TJ09

2016-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

FINALLY figured out what I want to pair my Aegis' with. I just have to wait until I'm unlocked so I can breed them. happy.gif Found different pairing for my Mistletoes too. Shadow Walker and Frostbite.

Enraged Aegis look amazing with Caligenes.

~*~

Merry Christmas everyone! Can't wait to see what the new eggs look like. biggrin.gif

Enraged Aegis look amazing with Caligenes.

~*~

Merry Christmas everyone! Can't wait to see what the new eggs look like. biggrin.gif

i think the enraged and pacified would look good with witchlights too

and thank you tj and odeen for giving us rosy s2 hatchies!

i think the enraged and pacified would look good with witchlights too

and thank you tj and odeen for giving us rosy s2 hatchies!

I like Enraged x Witchlight better because it looks like the Witchlight summoned the angry Enraged "demon" of the Aegis. xd.png

I like Enraged x Witchlight better because it looks like the Witchlight summoned the angry Enraged "demon" of the Aegis. xd.png

laugh.gif lol yeah i see that! honestly enraged with any orange dragon look amazing

NOOO I didn't realise hollies could be both genders so the beautiful one I was given will now gender wrong *sobs* I have never had a nice lined holly, this was my first.

Same with mistletoes, but I am not as upset about that.

You could try trading? There are people who are willing to swap that sort of thing out. smile.gif What lineage was it?

I'm going to have to do some serious catching up after the 25th, because I joined in a couple days late I'm still with my first batch of eggs. I'm itching to begin searching for some nice checkers o^o

I caught an Aegis from the AP. *whew!* I was starting to think I'd never get one from the AP. My only other two are traded and bred.

I'm at 21/21 right now, but some hatchlings should be growing up in about 25 hours. I love this!

Very curious what the new dragon will look like, and what kind of event we will have.

OMG, Solstice hatchies with rosy wings! I'm so happy right now, I can't tell you! Thanks thanks thanks!

GAAAAH I'm egg-locked again (then again, who isn't) but that's only because I finally managed to secure a 2007 and 2014 winter dragon PLUS a CB Copper and Golden Wyvern (and one of the uncommon ones, check my scroll).

I'm only going to have room on the 26th! OTL At least I can still grab the '16 egg. However, I won't be able to hunt for the '13 and '15 eggs. NOOOOOO

My babies are growing up beautifully! Also, love the rosy s2 wings. <3

Only a few days left till the event and the new dragon!

I'm surprised how many 2G I've been able to snag! I've also been fortunate enough to have grabbed 3 Aegis babies, one by peaceful xRosebud, one by angry xDesipis, one by angry xGW. Im feeling lucky!

GAAAAH I'm egg-locked again (then again, who isn't) but that's only because I finally managed to secure a 2007 and 2014 winter dragon PLUS a CB Copper and Golden Wyvern (and one of the uncommon ones, check my scroll).

I'm only going to have room on the 26th! OTL At least I can still grab the '16 egg. However, I won't be able to hunt for the '13 and '15 eggs. NOOOOOO

With the way holiday eggs have been clogging the AP, you will probably be able to hunt for the Christmas dragons you're missing. They've lasted for days after the holiday.

And some of us haven't done all our breeding yet. So far I've only bred things my trade partners have asked for, or whose eggs I wanted to keep. I have dozens that haven't been bred yet, and I don't think I'm the only one.

I also have a lot of dragons to breed.

So far I have only breed the pairings I personally wanted plus a couple for trades.

I'm devastated, I got 2 Solstice miscolours:( 1 was a 2g from a permanently enraged Aegis (and nicely named parents) I need for breeding... This really hurts with things that can be bred only once a freakin' year:( If I don't get a colourswap with the same kind of Solstice - just blue-winged instead - my plan will take up to even 5(!) years(!)... :'(

It's so easy to get lost in breeding times, espeically in different time-zones...

Edited by VixenDra

And some of us haven't done all our breeding yet. So far I've only bred things my trade partners have asked for, or whose eggs I wanted to keep. I have dozens that haven't been bred yet, and I don't think I'm the only one.

Same here. Thus far I have been focusing on trades and will breed any remaining keepers right at the end of breeding, as well as breeding all my untraded lineages to the AP before Christmas breeding ends.

I also realized that one of the reasons I breed regular dragons to the AP so often is because when I don't, my breeding list gets very long and annoying to scroll through. laugh.gif

Staying up late today to see what color wings my Snow Angels will have. Am also a bit stressed by the Solstice wing situation! I wish there was only one wing color.

Edited by andromedae

Every few days I've bred some of my holidays straight to the AP; matter of fact, I just sent close to 2 dozen more off. I haven't even touched my CBs yet. And since I haven't focused nearly as much on making any more holiday lineages (I wince every time I see my lines end up as trade fodder rather than stay with their finder) I've had more time to add what I can catch to the hoard. (I'm lookin' at you, tiny Aegis gang!)

I too have lots more holiday breeding to do. I have a few that won't come off cooldown until tomorrow (stupidly bred them right before holiday breeding started). I've bred most of my CBs, but I have a few nicely-lineaged that I haven't bred. Just bred two of my Solstices, though, 'cause I needed a blue-winged egg.

I wasn't going to focus on Hollies this year, because I have enough and there are other breeds I only had 2-4 of. .... I currently have four growing Hollies. I can't help it, I love them!

So it's the blue-winded window for the nest 11h right now or not? the blue are the day results and the pink are the night results, right? (I mean the DC time)

If that's the case now I either need to find sb who still has their CB a perma-enraged Aegis and Solstice not bred this year and willing to trade OR sacrifice my CBs and have unnamed parents... if an enraged Aegis is released, does it keep its enraged form or looses it and goes into default?

Edited by VixenDra

OMG, Solstice hatchies with rosy wings! I'm so happy right now, I can't tell you! Thanks thanks thanks!

Yes!! But this means I have to catch another Solstice hatchie for freezing. .___.