TJ09

2016-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Bread lots of egg to be grabbed and I caught one for myself that I needed.

Just a quick reminder that solstices being bred now will have rosy wings.

Oh, thanks for the reminder! I'll wait to breed those, then, I need the blue wings.

It seems that Hollys and Aegis are going really fast. The others I've managed to grab fairly easily. The last two years I've worked hard on my Holly collection, and neglected some of the other breeds. This year I really need more Wrapping Wings and Winter Magis.

Just a quick reminder that solstices being bred now will have rosy wings.

Rosy wings? Has that always happened? huh.gif

Rosy wings? Has that always happened? huh.gif

rosy wings like the CBs, and yes. during daytime hours in the cave, the bred ones have blue wings. something that was discovered a year after their release. much to the displeasure of many as it changed a number of planned lineages.

Okay, I'm locked. Got one Holly, two Yulebucks, two Ribbon Dancers (that is what they're called, right?), one Winter Magi, and one Wrapping Wing. And I'm already antsy for them to hatch, lol. This'll be a long two days.

Yay holiday event!

I thought I'd be able to grab one of the first bred eggs in the AP, but then apparently I'm dreaming tongue.gif

AP seemed to have calmed down by now tongue.gif

During the mad period I actually managed to catch a third gen holly with alt tri color snow as one of the grandparents in AP,sooooooo lucky by far tongue.gif

Edited by IOU

Ugh! Egg-locked and the AP is already full of shiny holiday eggs. I have to say, I was disappointed at first to hear the event wouldn't start till Christmas, but I'm getting used to the idea. Sometimes the days after the 25th can be so dreary and kind of a let-down since all of the celebration and events end, so it will be nice to have something to keep the excitement up. Plus, technically Christmas doesn't end till the 6th of January.

Yay! One of the best time of year. So many past dragons to choose from

Beautiful eggs with lovely lineages. Good cheer to everyone!

Am I the only one that's finding Aeons harder to catch than hollies? hahaha

I really happy I can catch all New Year Gragons I need! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Esspecaly proud with

Holiday Dragon (2007) - Holly

Holiday Dragon (2015) - Aegis

Waiting for something specal for Holiday Dragon (2016) tongue.gif

ohmy.gif Twelve days from Christmas? That means the event would end at the 7th of January. biggrin.gif That's great news! Christmas extension! Indeed!

Cannot wait for the new dragons. They always look festive and gives cheer even during other days when I just browse through my scroll.

I'm happily locked with Aegis dragons. Luckily I was able to grab four at the start, in the ten minutes before I went to work!

Got another and bred my own two. biggrin.gif

Just caught my first batch of Christmas eggs and bred 2 Aegis smile.gif Got myself a Palindrome Aegis in the process! And I got a beautiful Mistletoe with Green Undine lineaged. It'd be interesting if I can find a mate for that one smile.gif

a very nice person bred me a 3g holly stairstep with frills for free so im very happy

Please take trading and gifting to the correct section.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

AP in the holiday backlog already xd.png almost like with Halloweens... tongue.gif

I remember my first holiday AP hunts (2 first years or sth) and there were hardly any holiday eggs there to catch!

I hope to get PMs back from those who catch my breedings in a few hours^^ *crosses fingers that all of them have a look at the lineages and notice parents' names* tongue.gif (I can't try myself, by the time they hit AP I'll be having classes. meh)

I just finished breeding all my Christmas dragons, got a gorgeous Holly from a friend, and am keeping one of my Aegis eggs to enrage. Happy hunting, everyone!

Wow, already caught a nice G4 Holly stair with Frills. The AP seems to be looking good for me this year!

i have 4 hollies to give away for free but im out of teleports so just send me a pm with a teleport in it using a dummy egg if you want them

Am I the only one that's finding Aeons harder to catch than hollies? hahaha

That seems to be the case! Haha.

Love the wall of Wrapping Wings right now.

I found a beautifully clean 6th gen Holly/White stairstep. SO HAPPY! I also found a fantastic Mistletoe/Ice to help my breeding project. This is my first year to have a choice of Hollys! AWESOOOOOME. <3 I may never get a low gen holly, But I'm sure I can find something amazing to play with.