Polar

Adventures in Fantasyland

Luna giggled out of amused embarrassment, wrapping her arms loosely around his waist and leaning her forehead against his chest. "It's alright," She said to Craven, listening as the rain pattered ceaselessly against the roof and sides of the hut. She reached up, trailing a hand down the side of his wing, which was soft and feathery, still fluffed from his embarrassment. "Your wings are so soft," She murmured, glancing up at him through her lashes. "Though I don't know how you reach around to groom them," She said thoughtfully, a smile tugging at the edge of her lips.

~

Hades rolled his eyes good-naturedly. "That's not how it happened at all. Dragons are excellent storytellers, and there are several around that are direct descendants of Kur and Hora themselves. Only like, 6th generation or so? Dragons live a long time. Besides, for the most part, we aren't inherently violent creatures - most aren't, anyways, but there are exceptions to every rule. Most of the 'kidnapping princesses' stories are spawned from those that have too much mixed Northern and Southern blood." He offered her an almost wicked smile. "Maybe I'll whisk you away then, make you my Persephone," He all but purred in her ear, mischief alight in his eyes. His tail tightened around her waist for good measure, knowing it would make her blush and stutter in a way that he found innocently adorable.

~

Damien watched as Galadriel fruitlessly attempted to get up, flailing around uselessly. He was torn between watching in bemusement or going to help her, the decision made up for him when she requested her help. He gently helped her up, pulling her as close as her belly would allow and pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I'll get you something to bite during labor. The last thing I need is another scar," He said in amusement, only partially joking. One of his hands settled on her belly, lightly rubbing where his coming baby girl currently stayed. "You're not too disappointed about it being a girl, are you?" He asked softly, brushing a piece of hair away from her face with his free hand.

"Years of practice... a ton of flexibility and much stretching" He said softly looking down at her. "Although I still miss some spots..." He muttered softly and wrapped his arms and wings around her gently.  "Um.... can.. I try kissing you again?" He asked softly, tail flicking. 

(((Check it! I made hunter and craven! http://arkinangelowolfe.deviantart.com/art/human-and-centaur-Adoptables-5pts-each-2-2-open-692556189

----!--

"I don't doubt it. It's what the human scholars taught. They get my race history wrong too." She replied before he purred in her ear with that devilish (and handsome) grin on his lips

Lian did indeed turn a deep pink and squeaked hiding her face with her hands and wiggled in his grip. "Hades! " She scolded, or tried to in a embarrassed giggle. "Then you'll take the flowers and beauty away from the world casting it into winter!" 

---

She laughed. "No, I'm not disappointed at all. Besides, I have you to protect her and I'm certain that the boys would spoil her and protect her as well. I'm quite proud. " She grabbed his hand and kissed his palm leaning her head against it. "Lets get going..." she yawned and turned so the belly wasn't in between them so she can lean against him. "I'm sleepy, and I want to cuddle with you."  She looked up at him, eyes changing from laptiz and silver to a startling blue violet so vivid and bright it was shocking to see, lip puckered in a pout. She knew the nurse was watching them, and wanted to show her just how much she had this hardened mob boss wrapped around her little finger. She batted her thick eyelashes at him. "Can we pwease go home and cuddles while the kids are still gone?"

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((Nice! TS soon?))

"I can imagine," Luna said, smiling up at him. "Tell you what, I'll groom them for you next time, and I won't miss any spots," She teased lightly, before nodding at him. "Feel free," She said with a soft smile. York had never asked for permission before. Craven was different, though, in the best possible way. She liked it more than she would be willing to admit.

~

Hades chuckled, his whole chest vibrating. He could tell Lian was trying to be admonishing, but her noble attempt was failing miserably. "Oh," He gave a forlorn sigh, staring dramatically off into the distance. "I suppose you're right. I guess I'll just have to stay here with you then, even though that's not how the story goes... Though I'm sure the world could do without, I'd rather keep you all to myself," He said, nuzzling her cheek with his nose.

~

"Well, good," Damien said with a smile. "She will be absolutely spoiled rotten. Daddy's little princess, just like Rose and Tia. She'll be pampered worse than Kai was when he was a baby." Galadriel snuggled up to his chest, looking up at him through eyes that he had never been able to say no to. "Of course we can cuddle," He complied instantly. Damien, of course, knew exactly what she was up to, pulling her irresistible charm on him, but he wasn't going to complain. Even if they did have company. Shaking out of this thoughts, he wrapped his arms around her midsection and looked up at the doctor. "Thanks for your help today, I really appreciate it." The doctor nodded, smiling in slight amusement. "Alright, it's time to get my girls home," Damien said to Galadriel with a smile.

((yep))

Craven leans down and hesitating he pressed his lips to hers softly eyes closing as he sighed softly in content. He felt like he was in a free fall and cetching a updraft at the same time. It was exhilarating!

---

She giggled and blushed more. " But you do have me all to yourself.." She peeked at him then yawned. "But the queen of the underworld wants to sleep like the dead now..." She tucked herself against him, he was warm and smelled nice and made her feel safe. She definitely get used to sleeping beside him like this. she hummed softly as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

------

"Thank you again doctor, It was lovely to meet you. " She  said with a smile and pulled Damien along and back out to the car getting in and buckling up for home. She yawned again and kissed his hand before letting go so he can concentrate on the road.

((I'm TS-ing to right around noon so that they can all be at the park at the same time - other than Luna of course))

Brienna shed her jacket as the sun shone down, the weather just warm enough to not need it. A breeze ruffled the leaves of a nearby tree, and she pulled out her lunch as she draped her discarded jacket over the park bench. Taking a bite of her sandwich, she let her mind wander to this morning, when she woke for work, pulled snug into Hunter's chest. The wolfkin's nightmares seemed to have gotten better with her around - it didn't happen every night, at least, like it used to. Reluctantly she had rolled out of bed, feeling Hunter's sleepy eyes follow her as she gathered her clothes to get dressed. It was a little later than he usually slept, but he got back late that night, and she knew he needed the rest. Shaking herself out of the memory, she stretched out her legs as she chewed her sub, brushing some crumbs off her jeans. The park was busy with children and parents - apparently it was some sort of 'teacher work day', whatever that meant. All it meant for her was that there were more people to keep an eye on. She had learned to become more vigilant since she stayed with Hunter - the werekin didn't exactly have the safest (or most liked) jobs, and she needed to not be caught unaware should something happen.

~

Damien, against his better judgement, had decided that Galadriel could take the kids to the park today. She hadn't exactly asked permission - not that he expected her to - but she had mentioned it when they were all together and he figured it was good for her to get out of the house. Of course, he told Tucker to carry a few knives on him and had assigned a few free men to watch out for them, but other than that he decided to leave them virtually unguarded. Even if something did happen, he reasoned with himself, he knew exactly where the ring was located and was more than willing to kill every person inside if it meant he got Galadriel back. Nothing is going to happen, he told himself, running a hand through his hair and running over a few less than legal dealings with Brentwood and attempting to shove his worries away.

