TJ09

2016-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

I'm both intrigued and excited! Can't wait to see what this holiday has in store smile.gif

Yaaaayyyyyy!! Thanks for the info TJ!

Happy Holidays to all!!

I can't decide if I like or dislike the fact that the event won't start until Christmas. It makes things better for me, I guess, because my neighbor was going to miss seeing the event. Now that it's on a different schedule he will be able to see it. But I am impatient and want the event now! lol

I was stupidly mass-breeding my dragons to the AP yesterday, so I just hope the eggs don't get stuck behind the holiday wall tomorrow. Given the timing of the AP I don't think it will be a problem. However, I have a few bred eggs that I'm going to have to drop for tomorrow. Shoot.

So excited, thanks TJ and all your helpers. 12 days of Christmas sounds ace.

The "Twelve Days of Christmas" aren't a thing where I live, but I'm looking forward to celebrating them on Valkemare !! It's a nice idea to take that tradition up for this year's DC Christmas. I wonder what might happen on Twelfth Night. laugh.gif

Although I'm fine with the new schedule, I'll miss the pre-Christmas event. DC's Christmas time has become one of the things I enjoyed as something putting me in the Christmas mood when the holidays drew near.

And now I'll wait for the Christmas breeding frenzy to beging ! Let's spread the cheer !

Woot! Yay Christmas breeding! And I will look forward to the event and new dragon baby with baited breath! biggrin.gif

I was wondering when this would happen so I could start breeding my Christmas Dragons biggrin.gif

Nice! It'll be my first event on Dragon Cave, since when I joined by Halloween, I had no idea what to do with my Dark Lumina so I didn't snatch some eggs. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif Can't wait to snatch some Winter seasonals soon, too.

Edited by Skilla

Oh, wow! Is it a Twelve Days of Christmas thing or will it have some Hannukah elements, too, being that it overlaps a bit? (Hannukah starts the 24th this year IIRC?) Either way, I'm really looking forward to the new content this year, and extremely excited to begin breeding and AP hunting!

Still no raffle?

I wouldn't hold my breath, TBH... it demise wasn't announced, and until something is said, I doubt anything will change.

Eh, I can see why some people are upset at the schedule. I have break from school from Tuesday up to Jan 3 (9th for college classes since I'm doubling on HS and college), and we'll have family in town from the day after Christmas for about a week.

I guess I'll be participating in the early hours of the morning before I go to bed tongue.gif

Happy Holidays, everyone! biggrin.gif

Am very excited for this--I'm not back at uni until towards middle of January so have plenty of time for the event, luckily.

does this mean that the previous holiday dragons will be able to breed twice? 1st breeding on the 19th, and then 2nd one on the 26th (since the event starts on the 25th and lasts 12 days)?