TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

They're in the orange tree in the grassy patch, near where you first meet them. Their wing nubs stick out, and move a little bit.

I am either very blind, or my game is very glitched. Pretty sure I'm at the right orange tree, but no Bord. But thanks anyway!

On the other hand, also found the haunted named bench! laugh.gif

EDIT: Nope, game not glitched. Hiding place was just different for me. The "move a little bit" part were the key words! (My Bord was hiding behind the column of the house directly north of Sanne)

Edited by s0r0k4

I don't understand this game. I went to the post office, agreed to deliver a package to Bill and did exactly that. I went back to the post office, got 3 items to decorate my house with (a giant stuffed lion, a couch, and a moose head.) Now what? It's not saying the day is over, going back to the post office just says to come back tomorrow and Perl just keeps asking if I've decorated my house. Yes, Perl. I have decorated it. I've wandered around and people just babble stuff to me.

Is there anything else that needs to be done? No one is approaching me for tasks. I'm so confused.

From the main area (with your house):

• go west to another screen and help a dragon with the cats
  • go north to another screen then keep going north until you find the sledge game
  • go north to the Teleporter house (right above your house) and explore the new land
Edited by LaHaine

I am either very blind, or my game is very glitched. Pretty sure I'm at the right orange tree, but no Bord. But thanks anyway!

On the other hand, also found the haunted named bench! laugh.gif

Apparently, Bord appears in different places for people.

Thanks for all the advice on the hide and seek. I'll go try again now. Looks like they're just in a different place...

Hey, am I being daft? How do you get the transporter to work? I keep standing on it and hitting enter and space and nothing happens :0

EDIT: geez never mind! I kept trying to talk to that dragon before but apparently I wasn't quite in the little hitbox to do so. Got it! Thanks smile.gif

Edited by missy20201

I delivered the package for Bill, but Hand(Hands?) is not giving me Perl's package. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Um. My house decorations keep disappearing. I enter the house, add the decorations and then leave. When I come back, all the decorations are gone...

Hey, am I being daft? How do you get the transporter to work? I keep standing on it and hitting enter and space and nothing happens :0

Talk to the dragon in front it. smile.gif

Hm... I seem to have encountered a glitch. I went through the portal, explored, and came back, but when I exited from the portal building I found myself unable to move my character or do anything at all. I reset my location to get out of it but someone might want to check that out!

Eeeee I'm so excited! Already snagged my two eggs, and I'll start on the interactive in the morning ^.^ happy holidays everyone

I delivered the package for Bill, but Hand(Hands?) is not giving me Perl's package. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

You only deliver one I believe, Perl's or Bill's

Edited by LaHaine

Talk to the dragon in front it. smile.gif

Aha, thank you! Figured it out right after I posted. His hitbox was closer to his belly than his head, like I expected, so after trying a few times I figured you couldn't talk to him. Thanks! smile.gif

Got my 2 eggs but in the event I can't find the Post office no matter where I look for it.

Same here! Help please?

I beat the sledding! biggrin.gif If anyone needs help, just ask. smile.gif

Note: If you're having trouble finding the post office, find the big building with the teleporter and then go to the lower street on the left. It should be the first building there.

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

You only deliver one I believe, Perl's or Bill's

Aha. Thanks! Now I just need to play hide-and-seek... :3

I think I froze up the game after placing my furniture, as I went out after saving where everything is at, and now, I cannot move. Help?

From the main area (with your house):
  • go west to another screen and help a dragon with the cats
  • go north to another screen then keep going north until you find the sledge game
  • go north to the Teleporter house (right above your house) and explore the new land

Okay, I found the sledding game but when I tried going west I didn't come across any dragons. Just a depressed girl who kept trying to tell me she was fine, heh.

Going around Alhira made me dizzy X__X

there were so many places to go e.o

...HOW do you find Bord in the hide and seek game? GEEZE there's so many places to LOOK *spins around and falls down*

At least rounding up the cats around the mine area to the farthest west of Nulhora was fun biggrin.gif HI KITTIES <3

Where's my kitty from last year?? TT^TT Nahahaaaa....

Thanks for the new dragon btw! <3 Love the egg sprites biggrin.gif cant' wait to see what the adults look like! <3

Merry Christmas and Hanukkah and Yule and Winter Solstice everyone! <3 Happy Holidays! <3

I delivered the parcel, played hide-and-seek, and beat the sledding game. Is there anything else to do?