ValidEmotions

Mythological Taskforce: Angel Division | OOC

Larien would get similar warnings and thoughts from the animals as Rey did, yes. Help, probably. General terms, sure thing- that's always fine by me.

And I was waiting to see who posted, considering I initiated this, to see when I should bring Larien back in to their territory since it is their territory and duty to protect.

There's also two threats, so I figured there's likely enough to go around for everybody somehow even if it is just a quick fight.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Either after my post ends or shortly thereafter is fine with me smile.gif

I love unexpected near 2 week power outages....

I'm back! I'm alive, and alright. Slowly getting back in to the swing of where everything's been left off.

Alright. So I know people are busy and there have been things popping up left and right.

But the thread has been stagnating a lot lately. I want to know if there's really still any interest from you guys.

If there isn't, I can try this as a 1x1 thread or just up and make a story project from it. Please let me know what you guys want to do: keep going or not.

I want to keep going. Even though I'm pretty bad in terms of posting recently.

I'd like to keep going. I meant to post but life threw a broken computer at me....

Then college picked up (yay).

I'll post what i managed to save, sorry for not be able to do that

(yay computer autocorrecting a word that i spelled right to the wrong word- didn't even know that was a capable thing)

Ah, no need to apologize! I just needed to check in and see where everyone was at. That's all. Thank you guys for responding.

Medium bump so we don't lose this even if we have the link.

Also Val I think it's your 'turn'? I've got unreliable internet for a week or so, so I'm not sure when i'll be able to write up a proper post

It's my turn, yeah :'D So sorry. I've been very busy lately and kind of fell off the radar a little bit. I'll make a post when I find a good time (and some energy).

I have placed Mage's characters back into the Active Characters as well as the teams. I also copied the group lineups in the second post with the list of characters.

Sorry for the long wait! I got real busy with two new jobs and moving around a lot