~

Hades was perched uncomfortably in a chair obviously not meant for dragonkin as he waited impatiently for his partner to get out of the bathroom. They should have been on patrol five minutes ago. The new chief had insisted on extra precautions with all the kids out of school, and Hades had to say he liked Chief Brenner a lot better than the old one. "Sorry," His partner said, wiping his hands on his pants. "Nature was calling." Hallows, his partner, pulled the keys to the cruiser out of his pocket. "You ready?"

"TMI, first of all," Hades grumbled. "And yes. I was just waiting for you."

"Good, let's get going. Don't need chief on our butts about not doing our jobs. You really should time your bathroom breaks more appropriately, Moran," Hallows said. Hades scowled, and the man grinned as he slid behind the wheel. "What's got your tail in a knot, huh? You're usually a ray of sunshine."

"Hilarious," Hades said dryly, rolling his eyes. "Let's just go. That seat was not made for someone with a tail. Or wings, for that matter."

Hallows shrugged. "Gotcha. Personally, I wonder how you sleep." Hades groaned, massaging his temples, and Hallows cracked up, slowing as a few kids darted across the street, parents chasing after them. "Gotta love the park, eh? Chaos everywhere."

~

Luna walked slowly to the pond, making sure not to sink into any mud after last night's deluge of rain. The water itself was still freezing, but she enjoyed walking along the edge, where grainy particles of sand made a small bank. Craven had left earlier for the wolfkin, promising to be back soon and making her swear not to wander out of the valley. She rolled her eyes at his overprotectiveness, but kissed him goodbye and sent him on his way with an amused smile. They lived in the middle of nowhere - the worst thing that could happen out here would be a mountain lion attack, but the one that had gone after her and Craven a while back seemed to hang around more often, lurking at the edge of the woods. She wasn't sure why, but the big cat didn't make her uneasy, and it never made any move to come nearer, probably remembering the nasty knock in the head she had given it. Rubbing her baby bump, where the foal was currently wriggling around to her slight discomfort, she started to make her way back to the hut.

((Do you want to write York, or would you rather me? I was assuming you'd write the kidnapping part with the ring members, so I have no problem writing him))

(( hmm, park is fine.  You play York, I'll play the guys from the ring. Lian is wearing one of the outfits I had  posted on et))

Lian walked up to the occupied bench in a deep gold kimono with long pointed sleeves trimmed in crimson with a lotus pin on her crimson sash around her chest. On near the bottom of her kimono, was a black dragon embroidered on it. Her hair was in an elaborate up do with chopsticks that matched her outfit stuck in it, holding her dark curls in place. The woman who occupied the bench looked tense and weary, but it was the only spot in the park she found near the hotel where the physiological convention was held, and wasn't taken up by baby bags or families.  "Is this spot taken?" She asked before sitting down and unwrapping her box lunch, taking out chopsticks that where hidden in the lid and started to eat an egg roll from one of the two boxes. She had hoped to eat with Hades, surprising him at work and showing off her custom kimono she designed, but  she was stopped at the front desk, the officer there saying he already left for patrol despite the feeling she had that he was in the building.  

The so called dragon kin "expert" at the conference didn't help her souring attitude either. Recalling the moment, she stabbed a sushi roll with her chopsticks, something that would have gotten her a smack in the hand if her father or her personal chef saw. The ignorant man insisted that the two types of dragons would never have an offspring together, and if we're to happen, their mate would be something stronger then a tinny Chinese girl and certainly older then her. Then he had added insult to injury by proceeding to ask for her ID publicly and calling her, in more elaborate terms, an ignorant child.  She swore in draconian, calling him a disgusting flesh bag with cave mold for teeth. Hades would have been both amused and proud at her correct accent and word choice. She froze and looked at her companion, forgetting momentarily she was present, offering a little smile. "Ah... " cough "To much wasabi...."

------

Gladriel was happy getting time to spend with the kids. She smiled as she waddled around the swing set  and the concrete, pushing Tia higher and watching Rose draw with the fancy side walk chalk she got her, fully knowing that the two grown men, one with kai teaching him to spar using sticks and the other playing catch with Tucker where there to keep an eye on her. Already she'd been told thrice by them to sit and take it easy, to which she retorted with her hands on her rounded hips. "My job isn't easy, so I'm not going to make yours easy. I didn't ask to babysit two more children, especially ones the size of mountains! Oh and stop following me to the bathroom, it's creepy and the "princess" likes to use my bladder for karate practice so I'll be heading there often, it's a pregnant thing. I'd love to see you two carry around thirty extra pounds while developing a pancreas."  This resulted in a giggle from the kids, an amused laugh from Tucker and glances between the two that said they were warned of this previously but didn't expect such spitfire from a docile and homely appearing woman.  "Lovely! Add a little shading to  the mountains, a purple or blueish tint  to the snow on top. Oh dear me.. tuck! Help.. little JJ acting out again. "She called trying to move from the pockets of her loose gene like pants to her feet. "Hurry, or y'all have an embarrassing moment where I went myself and you'll never be able to show your face in public again!" She warned, managing to get a foot under her. 

(( :lol: I love gala!))

---

Two cops on their day off stood in the park. One hidden in the shadows of a tree leering at Brienna. It was in fact the same cop that contacted hunter when trying to locate Gladriel. He made sure to stay down wind, texting his buddy who acted like he was reading a newspaper on a lunch break, a suitcase beside him and a suit on as he peered out over the paper at times at Gladriel. Unfortunately the woman was knocked up, but could be useful in other ways. And at least now, she wouldn't fight to much. He picked up the BlackBerry that buzzed beside him and read the text and saw the picture of the two women. A cruel, calculated smile spread on his scarred lips. With a response, the other, the one who was at Gladriel's house snapped his paperback book shut and started walking towards the women in the front In total, there was five men in the park watching Brienna and Gladriel, however the leader of this team of recovery agents for the ring decided to throw in the pretty little woman next to the psychiatrist and a little.. gift... and apology for killing one of the favorite girls by accident. The man who approached hunter before, now approached the ladies from the rear after jumping from the tree. 

----

Craven was happy the rain had let up so he can fly to the wolfkin's house. After getting the yarn and pans she wanted he landed and knocked on the door precisely at the time he had said he'd be there to pick up the wolf.  He then impatiently tapped his hoof on the porch, not liking the amount of time he was away from her. 

---

Hunter lingered in the bed after his fiance left until her side of the bed grew cold then he got up and went to the doctor he knew to patch him up properly. His woman was insisting that morning he should go to the hospital, however he managed to appease her by saying he'd see a certified doctor, but he never said where. Hunter never lied to his best friend, mate and wife to be, and he wasn't going to start now. Plus, which her shrinky skills and her knowledge of him, she'd be able to tell if he was lying, and he'd be on the floor for a night or two, or be given the silent treatment. He never liked it when she was quiet. It was so... unnatural for her, well, unless she's walking. He arrived at his friend's and stripped his shirt as he got stitched up. 

