TJ09

2016-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Oh sweet, we get a 12 days of Christmas celebration! I'm so excited. I don't even mind that we have to wait until Christmas day to see what it is, catching old Christmas dragons will keep me busy!

I am having SUCH bad luck with the Aegises! Barely seeing them, much less able to snag any, and most of the few I have caught were too messy to keep. Of course, it's partly because I don't have the discipline not to snatch at every Solstice, Mistletoe, and Holly I see... and I've been sifting through the Yulebucks for a Yulebuck from goldwing Snow Angel and the Ribbon Dancers for a G4 evengen that's altkin or otherwise nice to use as a mate for my G4 evengen altvine... and I keep finding pretties that way so I just HAVE to keep them...

Blah! Oh, for more egg slots... tongue.gif

Edited by Lurhstaap

I'm thinking the wall of Snow Angels, Yulebucks, and even Ribbon Dancers is going to block most other breeds until they're incu-hatchable and people start mass freezing hatchlings. Just like Halloween... it's a bit concerning.

I'd pick up more dragons, but I'm locked for the next 19 hours. More slots for more Xmas dragons would be lovely.

So many pretty babies in the AP! I wish we had 10 egg slots for events like these biggrin.gif

Waiting for my incubated eggies to hatch tonight so I can grab more!

I'm locked for another 14 hours, which means I have to stay up late tonight if I want to grab more as soon as I become unlocked, but I have work in the morning... Dang. I'll stay up anyways, but it will mean being crabby at work.

I'm just hoping I'll be able to grab a few Aegises in my next batch. Didn't get any in my first batch. I still have my own to breed, though, so at least I'll get two?

No eggs dropping in the Cave? Some of us are still hunting CB Autumns...

No eggs dropping in the Cave? Some of us are still hunting CB Autumns...

Well, that is very odd! I should think it is a glitch rather than intended.

Is the no eggs in the cave thing a Christmas deal? Or what's up with this?

The hourly drop just produced eggs in every biome. I really want to catch more low-gen Hollies...I have the duty to catch a 2G of every other holiday dragon as well and totally not enough egg slots. Oh, and that snow angel wall seems pretty awful. I hope it goes away sooner than later.

Edited by andromedae

Just bred some of my old Holidays and sent 20 eggs to the AP. I messed up and bred some of them a few days ago, so I have to wait a couple more days before I can breed them again.

Gotta say the snow angel wall is getting to me. I need mistletoe and aegis lines most and they're just not there. Aegis, ok, those are new and people don't have so many to breed. But I expected more mistletoes this year.

I haven't bred any of mine that weren't for ME or for IOUs yet....

I've been looking for Mistletoe, Aegis, and Solstice and finding them all pretty scarce. But I'm egg locked now with other stuff, most of it what I bred for myself or traded for, so the hunt will have to wait.

I'm really not sure why the Snow Angels seem most plentiful.

Edited by purplehaze

Late to the party this year. I already bred myself what i want to be my peronal tradition for Dragon Cave for Holiday breeding season. wub.gif

I bred IOUs and now off to the hunt!

Honestly to me the ratios of breeds are exactly what I expected. Mistletoe is only two years old, after all - there aren't THAT many yet. I've seen as many of everything as I expected. If you just sit and refresh the AP without trying to grab you'll see examples of all of them, including Aegis, go by fairly frequently all things considered. It's just that all but the messy ones go SO fast.

The Snow Angel wall is probably going to stay pretty consistent, though - IMO because people are often pickier about Snow Angels than the other breeds, trying to match to their scroll type.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Thank you to everyone who bred such beautiful Christmas eggs this year. I am also looking forward to the 2016 Christmas dragons and the Christmas event. Can't wait. biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ

Edited by StormBirdRising

ahhh i can't wait to fully understand everything im really liking this website~ merry christmas to everyone

Merry Christmas! I'm wondering, when breeding the Solstice dragon, when is the rosy wing variant produced? Daytime or nighttime?

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas! I'm wondering, when breeding the Solstice dragon, when is the rosy wing variant produced? Daytime or nighttime?

Thanks!  biggrin.gif

Nighttime.

And people don't forget to influence your Mistletoes! I almost did. ohmy.gif

Edited by purplehaze