Riath

Lobotomy Corporation

user posted image

This is a thread meant for discussing Lobotomy Corporation, a recently released rogue-like management game inspired by things like the SCP foundation, Warehouse 13 and Cabin in the woods. The game revolves around managing a facility that harvests energy from 'Abnormalities' to provide for humanity. Your goal as an administrator is to collect energy while keeping your employees alive. They can be hurt and killed by the many monsters and entities you hold in the facility.

user posted image

Check it out at the link below! The devs are still in the middle of translating it to english.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/568220

Edited by Riath

A family member of mine told me about this game just yesterday. It certainly looks entertaining, and I like the designs from some of the critters, they have a sort-of creepy-cute vibe going on. Probably gonna pick it up for Xmas. But then, if any of my previous forays into the world of "Keep all these peeps alive!" games has shown me anything, it's that I should not be left in charge of so many people. I like seeing what happens when you press the buttons/poke the things you aren't meant to press/poke a bit too much. xd.png

I like seeing what happens when you press the buttons/poke the things you aren't meant to press/poke a bit too much. xd.png

Oh, yeah, this game has a lot of that. It's pretty fun to watch everything you've built up come crashing down with a single press of the wrong button though. Especially when you get to the more dangerous abnormalities. It gets intense.

Started playing it a couple days ago. I really enjoy figuring out what each abnormality does. I'm on day 6 currently, with a shortage of employees. I guess it will eventually start getting repetitive, but for now the story is getting really interesting/confusing and taking care of all the abnormalities keeps me on the edge of my seat.