((Sure thing (y) I'm sending Hades that direction, TS'ing just a little in time for him to see Rose/Tia/Hunter & panicked guards after it's all gone down))

"Huh?" Brienna said, glancing at the slight-figured Chinese girl. "Oh, sure, let me just..." She placed her purse on the ground, so that the girl could sit, and took another bit of her sandwich. Her training kicking in, she noticed the girl, who didn't look too much younger than her, stabbed vengefully at her lunch. Brienna offered her a slightly amused smile. "Rough day?" She asked sympathetically, swallowing the last bite of her sandwich. As she crumpled up the wrapper, the wind changed and she caught the scent of a man rapidly approaching from behind. Shooting to her feet, she twisted around in time to see the man who had approached Hunter when looking for some girl. Though, she didn't think that he was here for a job now. She cursed, knowing she couldn't bolt with the girl there, and noting four others. She saw another heading her direction, and two others going after a pregnant girl. "Why is it always me," She mumbled, snarling at the man. "I wouldn't," She said coldly. "I really wouldn't." She was smart enough to know it probably wasn't smart to shift in public, since it would draw too much attention, so was stuck relying on her hand-to-hand skills, which were decent, but she wasn't sure if they'd hold up against two. "You know who I am, you really want him hunting you?" She asked with a sneer. "Because if you do this, you'll have someone much worse to answer to than me." Her eyes flicked to the Chinese girl. "Stay by me, and don't let them get you."

~

((Feel free to RP the rest))

Damien probably should have sent more guards, since the two he sent didn't see what was happening until it was too late. One lifted Kai with an arm, the mage sending a ball of energy at one of the kidnappers, sprinting at top speed towards where Galadriel stood obliviously. The other, a werewolf like Tucker, shifted, the teenager following suit. The two wolves darted towards the girls as the men, ignoring Tia and Rose, went straight for Gala, though Tucker had a sinking feeling that his help would come much too late. His claws slipped in the mulch, providing little traction that would give him much needed speed, and time seemed to slow as he leaped at the closed man in a flying tackle, teeth bared and claws flashing.

~

Hades yawned, tapping the dash. "You want to walk the park, or something? I'm bored."

"Please," Hallows rolled his eyes. "You just want to see if your girlfriend is here."

"She's not my girlfriend yet, Hallows."

"Whatever. We can do it in a few minutes, we have to finish this block."

"Fine," Hades huffed, and in five minutes and one parking ticket later, they had finished their round of the nearby blocks and Hallows agreed to stop them for a walk around the park. The two swung out of the cruiser, dragonkin and imp walking in a companionable silence. The only reason the two seemingly contrasting beings had been paired was not because they necessarily got along, but because Hallows' recklessness complimented Hades's strategist mindset. Not to mention, Hades wasn't against the man since he was one of the few cops in the city that wasn't corrupt. The sound of shouting caught there attention, and the two exchanged glances. "Trouble?" Hades asked.

"You know it," Hallows said, the imp charging forward and Hades springing into the air, coasting over the panicked crowd towards the source of the panic. He could see Hallows weaving easily below him, the imp thriving in the chaos. It was one of the main reasons Hallows made a good cop - he didn't panic when everything went crazy, since as an imp, he practically fed off the chaotic energy. Hades landed beside his partner to see three kids, two whimpering girls hanging to a boy who looked pretty banged up, and two grown men yelling at each other about how Poseidon was going to kill them. It took Hades a moment to realized they were referring to Damien, the crime boss. Though why, he didn't know. "What happened?" He demanded, as Hallows crossed his arms and attempted to look menacing. With is mischievous features, it didn't really work.

~

Luna looked around the quiet valley, hairs on the back of her neck prickling. Some of the forest seemed a little too quiet, and it felt like she was being watched. Her eyes scanned the treeline for the familiar silhouette of the mountain lion, but didn't see the big cat lurking among the undergrowth. Biting her lip, she trotted back to the hut and went back to sorting the packets of seeds which she had started this morning. She didn't get far though, mind jerking up as definite, slow hoofbeats sounded at the treeline. It couldn't be Craven, since he wouldn't be back for a while yet, so the question remained - who was it. A figure loomed at the treeline, emerging from the gloom like a wreathed phantom, and her heart immediately dropped right down to her hooves. "No," She breathed. "No, you're dead."

The black bodied centaur, who had broad shoulders and strong features, smirked at her as he trotted closer. "Honey," He drawled, voice just as rough as she remembered. "I'm home." She gulped, and noticed he walked with a slight limp. She moved back as he came still closer, stopping a number of yards away and studying her critically. "How? How are you? You're dead!" She stammered.

He shrugged. "Eh, not so much. It's true, a rock fall did hurt me, but I wasn't dead - just lost, and hurt, and it was months until I had healed and was able to find my way back. Only to find you gone. Tsk tsk, Luna. You should know better than that."

Luna gritted her teeth and steadied her expression. No. He wouldn't let York push her around anymore. "What do you want, York?" She asked coldly, edging towards the shovel leaning against the wall of her home.

"You, of course," He said, as if it should be obvious. "And my little foal, of course. I'm sure he'll be just like his daddy, rather than his pathetic little mother."
"You're not getting my foal," She snarled at him. "And it could be a girl, you know."

"Oh, that would be so... disappointing." He let the word roll ominously off his tongue, and Luna didn't like how it settled.

"You won't touch it," She said, fingers closing around the handle of the shovel and  holding it protectively in front of her. "Leave. Now."

"Luna, you know I can't do that. But I'll tell you what. I'll give you a five minute head start. Just so you can feel like you might have a chance," He said with a sneer.

There he went, she noticed, with his mind games again. But she had an advantage: she (sort of) knew the terrain of the forest and (hopefully) had an ally in the ever-watchful mountain lion, that was for once nowhere to be seen. "Deal," She said, swinging the shovel into his chest as she passed, pulling it away before he could grab it. York snarled angrily, but a blossom of pride formed inside her, and Luna couldn't find it in herself to regret it as she plunged into the woods.

"Rough day to this. " Lian said remaining unusually calm and collected despite the situation. "However, unfortunately tact isn't on our side, they have weapons semi automatic hand guns, in a crowded park full of families. I would rather avoid bloodshed if you don't mind miss." the cop chuckled. "Smart girl, get in that van.  And I don't think the Hellhound is fit enough to take down a small army of men gorgeous..." He said waving to a van  behind them and winking at bre. Lian listened to them and got in, but bumping her hair stick on purpose dropping it on the pavement. She pursed her lips and whistles a quick tune as they shove her and Breanna inside and shut the windowless door to the back of the van.  When it drove off, a murder of crows flocked to the spot where the hair stick was, and started to make a ruckus. 

