angelicdragonpuppy

Prettiest Christmas Lineages?

Didn't read through the thread to see what other people are breeding, but here are some of my favorites:

Yule x Val '09: So gorgeous!

Yule x White: White Christmas

Gold x Snow Angel (gold-winged): [url=https://dragcave.net/lineage/gUCrE]Shiny, shiny![/url]

Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer: Definitely different.

Winter Magi x Ribbon Dancer: Festive!

Silver x Solstice: So amazing!

Almandine x Solstice: Oh, the pink!

I took a long break so my only Christmas CB's are Ribbon Dancer and Winter Magi. And I thought that you could only have 2 of each christmas breed rather than only two CB's, so I didn't keep any Christmas offspring from either. The only other Christmas breed I have is Yulebuck, so it's gonna take me a while to catch up anyway. So for me, Christmas breeding and lineages starts this year. I've found a few combinations I like though:

Yulebuck x Purple - Big contrast, and this isn't a Christmas one itself as it was a summer AP find, but I actually love the sprites together. If there's another holiday biome, and I can pick up some CB Yulebucks, this is a checker I'm making.

Ice x Ribbon Dancer - Again big contrast, and again I love it. 

Electric x Ribbon Dancer - I don't like this one as much as the Ice, but it's still fun. And not a pairing I've seen anyone else use, so I think the novelty factor appeals to me as well.

Winter Magi x Black - Not quite a checker in this example, but I like the plainer black sprite with the really colourful Winter Magi.

I also like Winter Magi with white, and although I feel like it should clash, I really like Yulebucks with Arias. Yulebuck looks great with the alt black as well, although obviously it's hard to make a checker there. Also Holly x Gaia is one I've seen floating around that I think is quite possibly my favourite checker ever. Picking up one of them in the AP this Christmas would be a real treat!

(Also excited to breed and keep - this one went to the AP so isn't actually mine - a sibling to this. So many breeds, so many colours, and yet to me so cohesive and fun.)

My personal favorites:

White-winged Snow Angel x Neotropical

Solstice x Black Tea

Solstice x Winter Seasonal

Next year I'm going to buckle down and really focus on those lineages. This year I'm still playing catch-up.