Jazzi9753

How would you react if...?

Stay away from them, I guess. But that would be a sad life.

How would you react if you accidentally dropped your phone, and it disappeared into the floor?

I knew it! Things CAN disappear out of nowhere! Rip my phone though...

How would you react if someone ate a pie chart?

Ask them what flavour it was.

How would you react if suddenly your favourite character from your favourite movie was erased from existence?

Nooooo Katnip!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

How would you react if Katniss Everdeen was real... and for some reason thought you're her enemy.

Run. Or possibly just go into hiding until I die.

How would you react if you suddenly had horrible amnesia?

(Also, let me say something... If she was erased from existence... You wouldn't be able to remember her XDDD)

Hey! Professor *insert teacher name here* I forgot my homework!

How would you react if your vision suddenly began to blur and go black?

Well, considering I don't know you, I'd probably just take a video for future use.

Just kidding, I'd call the ambulance and try to help you out myself.

What if, you recently started living alone, (Assuming you don't already) and then one day, I was just in your house, and I was acting as if YOU were a stranger in MY house.

What the heck get out of my house!!!! DO I NEED TO SHOW YOU THE FRICKING ADDRESS BOOK?!!

How would you react if your computer started glitching and you started getting texts from everyone, "*insert contact* is dead. You're next. Love, Anonymous."?

Ugh, spamware.. *Reset Laptop* (I don't have friends, so I can't get texts :/ )

WHAT IF, someone was bragging and making fun of you, for like a year, saying that his drawings are monumentally better than yours (If you don't draw, then you started like a year ago), and then when he finally showed you his to brag. It was so bad, that you thought it was supposed to be abstract, but it wasn't, and he was like, "Ha! See? My art it WAY better than your disgusting trash!"

Tell him to go tell that to someone else, pfft.

How would you react if people started to suddenly drop dead out of nowhere?

Panic and hope I don't die, tbh.

How would you react if you met your favorite dragon(s) on your scroll?

Jazz, you need to remember to put a next thing. I'll just prompt this time:

How would you react if you suddenly swapped brains with your best friend?

Ignoring the fact that I don't necessarily have a single have a best friend, I would probably just not notice until I looked in a mirror or something. Then I'd immediately think of fiction stories and mentally prepare myself just in case my life happens to turn into one. tongue.gif

How would you react if you went to the library, but during the time since you last visited they somehow made BOOK LIQUID and BOOK GAS which you only had to drink and breathe to earn the effects of reading the book?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I would keep reading both labels frantically over and over and over again, saying something like, "What the... How... BUT THIS IS FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE, PEOPLE!! AND WHAT IN VALKEMARE/EQUESTRIA/STARCLAN/PYRRHIA/GALLIFREY/OTHER RANDOM FANDOM LAND DOES 'EARN THE EFFECTS OF READING THE BOOK' MEAN?!?!?! Oh mY GOOoOOoooOoOOOooOoD!!!!!!!!"

Anywho, how would you react if bronies and pegasisters (male and female fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) all suddenly gained "the magic of friendship" whenever the series ends and sprouted cartoon pony ears and some of them also gained cartoon Pegasus wings?

Probably in no way, seeing as potatoes don't have brains. ;P

How would you react if you were suddenly always hungry, and always felt like you had to keep eating?

Depending on how bad things got, I would get a room mate and have them put a lock on the fridge/food cupboards, or I would only stock my house with food I hate and keep track of my food intake/calories I burn on a daily basis.

How would you react if you could become a member of Star Fleet (Star Trek)?

Probably not do it, I like my home on Earth ;w; Although I'd ask if my dad could go, he's a huge ST fan xP

How would you react if suddenly all rares were common?

What? WHAT?! but all the hard work i did to get my cheese... does that mean NOTHING TO YOU *insert username of person who made rares common*?!!!!!!!!!! *cries* :*(

How would you react if someone you see a lot randomly started telling really cheesy jokes and getting super mad whenever you didn't laugh?

I'm used to it, so probably not that much. I just wouldn't pay attention to them.

How would you react if you suddenly were in a totally random place?

I'd take your "..." and throw it at Darien

How would you react if your favorite song suddenly didn't exist. Like you couldn't find it anywhere, and no one had ever heard it or knew what you were talking about.