((A large group of crows is called a murder. And there should be 4 kids, kai is there too. ))

----

The business suit man dragged Gladriel away after she left the restroom, a small gun to her belly making her obey getting into a van that rounded the corner and pushed her in the back with the other two girls before getting into a suv and driving off in a different direction than the van. 

Meanwhile, two of his goons showed up, one tackling the wolf as a huge grizzly bear, swatting at the wolves with heavy paws and the other laughing as he smacked away the orb and splayed his fingers, lightning arching from his fingertips towards the man before the throwing tear gas at them and fleeing on fast motorbikes darting through traffic.

-----

Gladriel sighed trying to get comfortable. "Poseidon is going to slaughter you all." She said flatly. "And when he finds out you threatened his girls, and attacked his children, he'd feed you to the fishes... literally. Seriously, he killed a couple of his stronger men for threatening me. Then the  old Chief of police.... they never found his body... just a hand... with each bone in it crushed. Just imagine the pain that werewolf went through...." she mused. "Oh, hi. I'm GG. This is JJ..." she said rubbing her belly spotting the other girls in the van. 

----

Craven flew back with the wolf kin on his back. He landed several minutes after the stallion took off after Luna trotting to the hut and letting the wolf kin off along with his "groceries" that was a nice set of cast iron pans and fine colorful cloth swaths for clothes. "Luna?" He said looking in the hut. Not seeing her right off, he grabbed his spear. "Stay here..." He said to the elderly man who nodded and sat on a log.  He took a few steps towards the smoke and tanning house was when a cougar's scream permeated the still air. He tore off after it, weaving through the forest with shocking grace and fluidity. 

When the stallion took off after Luna, the big cat was lying in a tree when she raced beneath him. Nose flaring in the scent of fear, he got up, instincts demanding a chase when the male rode under him. Another nose twitch. He didn't know this scent. He sprang off and gave chase, screeching as he pounced on the back of the stallion, digging in its claws, then teeth, knowing from experience and previous failures that it took a lot to hang on.  The only male he tolerated and respected was the winged one who proves himself every winter that he was strong and capable to protect his land. It still had a lump on it's head from the female, burdened or not she was something to not trifle with. This was an interloper on his turf. 

Another scream, and was matched by a guttural war cry. The big cat sprang off  the stallion's back and darted over to the female as Craven charged from the side, slamming into Boston at full speed plus a boost from his wings. "YOU'RE DEAD! " He shouted, nostrils flaring. "I'll kill you myself and feed you to the cat! You will not lay a hand on my Luna!" The stallion looked similar to his brother Boston, so seeing him chasing Luna he knew immediately who he was, still the winged centaur was larger than York, and more muscular due to his mixed bloodline. He may have some liontaur mixed in somewhere in his line.  "Fight me cowered! Or are you just weak and pathetic so you pick on women? You are no noble horse... You are an mule, a stupid empty headed ass!" He snarled. Calling a centuar a donkey, and a mix breed was a high insult to those who consider themselves "Thoroughbred".  

"Lian." The little Asian girl said still surprisingly calm. "You all will burn for stealing away Hades' flower. May the demon of the night rip you apart of you dare lay a hand on me. There will be no place to run from the lord of death. He rules the shadows and darkness. He will find me, and will burn you alive. You should fear his wrath werebear and sorcerer. " she said with a bone chilling cold voice, almost haunting. 

((*bursts in* I'm here! Bleh, I knew I was forgetting something. I'll edit once this is done.))

Brienna snarled at him, tongue hissing under rapidly extending canines. Her eyes darkened, features starting to become more feline, before she gained control of her temper, ducking lithely over a hand meant to knock her head harshly into the side of the van as she climbed inside. Eyes narrowed, she lifted a lip in a feline sneer. "It's not him you should be afraid of." Digging her fingers into the bed of the van to contain her anger. "I'll rip you limb from limb. But I'll make sure your head goes last."

"Brave words from a housecat," The werebear scoffed.

Shaking her head in disgust, Brienna's eyes jumped from GG, as she called herself, to Lian, checking for injuries. They seemed unharmed - at least she couldn't smell blood. "Brienna. Does your family often use double consonants as names?" She asked GG dryly, eyebrow flicking up. "So it sounds like we all have scary boyfriends, who wants to bet that this lot will all be dead by morning? After all, the Hound sure knows how to raise some hell." She smirked, staring down the two guards until they looked away.

~

Damien knew it was bad news the moment his phone rang. "You did WHAT?!" He shouted into the phone, fuming. How the two guards he had posted had managed to screw up this badly, he would never know. "Let me talk to Tucker, at the very least I don't want to kill him." The phone was quickly handed over. "Hey kid, you okay?"

"A little bruised, but I'll live. Rose, Tia, and Kai are fine. I'm sorry dad, I tried to save her, but they had a bear and -"

Damien cut him off. "It's not your fault, Tuck. Just tell me what happened. Was anyone else taken? What did you see?"

"Um, GG went to the bathroom and when she left a guy had her. I think they took others though. Um, before GG was taken, there were two guys advancing on two girls sitting on a bench. One was really short, she must've heard them or something because she turned around. The other was also pretty small and looked Chinese, maybe?"

Damien cursed, running a hand through his hair. He had a sneaking suspicion who the Chinese girl was, and by the sound of it, things were about to get a whole lot worse for the ring. "What did the other girl look like?"

"Like I said, really short, short blonde hair, had the feline looks of a werecat. I'm not sure though, I wasn't paying that much attention. I didn't think about it until -" Tucker broke off, and a sniff from the other end told Damien the boy was struggling to keep it together.

"Thanks, Tuck, you've been helpful. Have the guys get you home, there's not much you can do now. I need to make a few calls." He hung up the phone, puffing out a breath of air. He knew who both the girls were, and he knew who he needed to call first. He hit a number on his speed dial, knowing that somewhere in the city, Dire's phone was wringing. When the wolfkin answered, Damien didn't give the man a chance to speak. "Dire, we have a serious problem. The ring grabbed Galadriel..." There was a pause. "And, from what Tucker said, it sounds like they have Brienna too."

~

One of the men stammered out a response that three girls had been kidnapped while the other wandered off, waving distressedly on the phone before handing it to a young teenaged boy. "Send out the APB, I'm going to take a look around." Hades ordered. Hallows nodded, speaking into his radio, and Hades' attention was drawn by a large group of crows. "What the..." He murmured, waving them off and looking around, eyes falling on a familiar hair stick. His heart dropped to his feet, ice flooding in his stomach. "Lian," He breathed, picking up the stick and pocketing it.

"What'd you find?" Hallows asked. "I talked to the guys and have an APB sent out for the van, they're already setting up perimeters. We'll get 'em."

