Make Geodes Great Again

I am a geode breeder!
Name: maratrekkan
Lineage of an egg your bred: T5U9H

&

Lineage of an egg your bred: fuHAD

We so need a banner...

Edited by maratrekkan

I don't really want to become an official breeder, but I thought I'd send a couple of low-gen Thuweds this way. Feel free to take them home. :)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/f7958d2f7c4702f15124acad281bb51a 4th gen EG, almost PB stone lineage

https://dragcave.net/teleport/80da4febb9e0f81d0750d517feab2298 4th gen EG, 3rd gen are geodes, rest (save that female line) stones

https://dragcave.net/teleport/53b5ce47a54f15b605df275848d66d6c 5th gen EG, "PB" geode (CBs are stone save for that lone CB geode)

Enjoy!

@kreepers_killer

made a nifty transparent banner! hope it's okay haha

mPd29Wu.gif

I am a geode breeder!

Name: CyanWolfy

Lineage of an egg your bred: uZyB1

edit:

So i don't know how exactly to put it into code into this site, but what i did was select the image, then click the "Link" button in the message hotbar, then put in the link to the first page of the thread. you should leave the "link text" option empty.

the "Link" button is circled in red:

BRIKu2y.png

Edited by CyanWolfy

@olympe & thread I took the other two as they had started to hatch. If someone wanted one or both before they hatch let me know I will transfer them. Thanks again olympe.

Edited by maratrekkan

I'll try to donate some 3rd gens as soon as possible. (Meaning: As soon as my 2nd gen pair gets down to business.) Would you prefer the daddy to be a geode (from stones) or a PB stone?

I use both types in my breedings. Of course don’t know about what other folks prefer. :D

Will try again having issues coding. 

I figured out if I cut & paste the coding it does not work... now to figure out the other issues I am having with getting banners to link properly. 

Edited by maratrekkan

@maratrekkan  OH pretty

Sure I will join:

I am a geode breeder!

Name:  Zylara

Lineage of an egg your bred:  https://dragcave.net/lineage/dqyWc

That was back in 2014 and yesterday I bred all the CBs in that lineage to auto to the AP.

14 2nd gen Geode Eggs went to the AP, prolly more from Pebble pairs then from Stone. They should be hitting the AP in about 5 more hours as long as the AP keeps moving. If anyone wants anything bred from that lineage I have all the dragons in the lineage on my scroll. Feel free to PM me for Geode eggs.

ETA: First egg just dropped to 5 days and 5 hours, so maybe in 3 or 4 hours they will hit the AP.

*hugs* Zylara

Edited by Zylara

I just did my fire/light magi type dragons for AP...

I think I managed to get one geode produced and out in the AP. Just realized I need way more female stones got a ton of boys... will be hunting for cb Stones & pebbles as soon as current group of eggs hatch & mature. 

Edited by maratrekkan

...I forgot I'd even posted here, man I suck at this playing a game thing. Anyway.

I am a geode breeder!

Name: Silver_tiger

Lineage of an egg you bred: https://dragcave.net/lineage/wMmch

Edited by silver_tiger
I am too tired for this

I am a geode breeder!

Name: Sachqua

I expressed my interested back in June but I was a brand newbie then with heaps of lineage plans already.

Now I have a gold trophy and the extra egg slots means I'm ploughing through my lineages and I'm ready to jump on the Geode bandwagon!

Other than a Geode PB lineage I'm also going to breed this:

Fy6o6Eg.jpg

If you're not sure what to do with your geode fails then shameless plug for my faillineage, it needs some love :)

Nice banner.... cool 😎 

I keep my fails and use them in other projects as my main thing is even lineages first.

I want nice diverse lines as I am slowly working towards goals of so many gens for each breed... it goes slow.

3rd gen Thuwed, up for adoption:

- gone! - 

Edited by olympe
teleport taken

I am a geode breeder!
Name: HarbingerPuppeteer
Lineage of an egg your bred:https://dragcave.net/lineage/2mVQo <- by no means is it the Prettiest of lineages, but I like to think some people would like it because of thuweds + sprites alt in the lineage :00

edit, instead of makin double post @olympe I took the geode thuwed !! Thanks !!!! I'll work on getting a mate to spread the geode love :00

also, hope it's Okay that I remove the color formatting from my post because it's not Working for me w/ mobile rip

Edited by HarbingerPuppeteer

9 hours ago, olympe said:

3rd gen Thuwed, up for adoption:

- gone! - 

Will you be breeding another anytime soon? I love thuweds, and that'd be a pretty awesome thing for my little collection :P

I actually made a lineage for a friend ending in a geode a long while back (and I have 13 geodes of varying lineages on my scroll right now), one of the progeny is this lil' guy.

18 hours ago, SaberToothMC said:

Will you be breeding another anytime soon? I love thuweds, and that'd be a pretty awesome thing for my little collection :P

I'll be trying for weekly or almost-weekly. I tend to not have fixed breeding days and breed whenever I remember and my scroll is free. I'll PM you the link to the next egg, though. :)

2 hours ago, olympe said:

I'll be trying for weekly or almost-weekly. I tend to not have fixed breeding days and breed whenever I remember and my scroll is free. I'll PM you the link to the next egg, though. :)

Woo!