TJ09

2016-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Bring on Christmas breeding! I have several lines I can't wait to get eggs from. And I'm beyond ready to go holiday hunting. My search for SA babies goes on!

Only one week to breed? :< I feel like the whole month should be for breeding. Same with Halloween. But that's just me. Especially since there's now no breed limits and there's more Holiday dragons to breed. And since it takes 3-4 days to hatch anything, you don't get to snatch much of what you want.

If not the whole month, then like two weeks...

It's always been one week to prevent there from being more than one generation of new holiday dragons bred per year. I know, it sounds nice at first, but think about the actual consequences of being able to breed each holiday dragon FOUR times. Lots would end up just dying in the AP. If this happened, too, we'd almost certainly lose holiday multiclutching to make up for it, which would change the whole dynamic A LOT and there'd be FAR less nice stuff in the AP because people would have to make a point of choosing to abandon. Whereas right now, if people breed a pair, extra copies will probably end up in the AP. So it wouldn't be nearly as fun as you think.

I'm rather surprised that the holiday event doesn't start until Christmas, but that's alright... just have to be patient.

Yay holiday event!

I thought I'd be able to grab one of the first bred eggs in the AP, but then apparently I'm dreaming tongue.gif

I'll wait a few days until my eggs hatch, hopefully I can pick up some nice freezing fodder ovo

Man, the eggs in the AP are going fast! I haven't managed to grab one yet.

Yulebucks seem pretty easy. I think I've caught all yulebucks I clicked on so far, lol (threw them all back, though).

Just a quick reminder that solstices being bred now will have rosy wings.

Thank you! I was just coming here to try to figure that out. I can't keep track of time zones and things.