"They took Lian," Hades snarled, eyes fiery. Hallows mumbled a curse. "I'm going after them. Stay here, keep the chaos of the park under control until more cops get here."

"Are you sure you don't want to wait for - nevermind," Hallows said, quickly changing his mind. "Go get 'em, tiger. Throw in a punch for me."

Hades nodded, face stony, and launched into the air.

~

((York is her "dead" husband and the one attacking. Boston is her former brother-in-law and the one that isn't cruel))

Luna trotted hurriedly through the woods, clutching the shovel in her hands. She froze when she heard a pained, angry yell and the screech of a wild cat. Breathing in relief, she paused for a moment, allowing herself to catch her breath, panting. She felt the foal move, as if it felt her distress, and recalled Craven once mentioning that worry was bad for the foal. It was almost like she could still hear him, yelling angrily, probably about her wandering off... wait. That was Craven yelling. Just not at her. She ventured cautiously back towards the noise, seeing York standing proud despite the blood that flowed in rivulets off his back, staring down Craven with narrowed, cold eyes. The wild cat paced by craven, coated in blood, though she couldn't tell if any of it belonged to the creature or if it was all just York's. "Brave enough to challenge me, half-breed?" York sneered, pawing the ground and tossing his head much like an angry stallion. "Fine, we fight for the girl. Winner takes all, loser... gets put in the ground." 

Luna gulped, but couldn't help but roll her eyes at his words. York always did have a flair for the dramatics. 

((You can take care of the fight))

((I thought it looked wrong! Thanks for that. Got mixed up with the names!))

Gladriel laughed. "No way! You're Hell hound's girl? I've been wanting to meet you. And I'll bet you a mani pedi at a spa that they'll be dead before sunset. Hell hound captured me and brought me back to my mate after I escaped these idiots the first time only a few months ago. He was looking for me for ten years! And now that I know he's alive, he'd come and get me this time. And no, my name is actually Gladriel Gabriel, GG is a nickname. And this little girl is Jupiter Jones, thus JJ. Oh and baby bear?" She says sweetly to the werebear who snarled at her. She grinned and batted her beautiful eyes at him. "If you harmed my children in any way, I would cut off your man hood with a hot butter knife and make you swallow it. Afterwards, I'll string you up and skin you alive making your hide into a lovely fur coat." She giggled. The wearbear shifted in his seat uncomfortably and swallowed hard. "You don't scare me little Fox...." his voice shook a little. "Oh honey, I didn't get the name, 'oyster eater' for nothing. You know, Rocky mountain oysters? I may not be able to shift, but unfortunately for you, I still have teeth. I'm sure horror stories about me where whispered around the cells by the men who were regulars. You don't fool me." She waved a dismissive hand. "Besides... I know something you don't know..." she teased signing the words in her enthralling voice of a siren. "And I'm not telling you Jack!"

Lian was looking at the pregnant woman with wide violet eyes, a pang of fear shooting through her. Wait.... yes fear! He can track her! Lian closed her eyes thinking of what frightened her. Thunder, what these men would do to her, Hades not getting here in time. The van had travelled not so far, and the road had turned bumpy. And they were slowing down? She let a new wave of panic pass over her. Please, please find me.  She threw out the thought imagining only Hades and his face. Hopefully this will work. "I'm not a betting person and I detest violence, but in this case, I believe it can be an exception."

They stopped and was forced to get out at gun point and down into a bunker in a helicopter hanger in the middle of nowhere. Then they were split up and forced into cells with iron door, a little barred peep hole that opens from the outside, and a small flap panel that was latched closed for food to come through. 

"The decorations still suck." Gg said in her cell sitting on the thin bed with four chains one on each corner for the more unruly girls. The cells where only large enough for a twin bed bolted to the floor in the middle of the wall facing the door, three feet around the bed contained a little bench with a hole in the seat on one side of the bed and a little metal chest again, bolted to the floor on the other side that could double as a night stand or a table.

------

"WHAT?!" He shouted. He yanked away from the doctor who was finishing the last of his wrappings, the doctor's call sounded over the phone as the wolfkin ran away from the doctor. He rushed out the door yanking on his shirt one handed. "Is she going there? I'll be there in twenty. No. Ten. I only have my knives and a gun but that's all I need. " He said in a rush,  as he ran down the road. He stopped and painted. "Sh##! Forgot I took my bike..." he ran back and yanked the keys from his pocket starting up the motor and ripping down the streets , going over sidewalks and pedestrian trails to get there faster. 

-----

Craven snorted.  "Really? You'll honour a half breed by burying me? I wouldn't do that for you. All your family would get is your head, hide and bones, because I'll give you to the puma to make sure you're dead. "  He snarled. "I fought many battles, and wear my scars proudly, you however are a pretty little pony boy. " He widened his stance, keeping his knees loose, he  had his hands near his sides. 

When York charged him, craven danced out of the way like a matrador to a bull, and in a flash, dug two obsidion knives in his flank. "You never made me promise to fight fare" he yanked them out and got into a fight stance. York turned around, and snorted. He picked up a large branch and charged at him swinging the branch. It made contact with craven's chest and snapped in half pushing him back a few feet. Craven wheezed and winced as he touched his chest, a large black and yellow bruise forming. The two charged at each other, rearing and kicking at each other. Craven had an advantage with his wings keeping him balance. He had lost a knife and York had him by the neck, holding his knife hand away from him as Craven was punching him.  Gasping for air the Pegasus had a few broken ribs, and with his air flow being cut off, it was even harder to breathe.

The lion pounced again, sinking its teeth into York's shoulder. The stallion let go, and stumbled back slamming on his backside on the cat.  When he rolled to get up and reared to slam his hooves into the prone puma craven threw his knife into his back, then a rock at his head. When stunned, york stumbled seeing double, swinging his fists at the wrong charging craven, leaving him open to his knife. Craven slammed the knife to the hilt in his chest, twisted it, then removed it, stabbing his throat to make sure he dies. 

((Wrote fanfiction for my tumblr instead of responding to this, oops. Psst Imma imput some Brienna vengeance around the time the boys storm the ring, if you want to drop a guy in with her once that time rolls around))

Brienna offered the pregnant girl a lazy grin. "The one and only. I don't doubt it, you got yourself a bet. 10 years, huh? Wow, ya know the Hound and I have a similar story actually... huh." She leaned backwards thoughtfully. "Pity it took a kidnapping to meet, most people just go out for coffee. Cute name, by the way." Brienna grinned, eyes glittering maliciously in a way that said she was just waiting for blood. "I'm sure you've heard horror stories about the Hell Hound. You know, if that's what he does for clients, it makes you wonder what he'd do to the man that took his mate, don't you think GG?" The werecat asked, smirking innocently. Without warning, the van stopped, and the three girls were forced out at gunpoint and into separate rooms. "Home sweet home," Brienna muttered sarcastically, prowling around her new enclosure. It wasn't exactly a five-star hotel, but at the very least she wasn't chained down. It was times like this she wished she was a housecat, at least then she could sneak out. But at the same time, she wouldn't be able to rip out a man's throat with a paw, either, so there was that. It was just a waiting game now: waiting for Hunter to find her, and hoping nothing happened to her - or to the other girls.

