TJ09

2016-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Glad to see that Hollies have increased in number; only a few years ago I saw only a mere four of them total during the entire breeding season. Now this year the Holly pairings I have bred so far all produced clutches of four eggs each! happy.gif

Aegis are going like hotcakes though, and I've seen some real beauties out there <3

I love the DC december holidays.

I hate that I don't know what Snow Angel wings I will have, since I have never owned a Snow Angel before. It makes me nervous about picking up pretty lines only to find out I have ruined them. unsure.gifsad.gif

Good to know. I'm excited to see what event we'll have this year and super excited to see what kind of Christmas dragon we'll get. biggrin.gif

Happy Holidays everyone!

Gonna be haunting the Holiday Trading Thread, and see who I can make happy for nothing!!! Hehe, I love Christmas.

That was quick. Got packed with five Holiday eggs from the Abandoned Page right after coming back from the theaters. biggrin.gif

I'm extra happy that I managed to catch a low-gen holly! Was trying to get an IOU for one for about half the year to no avail.

I'm locked and it's annoying me. lol I just want to keep catching all the shinys! I know I need more Aegis dragons, obviously, but that will have to wait until my second batch of eggs. Haven't bred any of my own yet.

My first cristmas Event. I'm very exited. laugh.gif Have three breeds so far. Thanks for all the work. ^^

not sure where is the right forum to ask this question so I'll just ask here and hopefully someone will be able to answer me..

1. does the holiday eggs have higher priority over the normal eggs in AP? what will happen to those poor normal eggs then?

2. is it always true that the eggs with less time will appear first in AP? is there any chance that an egg with 6d19hours is hidden behind the walls and walls of 6d22hrs? (since I often see some 6d20hrs in between 6d22)

3.if we toss an egg we picked up back into AP, will it appear on screen for the users? (Curious because of the number of eggs I've abandoned back into the cave due to messy lineage)

Thanks!

not sure where is the right forum to ask this question so I'll just ask here and hopefully someone will be able to answer me..

1. does the holiday eggs have higher priority over the normal eggs in AP? what will happen to those poor normal eggs then?

2. is it always true that the eggs with less time will appear first in AP? is there any chance that an egg with 6d19hours is hidden behind the walls and walls of 6d22hrs? (since I often see some 6d20hrs in between 6d22)

3.if we toss an egg we picked up back into AP, will it appear on screen for the users? (Curious because of the number of eggs I've abandoned back into the cave due to messy lineage)

Thanks!

1. Yes, holiday eggs have priority. The normal eggs are behind the wall of holidays so... yes they can die behind it.

2. Normal eggs, even with less time, will show up only when there is no holiday wall.

3. If you picked up a holiday egg and abandon it, it will show in the AP. If you picked up a normal egg, it will show only when there is no holiday wall.

Hope this helps. Hope I didn't forget how the holidays-mechanism works.

1. Yes, holiday eggs have priority. The normal eggs are behind the wall of holidays so... yes they can die behind it.

2. Normal eggs, even with less time, will show up only when there is no holiday wall.

3. If you picked up a holiday egg and abandon it, it will show in the AP. If you picked up a normal egg, it will show only when there is no holiday wall.

Hope this helps. Hope I didn't forget how the holidays-mechanism works.

Thank you, point 1 and 3 are cleared :P

i'm tracking a holiday egg that has shorter time left than the current AP egg time, and since it has no view at all, I'm HOPING that I can still have a chance to grab it, but sounds like someone has picked it up already

Thank you, point 1 and 3 are cleared tongue.gif

i'm tracking a holiday egg that has shorter time left than the current AP egg time, and since it has no view at all, I'm HOPING that I can still have a chance to grab it, but sounds like someone has picked it up already

You're right. If that holiday egg has less time than the eggs in the AP, someone picked it up. Many people do not put a recently caught egg in hatcheries, as a precaution they wait until the egg is close to 4d. That would explain the lack of views.

5 out of the 6 eggs I have grabbed have been 2g ageis from pacified, I just love agies too much to grab other dragons!

got three 3g stairstep hollies and if im lucky and smart with my egg slots then i'll also have a spriters alt!

so far this is a very good christmas

Locked with my first batch >w< I finally have an Aegis and a Solstice.

wow im so happy to see hollies be so much more common <3 it used to be so rare to even see one and i just missed like 5

tell me if this is spam but it's not like there's a specific thread to ask in so: what christmas second gens from booty would people be interested in seeing? i've only got winter magis, wrapping wings, and aegis pacified or enraged

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

Is it possible that 2nd gen aegises from enraged aegai are also going to hatch enraged?

No, they ALL hatch "Pacified." You can only Enrage them via the Adult Aegis' BSA. happy.gif

wow im so happy to see hollies be so much more common <3 it used to be so rare to even see one and i just missed like 5

tell me if this is spam but it's not like there's a specific thread to ask in so: what christmas second gens from booty would people be interested in seeing? i've only got winter magis, wrapping wings, and aegis pacified or enraged

Enraged aegis to match the bronze shade.

No, they ALL hatch "Pacified." You can only Enrage them via the Adult Aegis' BSA. happy.gif

Do you actually know this (i.e. have hatched one enraged-kin, or the spriter said something, etc.) or are you just assuming?

Do you actually know this (i.e. have hatched one enraged-kin, or the spriter said something, etc.) or are you just assuming?

All Aegides grow up blue. That is their natural form.