yipyipbrrring

Complicated Vocabulary

We, ourselves, are lacking in the vital force which bequeaths consciousness and vigor unto our corporeal body; instead we are simply subsisting upon fragments of nourishment, trapped in a mortal vessel for a torturous eternity.

That got philosophical...

Next: I want to fly.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

We, ourselves, are lacking in the vital force which bequeaths consciousness and vigor unto our corporeal body; instead we are simply subsisting upon fragments of nourishment, trapped in a mortal vessel for a torturous eternity.

That got philosophical...

Next: I want to fly.

Uhm... wow. That got quite dark...

I adore breakfast that is grains in hot milk.

Next: We all are living in a dream, but life ain't what it seems, oh, everything's a mess.

Edited by Felixr2

We, the human race, are all existing in the dream state, but existence is not what it appears to be, oh, everything is a mess.

Next: I'm so done.

The character that the character who is typing this refers to in the first person is complete, finalized, and any other word that the character who is you would like to call it.

Next: I wanna be... the very best, like no one ever was!

(*Pokémon Reference*)

I desire to be the authentic finest, like no person consistently has been!

Next: This person is my friend, my very good friend.

The being I am gesturing to belongs not only in the category of friendship, but also in the category of someone I would call if I accidentally killed someone and need help burying the body.

NEXT: I hope I am playing this game correctly.

Mayhaps is this erstwhile human being executing this distractification in the correct fashion.

Swimming is very good exercise.

The act of making one's way through a body of water is an extremely adequate way to get beneficial physical activity

Next: I saw a duck, it went "Quack". tongue.gif

My eyes perceived a waterfowl and it made the noise waterfowl make.

Next: I want to steal Lizzy's lollypop and eat it.

The character that the character who is typing this refers to in the first person wishes to consume certain consumables very near to the current time.

What's the next one? Oh, I guess I'll just do that! "What's the next one?"

What is the sentence I am prompted to do by you?

Next: I like chooooclate milk.

The character that the character who is typing this refers to in the first person really enjoys the qualities of the dairy product coming from cows that has been mixed with a brown substance dubbed "chocolate"

Oh! The next one is-

Are you trying to poison me?

Edited by Jazzi9753

nOOOO CARIBOU POISON AND VENOM ARE NOT THE SAME THING SKAJHDJKHADJHJSAHDKJHSDAJK

The category of book I desire to read the most are the ones with a person who solves mysteries.

Next: I like cereal.

The character that the character who is typing this post refers to in the first person enjoys the flavour and texture of the crunchy flakes containing iron in such a way that causes a feeling of joy whenever the character that the character who is typing this post refers to in the first person sees, thinks of, or consumes the crunchy flakes containing iron.

Next: Thesaurus.com is our friend!

I kindly advise the readers of this post to acknowledge the existence of an essential reference website, which can be accessed typing in the url as www.thesaurus.com.

Next: I went to a fancy mall, and all I got was this lousy shirt.

I traveled to a center of capitalism and modern consumerism replete with luxury merchandise, but my efforts were simply rewarded with this subpar article of clothing.

Next: I have a cold.

The character who the character who is typing this refers to in the first person is infected with a virus causing stuffy or runny noses, and coughing as well as sneezing.

By the way, I actually do have a cold. sad.gif

Next: I wish I had wings.

The character who the character who is typing this refers to in the first person is wondering which item is their title that people call them by. The character who the character who is typing this refers to in the first person is also questioning people to find out which item exists to be the character that the character who is typing this is.

Next: Foxes are very interesting animals, and I like foxes because they are my favorite color, ginger, as well as my favorite animal.