~

Hades swooped over the city, eyes scanning desperately for the van that held his mate. Every single one of his senses were on high alert, and there was a lurch, a tug, in his stomach that took him a moment to identify. Fear. But not his. It was Lian's. "Clever girl," He murmured, angling a wing and swooping off in the direction of the feeling, the fear coiling like a rope in his gut. It remained steady as he continued to fly - for nearly half an hour, he followed it, a plan formulating in his mind as he flew. But for it, he'd need help, and not the lawful kind. This called for the aid of Poseidon, the most notorious mob boss in the city, and a man he had met before. The fear in his gut tugged right below him, and banking downwards slightly, he saw he was circling around an old helicopter hangar. A van like the one that was described taking Lian sat outside. He dove sharply downwards, landing some distance away and pulling out his phone, calling a rarely used contact on his phone belonging to none other than Damien Johnson. 

"As far as I know," Damien said, midway through his call with Hunter. His phone beeped, and he glanced down. "Interesting. Hold on, I'm getting another call. You know where my office is, we can meet there. I have an insider at that ring, he'll be able to help." Quickly he ended the call, taking Hades'. "Johnson."

"Your girlfriend got mine taken," Hades growled. "So fix it."

"Seems we have similar problems, then," Damien said with a frown. "I've got the Hell Hound coming in. If you can meet us at my office, we can formulate a plan of attack."

"I'm already at their bunker," Hades snarled. "You want to sit around and plan while something could be happening?"

"Just sit tight then, I'll be bringing forces within the hour," Damien ordered tightly. "Don't do anything stupid." He heard Hades snarl as he ended the call.

~

"Craven!" Luna cried as soon as the fight was over, not sparing York a second look as she hurried over to Craven. "You're injured!" She touched his chest gently, looking worried. "You're badly bruised and have some broken ribs, from the looks of it. You shouldn't be running around for a while," She said, before grabbing his hand and squeezing it gently. "Thank you. I was so scared that he'd catch me again." She glanced back at the puma, who was slowly pushing himself to his feet, limping slightly but looking otherwise alright. "It's all over now," She said, voice steeped with relief. "It's over. I need to get you back to the hut, you look awful. No offense."

((That was my plan! :) ))

"Well well well, little Fox. We caught you and your not leaving the hole again.."  man's voice sounded, rough and cold, like a wet stone grinding on a rusted knife. "Unfortunately the men you entertain don't like to sleep with pregnant women, so that baby has to go... and we'll sterilize you while we're at it." Footsteps sounded and stopped at her door and opened it.  Gladriel snickered. "Doubt you'll have the chance. He's already angry you took me, but you harm me and my unborn child, I can guarantee you, you'll receive no mercy. So go to Hell already..." Thwap! The sound of a horse's crop sounded, smacking her across her cheek. "Insolent wench! How dare you speak out of turn!" He shouted. "I always did, like that little thing would have any affect on me-ah!" She cried as the crop struck her swollen belly. "I will deal with you and that thing later. I have new girls to inspect. " he said leaving her room and moving to Brienna's.  The door swung open, a man built like a linebacker filled the doorway. A wall of muscle mass possibly denser than the iron door itself. His huge hands where like a baseball mit's and the thing being rung between them could have been a toothpick. The riding crop was tiny compared to the man. His two hands nearly covered the thing. "Hmmmm. Short, blonde.... " he placed the crop under her chin still blocking the doorway. "Fair. Wild look in her eyes. Hmm... need more feisty girls, our guests simply adore putting them in their place...Next!" The door slammed shut. 

------

Hunter was at the monster's office, pacing in the hallway once more, huffing as the grandfather clock ticked away precious seconds while he waited for the calvary to arrive.  The knife spun so fast in his fingers, it looked like a blur of movement. He itched to punch something. Anything could be happening to his mate. Sure she can take care of herself, and more than likely be the one to kill to escape. Her form may not have speed, but it was built for battle. However, this didn't stop him from worrying about her. He lost her once, he wasn't going to let that happen again... ever.

-----

"None taken. Feel like it. " he said getting out his knife in York's back and stumbling back to the hut. "Wolfkin is here... she can help you... " he groaned as they reached the clearing. He looked worse in the direct sunlight. Bruised, and cut up in places where York's hooves dug into him, he managed to get into the hut where the elderly wolfkin sat inside by the fire, having brought in the groceries for them. She had unpacked the yarn and pans, setting them in their own place where it was obvious what goes where. Pans on the hooks near the soup pot, yarn and thread in a basket by the hides.

"Oh dear goodness! I'll make tea for the pain. "She said quickly gathering the things needed to fulfill the task after seeing the state of the male centuar. "I am Valory." 

((That means Brienna is with the fiestier ones right... also what about Lian?))

Brienna's head jerked towards the door as it opened, revealing a mammoth of a man with a riding crop that looked like a tooth pick in his hands. He was completely covering the door - there was no use trying to escape, and doing it now would be stupid anyways. They'd be expecting it. Her gut told her to wait, so she did. The riding crop rested under her chin, pulling it upwards, and she clenched her jaw but held her tongue, opting to glare maliciously at him instead. If there was one thing she knew about this type, it was to show no fear. They thrived off of it, and she wouldn't give them the satisfaction. He stated something about feistier girls - so she supposed that was what she was now classified as, and however apt the description may have been, it would make it that much harder to escape. She worried about GG, and the baby - the last thing a ring would want would be a baby, so there was no doubt that if they weren't rescued soon, the baby would be killed. Brienna just hoped that Hunter would be able to find them, but in the mean time, she'd have to take matters into her own hands.

~

Damien strode out of his office, Brentwood and Mouse on his heels. Spotting Hunter in the hallway, he brushed past him and motioned for the wolfkin to follow. "We're going now, we can't afford to wait any longer. Brentwood is organizing forces as we speak, there will be weapons and armor in the van. You can leave your bike here, don't want to draw unnecessary attention." Brentwood was rapidly barking orders into his phone, looking both impatient and worried. The man hadn't seen his boss this murderous in, well, ever. Needless to say, Brentwood never wanted to be on the receiving end of that sort of anger, not to mention the Hell Hound, who looked equally pissed. "Hades is waiting outside their base, his mate was taken too... most powerful dragonkin I've ever met, more dragon than man, really. He's a vigilante, called the Demon of the Night, I'm sure you've heard of him. Was so interested I just had to meet him myself. Part of the police force, just believes in violence over talking, unsurprisingly," Damien continued, climbing into the back doors of a van. It looked like the inside of a SWAT van, stacked with weapons and body armor. "Help yourself, should be a big of everything here."

