redfox

looking for a 1x1 rp buddy/group rp buddies

a few topics I've thought of for these would be:

• werewolves (two or three packs that are fighting with each other or are living in peace; probably a good group topic to do)

• vampires and werewolves (cliché I know but it's still a topic)

• X-Men (similar to the movies/comics about Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Children but it can be a separate group from the one above; meaning a younger group much like the Teen Titans, Young Justice, or The Runaways we make ourselves with the characters we create)

• yuri (girlxgirl; we can do anything with this with it either being school or supernatural [elementals, ghosts, etc])

• Digimon (thinking of this being a group rp with chars from all the seasons of the show))

• anything else not listed that might be fun to do

PM me or post in here if you might be interested

Edited by redfox

well it can be like that or like Teen Titans or Young Justice and be a separate group of heroes/misfits altogether. sorry if that doesn't really explain all that much. I'm bad at explaining things sometimes.

That sounds cool. I love super heros.

Runaways is about a group of five kids that learn that their parents are super villians. They all ban together to expose their parents. it's especially great becasue the kids either steal things from their parents to become heros themselves. One girl is an alien and another has a pet raptor.

BUUUUUT im willing to rp anything else on your list.

I've read the series even if it's been awhile but what I was mostly getting at with that topic, and trying to explain but failed at, that it's more like the movies/comics with Charles Xavier and his school of gifted kids but have a different group of mutants that are younger and be a group to themselves. we don't have to do mutants and I'll edit that item on the list to be a bit more about what I said above in what I meant in regards to X-Men and okay about you being okay with doing a different topic. I also apologize if I seemed to be a bit short/rude in my explanation since that wasn't my intention.

Edited by redfox

okay smile.gif. Yes and a plot. I was also thinking that we make it in a separate thread from here and delete our discussion posts in here as to erase it so that this can go back to a thread for looking for 1x1 or group rp people.

I'm still interested in doing a 1x1 or group with a topic from this thread if anyone's interested.

yes I am. want to move our discussion of the thread to PM's so that we can talk about characters and plot line?

I have a better Idea Edited by padfoot

I'm still interested in doing any of the topics above that I haven't crossed out or we can do those and just a different plot line if anyone's interested in doing them with me either via 1x1(2,3, etc.) or group.