artifact, so you have to go after him.
  • Luckily, Ezer is bad at hiding, so just go to the right side to find him the first time and then left to find him the second time.
  • Story happens and you will be teleported back to Nulhora.
  • Congratulations, you've finished the story line and unlocked the free play mode! :D
Repeatable quests in Nulhora:

You can do these quests once per day.

Map of Nulhora for orientation

Delivery Quest:

Go to the Post Office, talk to the dude and deliver the package to Perl/Bill/Janus/Galys (it's random and only one per day). Come back to post office and he will give you a reward.

• Perl and Bill are in their houses in the Town Center.
  • Janus is the Holly Dragon next to Post Office
  • Galys is in her house north of Nulhora, below the Sledding race area.
Sledding Game:

- Go all the way north until you find the sledding challenge. Beat the game in under 18 seconds to win

Cat Round Up Quest:

- Go back to the place where your house is. Head west to another screen, then go up and talk to the dragon surrounded by cats. Do the quest (hit space when close to the cats) and get your rewards.

- Go in the teleporter to Alhira and there are more quests there (hide and seek and maze and lost dog)

Repeatable quests in Alhira:

You can do these quests once per day.

Map of Alhira for orientation

Hide and seek [screen 10 in map above]:

- From teleporter house, go to the town, you will see the market. Then go right to another screen. Find this dragon (right and a bit south, near some dragons on the beach) and agree to play hide and seek.

Reported hiding areas: Here, Here (notice tail behind roof), Here and Here

Use this topic for help and more locations.

Maze [screen 4 in map above]:

- After that, from the Teleporter house, keep going south until you find this girl (you will go through the market, then a bridge and then through a beach as well)

Find Patch The Dog [screen 8 in map above]:

- Go to the Dog Park (North of Alhira) and talk to Jade and help him find his lost dog Patch

Updates:

Update:

Map of Alhira for orientation. Maze is in number 4, Hide-and-seek is in number 10, lost dog is in number 8.

Update 2:

Added Patch quest

Update 3:

Merged all quest posts into this one

Added Day 2 Story Quest

Update 4:

Added Gladys position

Update 5:

Added Day 3 Story Quest

Update 6:

Formatting + Mini FAQ

Changed Gladys to Galys

Update 7:

Added Day 4 Story Quest

Update 8:

Added Day 5 Story Quest

Update 9:

Corrections to Day 5 Story Quest

Added Day 6 Story Quest

Update 10:

Several corrections

Added Day 7 Story Quest

Edited by LaHaine

I found the post office and the teleport house. Where is Pearl's house so I can give her her package? Also, how does one heard cats!?

Perl's house: Go to the frozen fountain, go south, turn left and her house should be that one.

Cats: Get up close to one and press Space or Enter quickly.

Wow... finding Bord took me a while, went in an entire circle around the place before finding him behind a building.

Ha! Mine was also behind a building. I saw the tail sticking out!

Can I have the sloppy hider Bords that you guys have? Mine is frustratingly GOOD. I see no tail. I checked behind every building as well as inside them. Ran around in circles. Talked to everyone I saw. Checked behind all the bloody rocks and plants.

NO BORD. TTT_TTT Can I redo this one? Maybe the next randomizedly chosen place would be kinder to me. TT^TT