Damien was pulling off his suit jacket, which doubled as his selkie skin, and his button up, pulling a bulletproof vest over the tee shirt underneath before pulling them back on. "Brentwood, there'd better be forces on route, or so help me I'll have your head."

"Yeah boss, they're shortly behind, should be at the ring's HQ in half an hour. Roughly the same as us," Brentwood said. 

"Locked and loaded, gents?" Waylond's voice sounded from the driver's seat as the van began moving. "Let's go kick us some pervert a**."

Damien sat down on one of the seats, gesturing for Mouse to do the same as he began explaining the plan. "I want a prelim force going in first. Five guys, blow out the doors, ask as recon. Brentwood, I want you to follow with another, bigger group after Hades, Dire and I go in. I want a group on each one of our girls, kill anyone that's in your way but don't hurt any of the other women there unless they become a threat."

Brentwood had already began repeating those orders into his phone, on the same call as earlier. Damien continued. "When I say kill anyone in your way, I mean it. I don't care if it's the president of the United States, if they're part of the ring, you make sure they won't be for any longer. Mouse, you can show us the back entrance?"

"Yeah boss, I can take you right to where they hold the new girls, and to where they'll hold the more rowdy ones," Mouse confirmed. He too had pulled on a bullet proof vest, and despite his wiry appearance, he too looked formidable. "Don't worry, we'll get the girls back. I doubt they expect you to know where they are, they won't view you as much of a threat."

Damien nodded. "Good."

~

"Good," Luna said, continuing to help Craven stumble into the hut. "Hi," Luna said to the elderly wolfkin, giving the lady a smile. "I'm Luna. Here, Craven, sit down while I get the bandages," Luna ordered, pulling rolls of bandages out of a trunk. She also grabbed some disinfectant, thankful that they at least had some modern-day first aid, and set them down, fetching a pail of water and gently cleaning his wounds before using the disinfectant. "This is going to sting," She said apologetically as she dabbed a clean cloth soaked with disinfectant over the wounds. "I should have just beat him over the head with the shovel," She joked with a small smile. "Saved you a lot of trouble."

((They keep the girls in individual cells. That way they don't gang up and fight against them. There's about 35 girls in there now. And I was going to post Lian after you posted. So mine wouldn't be a book. ))

The man moved on to Lian's cell. Once the door opened Lian shrank back into a corner.  The goliath of a man studied her and smiled grotesquely. "Like a little toy doll. Good call Andrew... I forgive your screw up with my best girl. This little doll is just my type..." he drawls moving a lock of dark hair that fell out of her up due. 

Lian jerked away. "He'll burn you if you dare touch me..." she said making her voice sound confident when she's trembling visibly. "I don't know who this 'he' is but I assure you little doll.... nobody knows of this place except for a handful of clients.  She'll be my personal play thing... cut out the baby the Fox has and Bruce, you caught the blonde, you'll be her first." He told the cop who brought in both girls as he stepped out grabbing a handful of Lian's hair and escorted her to the his personal bedroom. The journey was long, winding around the facility. At one of the turns they went into a cell and through a secret passage. The hallway in the passage was narrow as they got further away from the main block, and deeper under ground until they reached an elaborate bunker he was living in. The bedroom was more like a five star hotel, richly decorated with a California king sized bed. He threw her to the floor and closed the bedroom door behind him locking it.  

((Fyi, mouse doesn't even know the bunker exists, he has never been near the place before.))

Bruce, the cop that leered at Brienna at the coffee shop, stepped into her cell and shut the door behind him quickly, holding a large knife in his hand and a wicked grin on his lips. 

---

Hunter yanked off his shirt as he got inside the van, his wounds still closing, stiches being strained as he strapped on the Kevlar vest and pulled his shirt back on. " Rather not harm any girl. You saw what yours went through silkie. A bunch of armed men storming in and killing everyone would scare them more. No doubt they would attack. " he snorted strapping on a couple more hand guns and clips to his belt. 

-----

Craven winced and held as still as possible, taking the tea and drinking it down. "You were scared. I promised I'll protect you and I did. He was a formidable opponent even for me. You have a foal to protect.. speaking of..." he looked at the wolfkin. "Lets talk about the real reason you're here..."

((You can play Valory.))

((Whooop let the violence begin

Tried not to god-mod too much, but it's hard with all that's happening.))

"Is that supposed to scare me?" Brienna asked sarcastically, surveying Bruce and the knife he held with an unimpressed stare. "Because I hate to tell you, buddy, but it's really not working."

Bruce chuckled, tossing aside the knife, where it slid under the bed. "I don't need that to scare you, little kitty. I've been told I'm enough on my own."

"Well, give it your best effort," She sneered. "I'll let you know how you did."

He came closer, swiftly removing his belt. "This'll be easier if you don't struggle."

"Of course," Brienna nodded knowingly. Wait... he wasn't close enough, not vulnerable enough. "Though for appearance's sake I suppose I should put up some sort of fight."

His hand was up her shirt in a quick motion, a smirk on his face. "If it makes you feel better." Bruce's other hand was unzipping her jeans.

Now. "Trust me," She snarled. "I do." Her form changed, shifting into a massive, muscled beast in a moment, a huge paw ripping through the man's throat so viciously the head was held to the neck by only skin. He didn't even have time to scream. Brienna shifted back, flicking the blood off her hand and grabbing the knife from under the table. "I'd say a three out of ten. Really should have made a better effort. Oh well." She fixed her shirt and pants, letting out a scream for good measure before opening the door that really should have been locked. The halls were curiously empty, and the sounds of gunfire echoed through the corridors. First things first: find Galadriel. Shifting enough to heighten her senses, Brienna followed GG's scent to a door. Her ears picked up rapid footfalls approaching, and she quickly yanked open the door to see the back Andrew, one of her captors. He didn't even look over, probably thinking he was another man. Flipping the blade in her hand, she didn't hesitate to grab the man by the hair and slash his throat, pushing his body to the side.

"You alright?" She panted.

~

"You're right, Dire. Don't kill the girls. Knock them out if needed, but don't kill them. They've been through enough." Damien was in no way attempting to be subtle, when he literally blew up the doors leading in. "Let's get this done, men. Shoot to kill." He loaded his own gun, quickly descending the steps. It was clear the men inside weren't ready, the place quickly becoming a bloodbath as Damien and the rest of the men made quick work of the men.

"The more difficult girls are housed this way, I'm sure that's where they're holding Galadriel," Mouse said, pointing down a hallway. "I would also assume that is where Brienna is. They will likely keep Lian with the more compliant girls. I'll lead you that way, Hades. Quickly."

