yipyipbrrring

Complicated Vocabulary

Ahhh starting a game! ;w;

Basically, you turn the sentence the last person said into a more complicated sentence with more flourishing vocabulary (Use thesaurus.com if you need help :3).

So this is how it goes:

Person A: The fox is jumping over a fence.

Person B: The rust-coloured canine is vaulting over a barricade. Next: The cat is tired.

Person A: The feline is fatigued. Next: ..

Etc, etc.

Here's the first one: I am very happy to play Dragon Cave.

Note: Keep proper nouns (names of things) the same. e.g. Dragon Cave, Katherine, someone's username.

The character I refer to in the first person is enjoying the recreational activity dubbed "Dragon Cave."

Next: I like birds and bird nests.

Edited by Jazzi9753

The character I refer to in the first person is existing with the status condition of exaughstion. Please assist.

Next: My life is a problem and horses are awesome.

Edited by Jazzi9753

My existence while living is an obstacle and equines are fantabulous.

Next: I love <insert dragon breed here> so very much, don't you?

My positive feelings towards <fill in specimen of lizard-based, mythological, often flying and/or firebreathing creature in this space> are genuinely significant, are said positive feelings of yours not?

Next: Nobody should eat cereal.

(haha, no, I meant put in a dragon breed. XDDDD)

No organic life form going by the species name of "human" should consume starch breakfast products.

Next: I'm tired. So tired. Aren't you?

The character I refer to in the first person is existing with the status condition of exaughsted. Extremely exaughsted, is teh character I refer to as you as well?

Next: Horses jump fences.

The threadlike growth on my head gets my adoration, threadlike growth on animate beings is nice.

Next: My teeth are white.

Permission to dine? I require comestibles.

The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain.

The precipitation in Spain resides predominantly in the flat expanse of land.

I love walking in the forest, as I love nature and animals.

I adore strolling in the tree-area, as I have a devotion to the environment and organic lifeforms that we dub "animals."

Rose gardens are beautiful, don't you think?

Spaces devotes to the growth of red flowers associated with romance exist to be extremely good-looking, does the character reading this sentence not believe so?

Next: Bacon is amazing, and you must like it unless you are vegetarian, or have another good excuse.

Meat of porks that has been cut in rectangular parts before being heated up for an oblongated period of the 4th dimension is experienced as having a terrific taste, and any creature that is able to suit the description of "homo sapiens" reading this sentence has the plight to adore the heavenly meat if they do not belong to the group of those who have significant personal reasons not to consume meat, or have access to a different explanation for why they don't like the delicious bite that is deemed "well enough" by me personally.

Next: We are wild flowers, the city is our field of gold.

we happen to be feral and untamed plant matter, this large settlement is our meadow of golden deposit.

(idek)

anyway, next:

I'll keep walking when skies are grey, whatever happens was meant that way.

I shall continue strolling when the large thing above us becomes gray, whatever is done was desired to be that way.

Next: I'm hungry, thankfully lunch is next!

The character I refer to in the first person exists with the uncomfort of hunger, however, the problem will be solved because the activity the character I refer to in the first person will do next is the consumption of food!

Next: My signature on the dragon cave forums is very nice, and I hope that many people are looking at it.

My section of text put after every reply I submit to the Dragon Cave Forums is very lovely, and I desire that an abundance of human beings are viewing it.

Next: Magic is love, magic is life.

The arcane arts are an object of adoration, while also being vital to existence.

Next: Snow is cold and wet.

The cold and solid form of precipitation that is dubbed "snow" is a low temperature and damp.

Next: I think I'm in love...

The character that the character who is typing this refers to in the first person is seeming to be having affections for another.

Next: I like polka dots, stripes, leopard print, and other patterns.

I like neatly ordered stipples of the same color on a blank background, surfaces containing multiple thin, stretched segments of different colors, distribution of dark-brown clusters on a somewhat beige background akin to that seen on the threadlike growth of Panthera pardus, as well as other distributions of various colors.

Next: We are not alive, we are surviving everytime.

Edited by Felixr2