Starscream

Creativerse Server for Dragon Cave fans Only

Hey folks, your evil Decepticon Chat Moderator here...

I know many of us like Minecraft and yet - I can't afford to run a Minecraft Server - I would believe me.

But I have set up a Dragon Cave Server for Creativerse. Its a free to play game on Steam.

Search for Dragon Cave and look for Starscream as its creator. It will be keyed. The Key is further down the list

So these are the simplified server rules:

Welcome to Dragon Cave Fans Creativerse

Theme: Build your Dragon Cave

Do not Build/claim close to others

Please Respect other's Requests - if asked to leave a build do so.

Have fun!

Including some of the normal DC ones.. Keep it PG13, Avoid swearing but most of all have fun.

I suggest building villages or towns in a manner you feel suits DC style.

I strongly advise avoiding building next to other people - they may be building outside their claims, with that said, any builds outside the claims shall not be griefed.

Current Server Staff:

ADMIN: Starscream

ADMIN:

Mod:

Mod:

Mod:

Password is: TJ09

Since this server is unofficial and not sanctioned by TJ himself, any problems or complaints will be directed to me.

Server specific:

Firespread is Disabled.

PVP is disabled - may consider opening that up.

Extra Treasure

Normal Mode

Edited by Starscream

Reserved Post for Announcements

NEW base house under Construction. DO NOT CLAIM around spawn please... not until I get something sorted out with But House and equipment is open to players to use.

Beware of the Trogs.

Contest: Best Build for Splash Screen.

There will be a prize as well.

DO NOT PUT TORCHES ON CRUSHED LEAVES...

Edited by Starscream

I'm in.

I'm looking forward to what we can do together... since it said 0 people were on, I thought I'd look around and see where is and isn't claimed and hopefully get something I like.

I don't play creativerse, but I do enjoy Minecraft, so I might check it out, it sounds like it could be fun happy.gif

I'd just have to download the game and figure out what on earth to do xd.png

I am also in some public worlds, so I get around.

its very similar to Minecraft. hopefully if you come in, while I am on - I am on now - maybe tomorrow - I can instruct you on some of the basics. I may have some somewhat used equipment you can borrow too.

Its a little slower to farm - raw materials can be a bit hard to obtain but I know some tricks. I know some tactics to deal with specific mobs - that work well.

I am a cook - so I may not be on all the time.

Trickseh - simply search for the world Dragon Cave and look for Starscream. it should indicate it's keyed and type in the password.

Edit: I am setting up a new spawn location and a Base house there.

Edited by Starscream

Christmas is coming, the Chizzard's getting Fat. Please put a ingot in the old Keepa's hat.

Soon the Christmas event is going to happen in creativerse. this means recipes - hopefully last holidays as well as new stuff. I dare say a new blueprint will be coming too!

Christmas Recipes can be found in icy biomes - last years and this years 20 total. ALSO luck will have it, Hallowe'en recipes are dropping at night when you slay ghost animals - 10 for those.

Edited by Starscream

I already have a Minecraft server running, and I could make it a DC server. It's a basic 20-30 player server hosted on Amazon Web Service. It's currently a whitelisted survival vanilla but I could easely install plugins

^ that'd be awesome xd.png

I can't really get onto creativerse because about 8/10 times I try to use the furnace in the game, it just says "encountered a problem and needs to close" .-.

Which is a shame, because other than the difficulty being harder than minecraft, I was kinda enjoying playing. =P

It's also kinda a shame because I used to co-own a mc server which had about 200 player slots, and it was all fantasy themed, with medieval style builds and such. We had survival, creative, and RP, but that was a long time ago in 2013. sad.gif

Have a Miru Christmas:

user posted image

Here: Use Chimneys to make a Hot Mineral Bath look hot.

user posted image

Edited by Starscream

Until May 7th (2017) any creativerse Players can get the unicorn sword recipe int eh Store by typing THANKYOU