Jazzi9753

How would you react if...?

I'd be glad you like fruit but give you a heads up on eating too many.

How would you react if I hacked your DC account and killed all your dragons?

Start reading backwards.

What would you do if my avatar attempted to bite you?

Omygoshomygoshomygosh wooo!!!! And before I even tried once!!!!!

How would you react if I said you could make three wishes right now! but none of them will be guaranteed to come true

I would REWRITE them! Yeah!

How would you react if a programmer told you Halloween and Christmas are the same thing? (oct 31 == dec 25)

Edited by Felixr2

I think I'd barely react to anything, because my mind would be too occupied...

How would you react if someone taught you how to create crystals out of light? (this has actually been done in 2013)

I'd remember 2012 Youtube's april fool, look at the date, realize we are not april 1st, and cry

How would you react if you got as many cheese dragons as you wanted?

CHEESE BE MINE!!!!! Wait... now I have an infinite number of cheese dragons on my scroll... am I still able to get more dragons? D:

How would you react if a dragon stole all of your chairs!

Must get more cards!!!

How would you react if Pi got permanently replaced by Tau in mathematics worldwide. (Tau = 2xPi)

I would stare blankly off into space because I'm unsure of what that even means. laugh.gif

How would you react if the internet suddenly went down and nobody knew when it would be back?

I would tell my teachers I couldn't make my homework because I couldn't look on Magister. And that I didn't mail them because I couldn't. Yay for no homework.

How would you react if someone would square the circle!

I would tell my teachers I couldn't make my homework because I couldn't look on Magister. And that I didn't mail them because I couldn't. Yay for no homework.

How would you react if someone would square the circle!

I'd triangle

How would you react if I stole all ur chez?

Steal it back.

How would you react if pizza went out of existence and you would be the only person left on earth who remembers it, but you don't remember/know how to make it!

Steal it back.

How would you react if pizza went out of existence and you would be the only person left on earth who remembers it, but you don't remember/know how to make it!

Don't care, pizza is not that good...

How would you react if a black dragon ate all ur chez dragon?

I'd tell this so-called programmer to leave and get your facts straight before ever speaking to me again.

How would you react if you woke up one day and according to everyone else, your favorite food no longer existed and had never existed?

I'd tell this so-called programmer to leave and get your facts straight before ever speaking to me again.

How would you react if you woke up one day and according to everyone else, your favorite food no longer existed and had never existed?

Uhm... you were looking at the wrong post... and I basically did that 'how would you react if' with pizza instead of generally "your favorite food" already, after the post you were looking at...

But well... I don't really have a favorite food of my own so ha!

How would you react if trees would suddenly become poisonous?