TJ09

2016-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Only one week to breed? :< I feel like the whole month should be for breeding. Same with Halloween. But that's just me. Especially since there's now no breed limits and there's more Holiday dragons to breed. And since it takes 3-4 days to hatch anything, you don't get to snatch much of what you want.

If not the whole month, then like two weeks...

does this mean that the previous holiday dragons will be able to breed twice? 1st breeding on the 19th, and then 2nd one on the 26th (since the event starts on the 25th and lasts 12 days)?

No, holiday dragons can only breed once per season.

I am ready and looking forward to it all.

does this mean that the previous holiday dragons will be able to breed twice? 1st breeding on the 19th, and then 2nd one on the 26th (since the event starts on the 25th and lasts 12 days)?

No, breeding is only a week. 19th -25th.

Also, ALL holiday eggs (for all three holiday events) are born with a last bred date of the day after the breeding week so no to two generations also.

can't wait for this evening to hurry up and get here. Things to do! dragons to breed. IOUs to fulfill. little things.

does the holiday breeding start at midnight or 1 am?

Midnight cave time, I believe smile.gif

Can't wait to see what the event will hold!

Well snap I did have to forget about holiday breeding and lock myself with some nice finds.

Very excited nonetheless!

12 Days of Christmas! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lets have a new egg everyday, bwhahahahahahahaha OHOHOH snow forts? Can we build or decorate something? No more mine sweeper pleeeeeeeeeeease with sugar on top. I would adore another snowfort or gingerbread house. I love collecting the bits and building. Not really a fan of the wandering story adventures.

I AM SO EXCITED!

yay to breeding xmas babies!

Lati0s and Gir are excited to get new xmas dates. Watch for the chat, I'll announce it there when I breed Lati0s and when Emily breeds Gir so you guys can catch the dropped eggs smile.gif

All past dragons can only breed once. When they grow up, they'll have a bred date of the 26th, I believe.

Only one week to breed? :< I feel like the whole month should be for breeding. Same with Halloween. But that's just me. Especially since there's now no breed limits and there's more Holiday dragons to breed. And since it takes 3-4 days to hatch anything, you don't get to snatch much of what you want.

If not the whole month, then like two weeks...

I think 1 week is perfect since the breeding cooldown is 1 week. Besides, it works both ways - some people want to get over the holiday nonsense and go back to what they were doing (lineage projects, etc.)

Can't wait for the new event and the new dragon! Gonna collect as many holiday eggs as I possibly can, per the usual xd.png

Still no raffle?

Probably not. Don't quote me, but likely because too many people found raffles problematic.

12 days of Christmas - sounds like fun. I want a pigeon in a pear tree. tongue.gif

Beyond the raffle, I think any sort of introduction for more CB prizes would be nice. Even if nothing of the sort occurs, I'll continue to enjoy what the holidays have to offer.

Edited by andromedae

I'm excited because I finally have enough CB Ice dragons that I can breed all my Christmas' for a lineage project. An hour and 15 minutes. I WILL NEVER MAKE IT. I hate waiting. user posted image