Damien sprinted down the hall, not waiting to see if Dire was following, slowing at the sight of an open door. A nearly beheaded man was inside one of the cells, still pulsing blood. "This is fresh. Barely minutes old. This way." His eyes skimmed the cells, falling on the only one unlocked, and he quickly strode over, gun ready as he yanked it open. There was a body on the floor, and Hunter's girl stood in a protective stance, more cat than woman. He saw Galadriel behind her. "Gala, thank God."

~

Hades raced past Mouse on all fours, using his sense of smell to track Lian. It took several minutes, a long and winding journey. He killed countless men, not sparing them a glance. Several times he thought he was just going in circles, and since he left Mouse behind didn't have him to ask. Still he followed his mate's scent, finally coming upon a cell. "Finally," he breathed, ripping off the lock with his tail. He flung open the door, only to see... nothing. It was empty. "What?" He snarled. "No!" Hades combed over the cell, finally finding purely by accident a switch that revealed a secret passage. "I'm coming for you," He murmured, slipping into the passage and sprinting down it. At a certain point he had to fold in his wings, the passage too tight to get through. He slowed as he came upon a door, deep underground. He could hear murmurs inside, and instinct told him that Lian was in there. Logic told him the door was likely locked, and instead of busting down the door, he guided tendrils of flame into the lock, melting it. The door swung open silently of its own accord to reveal a mammoth of a man with his Lian. The man's back was still to him, and Hade's wings flared out, a growl sounding from his throat. Tail whipping back and forth, his eyes glittered dangerously. "I really wouldn't, if I were you," He snarled, flames beginning to wind around his arms.

~

"Ever my hero," Luna said, kissing his temple.

Valerie smiled at the two of them. "I'm glad you're alright. I know you two are wanting to know the gender of your little foal."

"Yes please," Luna said excitedly, squeezing Craven's hand.

"Alright, then," She said. "But may I just say, you two have some of the closest matching auras I have ever seen. Quite remarkable."

Luna flushed. "Yes, well..."

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, dear, simply an observation," Valerie said. "Congratulations, you're expecting a little colt!"

"A boy," Luna whispered. Even though a part of her had wanted a girl, she was still thrilled. A healthy foal was perfect to her, regardless of gender. "I've already got a name."

"Congratulations again, you two," Valerie said. "But I am curious as to the name you have picked out."

Luna glanced at Craven. "I've picked the name Ryu. Ryu Sky."

Gladriel snickered at Andrew who was preparing for a abortion. "What's so funny? You're losing your baby, I expected more begging..." he said. "Oh nothing, just, goodbye. " She says as his throat was slashed. "I'm good, even better now, you look like Hell." She said waving to the blood that covered her. A laugh sounded in the hallway. "That's my hell cat all right. Guess rushing in here guns blazing wasn't really needed, not when the so called damsel in distress can decapitate a man with one swing. And that my friend, is why I don't argue with my wife." Hunter said grinning like a fool at his girl standing all protective in front of Gladriel. He strode into the cell and kissed her not caring about the blood or cat features she had. His tail was wagging. "Woman, you make me worried sick, but I'm damned lucky you can hold your own." He muttered as Gladriel walked out to Damien. "Told you Brianna, you owe me a pedicure. But because I'm feeling generous, you get one on me. Hey DJ, I'm good, and so is the little one. " She says rubbing her belly fondly. "I'd like to help get out the girls. They know me, well... my voice at least. I'll be able to calm them. I'm glad you came love..." She kissed his cheek. 

----

Lian backed up into a corner as the man stalked towards her grabbing her kimono. She then narrowed her eyes in anger, pulling out the second hair stick, letting her raven locks tumble down around her slender body. "Bad idea. " She felt Hades' rage as he scoured the base for her. In a link induced rage, she did moves she was trained but never used being a pacifist. Twisting in his grasp, she stabbed the man's wrist and he let go snarling in anger. She jabbed up at his groin, hitting his stomach with a kick, causing him to fall over on top of her. "I really wouldn't if I were you..." came a snarl she knew and loved. "He didn't..." She said wiggling out from under goliath yanking out her hair stick and hitting him in the throat with it. The man didn't move after that. "I did. He was wrinkling my kimono I had made for you to see. Hopefully it isn't too ruined. " She fixed the cloth, smoothing it out and walking to him grabbing his hand, ignoring the flames that just tickled her palm. "I'm glad you came my king... I knew you'd come. Relax now my love... " She placed a hand over his heart on his uniform.  "Easy now, your flower is safe. I won't let any man touch me unless it's you my king..." She said softly trying to calm him down. She stepped up on a stool and stood on tiptoe to press a kiss under his jaw, too short to reach his cheek even with the help.  "Take me away from here, cast the world in endless winter. I am yours and yours alone... be still my dragon.... "She whispers to him.

-----

"Ryu. Ryu Sky... Shouldn't it be Ryu Wilde? And Luna Wilde... has a nice ring to it." He said softly touching the Fox pendant around his neck. "My brother would be honored by that. A son. We're having a colt..." he said with a smile taking Luna's hand and laying down on the ground. "Tired and sore... I think I'll sleep for a little bit.. but first.... can I kiss you Luna?" He asked softly. 

"Hunter!" Brienna exclaimed in relief, tossing aside her knife in favor of embracing her mate. Her features shrunk back to normal as Hunter kissed her, and she happily returned the gesture. "I can't believe you would even doubt me." Brienna laughed at what GG said. "Just let me know when!"

"I'm so glad you're alright," Damien murmured, cupping her face with his free hand. "I was so worried. I'm glad Dire's girl can kick some serious a**, otherwise it could have been much worse," He said, kissing her temple before nodding. "Alright, I'll let my men know we're to release the girls. Of course I'd come, why wouldn't I?" He radioed for Brentwood, instructing his right-hand to free the girls, and that Gala would be coming around to reassure them. "Any idea where Hades went?"

~

Hades chest was still heaving in anger, however the sight of Lian untouched and virtually unharmed calmed him slightly. He was still too angry to register most of what she was saying, the fire that consumed his arms ticking over her arms in a form of greeting as she grabbed his hands, her touch serving as an anchor that pulled him back in from his fury. She placed her other hand over his heart, anger dissipating completely at the sensation of her gentle lips against his jawline. His wings flared in a protective circle around them, and he used on arm to lift her up to eye level, holding her up to give her a desperate, passionate kiss. "I was so worried," He rumbled in draconian, mind still too busy to speak in English. "I will not let any other man touch you, my flower."

~

Luna giggled. "Sky is going to be his middle name, Craven. Ryu Sky Wilde," She said, smiling at the elderly wolfkin. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Valerie said. "Seeing the bond the two of you share is enough payment for me, so I will bid you farewell." The wolfkin slipped out of the hut, leaving Luna with Craven.

Luna laid laid down beside him. "Sleep will help you heal," She said. "Of course you can, Craven." She leaned closer, closing her eyes. "I trust you."