TJ09

2016-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

I specifically saved two egg slots just to be ready for the new dragon drop tonight. biggrin.gif Just a little under an hour left to go! <3

I keep looking for mistletoes for my friend but missing them. >^< At least I got two Solstices that will look great frozen as an S2 :3 one is an egg and the other is an S1. :3

*looks at his eggies* ... xd.pngD I have mostly Solstices this year. xd.png The only Aegis is one I bred myself with the second Aegis as a gift to a friend. T^T

I already collected at least one sprite of every holiday dragon I need. :3 All I'm doing is just matching up lineages now and collecting some pretty new ones of Solstices with some Winter Magi and trying for a good Wrapping Wing or two. The WW don't have very good lineages compared to the others unfortunately (at least to my eyes). :/

Merry Christmas Eve for those who celebrate, Happy Hanukkah for those who celebrate, and a late happy Yule and Winter Solstice for those who celebrated that. biggrin.gif Soon-to-be Merry Christmas Day for those who celebrate. :3 <3

Less than an hour left, whoo.

Hopefully my egg will hatch soon and I'll escape from egglock, haha.

QUESTION:

When is the last day to breed Holidays and get Holiday offspring?

QUESTION:

When is the last day to breed Holidays and get Holiday offspring?

The 25th is the last day for breeding.

So many new Hollies on my scroll! <3 Of course, several are from my deadline project, but I also got a beautiful G4 spiral with Green Copper from the Holly Contest, and managed to catch a G4 stair with Frilled in the AP, and I traded for an exquisite G3 Holly from Gold. So much happy! Not caught as many Aegises as I want but that may be partly due to overloading on Mistletoes and Solstices.

They'll actually begin dropping very soon, after it's midnight on DC. biggrin.gif Just over half an hour from now. I am EXTREMELY excited for them and for the event.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Are the new dragon eggs coming out tomorrow? I can't wait! Merry Christmas Dragon Cave! biggrin.gif

If your time is the same as cave time, then yes.

They'll be here in about 30 minutes!

The anticipation! What're they gonna look like? What'll the event be? Oh man. Twenty five minutes left according to my clock.

Eeeee so much excite. RL has been difficult this year - I know for a fact I won't be getting any gifts, for instance - so I'm relying a lot on my games to provide holiday cheer this year. Thankfully DC does a great job of that. biggrin.gif Two shiny new CBs and 12 whole days of event is a nice present in itself. Plus the beautiful new dragons I've gotten in trading and the AP.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Eeeee so much excite. RL has been difficult this year - I know for a fact I won't be getting any gifts, for instance - so I'm relying a lot on my games to provide holiday cheer this year. Thankfully DC does a great job of that. biggrin.gif

Same boat here! c:

This is honestly the worst year yet. And no, I am not exaggerating >.< I didn't even get a birthday present, least of all a Christmas present xd.png So Im gonna go catch myself some Holiday dragons. Gifts from me to me lol

Can't wait...*squee* then I think about the lag... mad.gif . I probably won't be able to catch anything as the first few hours are rush hours, but I WANNA SEE WHAT THE EGG SPRITES LOOK LIKE. NOW! 11 minutes to go.

*drags self out of bed at ten to five*

I can't believe I'm still doing this...

Edited by Fortune86

*drags self out of bed at ten to five*

I can't believe I'm stilling doing this...

Same...staying up super late. I feel your pain. And I only got 3-4 hours of sleep last night, why do I torture myself? All to see an egg sprite...it's worth it.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Eeeee so much excite. RL has been difficult this year - I know for a fact I won't be getting any gifts, for instance - so I'm relying a lot on my games to provide holiday cheer this year. Thankfully DC does a great job of that. biggrin.gif Two shiny new CBs and 12 whole days of event is a nice present in itself. Plus the beautiful new dragons I've gotten in trading and the AP.

same here, and i too look forward to the dc holiday event, and it's always a fun distraction from rl.

only a few minutes to go now... laugh.gif

On the one hand, DC midnight is only 9 PM for me... BUT I'll almost certainly be up all night trying to snag the new CBs ASAP, breeding every not-new-this-year Christmas dragon I own into the AP, and AP hunting. xd.png

5 minutes till all the normal dragons disappear from the cave for three days...oh the joy and anticipation. I cannot sit still...sighs. GO QUICKER CLOCK.

dc midnight is 4pm for me, but i'll probably be staying up late tonight anyway, waiting for my other eggs to hatch, so i can breed or catch some more.

dc midnight is 4pm for me, but i'll probably be staying up late tonight anyway, waiting for my other eggs to hatch, so i can breed or catch some more.

I'm on time with cave time, so midnight is midnight for me. However, I only got 3-4 hours of sleep last night. Surprisingly I'm not all that tired, but I'm not planning to catch anything. I'll wait till I wake up in the morning. I just want to be on while the new dragons start getting released. And...ya know. See the egg sprite, all that good stuff.

EDIT: ONLY 2 MORE MINUTES

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

DC midnight is apparently at 3:30 PM for me. I've got oddly used to the xx:30 drop being the 'hourly' one.

hhhhng I can barely wait

DC midnight is also midnight for me so I'm staying up way later than I should.